Federal Judge Okays Lawsuit Accusing Trump of Inciting Violence Against Protesters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
uh oh

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/02/politics/donald-trump-lawsuit-incite-violence-kentucky-rally/

please deflect....i mean discuss

Emperordmb
I hate Trump, but this is an absolute bullshit ruling. The amount of reaching people are doing to attack Trump is beyond pathetic. There's so much that the left can legitimately criticize Trump for, but when people on the left pull shit like this it just makes us all look pathetic.

Bashar Teg
disagree, but i appreciate that you stayed on topic.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I hate Trump, but this is an absolute bullshit ruling. The amount of reaching people are doing to attack Trump is beyond pathetic. There's so much that the left can legitimately criticize Trump for, but when people on the left pull shit like this it just makes us all look pathetic. I don't know, while I think this likely won't go anywhere, is it really bullshit when you have a Presidential hopeful telling his crowd to punch people and how in the 'good ole days' protestors were carried out on their backs? Seems like it's within the scope of "inciting violence".

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I hate Trump, but this is an absolute bullshit ruling. The amount of reaching people are doing to attack Trump is beyond pathetic. There's so much that the left can legitimately criticize Trump for, but when people on the left pull shit like this it just makes us all look pathetic.

Yep, they are sadly after anything and everything they can criticize.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't know, while I think this likely won't go anywhere, is it really bullshit when you have a Presidential hopeful telling his crowd to punch people and how in the 'good ole days' protestors were carried out on their backs? Seems like it's within the scope of "inciting violence".
My bad, I thought the article ended earlier than it did. I'll wait for more information to come out.

Robtard
Not sure what you want to come out. We have the various video clips of Trump telling Trumpers at his rallies to punch people etc.

Surtur
When are they going to arrest Michael Browns dad and the sister of the Milwaukee shooter that caused the riots?

Is that the next case they will take on, you think? Of course they will.

We can save money by holding a trial for all 3 of them at the same time.

Robtard
IOW: "Black people did something and they need to pay for it!!!11!"

Your deflection aside, this thread is about Trump, someone else doing something shitty doesn't excuse Trump's actions. Try and stay on point. Thanks, Surt.

Surtur
IOW: "Black people did something and they need to pay for it!!!11!"

Your deflection aside, this thread is about Trump, someone else doing something shitty doesn't excuse Trump's actions. Try and stay on point. Thanks, Surt.

No, it's more:in other words we had video evidence of others inciting violence and people didn't whine and call for them to be arrested.

If they get a pass for being black cool, that's racism, but it's cool.

Some consistency would be nice.

Robtard
Who gave them a "pass"? Maybe file a lawsuit against Brown's father for saying shit while in a high state of grief/stress due to his son being executed, no one is stopping you.

You not deflecting whenever something shitty about Trump comes up would be nice thumb up

Surtur
Who gave them a "pass"? Maybe file a lawsuit against Brown's father for saying shit while in a high state of grief/stress due to his son being executed, no one is stopping you.

You not deflecting whenever something shitty about Trump comes up would be nice thumb up

So a high state of grief/stress is an excuse? Cool, I'll drop it.

You see I am dropping it because presidents and people running for president do not feel high levels of grief or stress. So you got me with your logic.

Robtard
So you're comparing the mindset of a man who recently had his son executed to Donald Trump yapping on stage and telling his supporters to punch people. LoL, I really do think you'd pay to drink Trump's toilet water at this point.

Surtur
So you're comparing the mindset of a man who recently had his son executed to Donald Trump yapping on stage and telling his supporters to punch people. LoL, I really do think you'd pay to drink Trump's toilet water at this point.

You brought up a high state of stress and stuff.

Are you saying presidents and presidential candidates do not feel undo stress?

Cuz from everything I have read just running is very stressful, not to mention getting the job.

If you don't feel being in a highly stressed state complicates matters then why did you mention it? It would be nice if you were consistent instead of selectively applying excuses.

Robtard
And wipe his ass, you'd likely pay to do that too.

Surtur
Is running for president stressful? More stressful than average, in your opinion?

If you're going to make dumb arguments I am going to address them. When does the level of stress make an action acceptable, in your opinion?

Robtard
Do you think Trump would let you keep the tissue for free? I doubt it, that's another fee.

So you're asking me to address your strawman? Cos I never said "acceptable", I in fact told you to go file a lawsuit if you felt so strongly about it. Now do some more flips for me.

Surtur
Is running for president stressful? It's a yes or no bro.

Robtard
If there's nuts, that will be extra too. Better start saving.

Surtur
Again: you brought up being stressed as an excuse. I'm just trying to figure out what you consider stressful. Running for president, stressful or not?

Robtard
You can repeat that strawman argument all you like, it won't make it true.

Oh, I didn't think about corn. You really better start saving, Surt.

Bashar Teg

"challenge accepted", i'm sure.

Surtur

Oh, I didn't think about corn. You really better start saving, Surt.

You brought up the issue of stress. Not my fault you can't be consistent.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"challenge accepted", i'm sure.

Surtur being Surter, he loves his strawmen arguments.

Surtur
Either that's another irony overload or you are performing satire for us Rob.

Which is it?

Robtard
Challenge accepted! Show where I strawmanned you here?

Surtur
Not here, but in the past, even others have called you out on this, and no I'm not gonna go hunt it down.

Robtard
LoL, what a clown.

Surtur
For someone who apparently seems to remember everything someone posts..I'm shocked you even need to ask?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
You brought up a high state of stress and stuff.

Are you saying presidents and presidential candidates do not feel undo stress?

Cuz from everything I have read just running is very stressful, not to mention getting the job.

If you don't feel being in a highly stressed state complicates matters then why did you mention it? It would be nice if you were consistent instead of selectively applying excuses. My lord, there are no limits to your bumbling stupidity, are there?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
disagree, but i appreciate that you stayed on topic.

Not surprising to find the True Leftist Progressives on this board had No Problem Whatsoever being both Petty and Pathetic.

Makes ya proud.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.