Could Star Wars Add in Bards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Star Wars music is iconic and legendary, but me and a few friends were thinking that for Star Wars could add in bards. Would a bard similar to "The Dragonborn Comes" make a great addition?

https://youtu.be/4z9TdDCWN7g

DarthAnt66
Maybe in a spin-off, but not in the main saga.

NewGuy01
Only if it's a Jedi bard.

TenebrousWay
Farfalla looks like one to me.

Fated Xtasy
Farfalla looks like the damsel in distress tbh

Zenwolf
Star Wars has Bards(in Legends anyway), they are the Kari, only their best singers are considered Bards. Course you won't find them in the galaxy, considering they are stuck in the information era on their overpopulated planet.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Star Wars has Bards(in Legends anyway), they are the Kari, only their best singers are considered Bards.

Is there anything you Dont know?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Is there anything you Dont know?

Eh, not really following Canon and I don't care much for the Force Users every single person seems to know about.

There's some other stuff I probably don't know, but for the most part I seem to have the information.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh, not really following Canon and I don't care much for the Force Users every single person seems to know about.

There's some other stuff I probably don't know, but for the most part I seem to have the information.

This is why you're my favorite stick out tongue

wherea dat gungan army rt?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
This is why you're my favorite stick out tongue

wherea dat gungan army rt?

Am kinda slowly working on something else I think everyone will be happy to see, but I'll eventually do that too. (If there's enough info anyway that could warrant.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.