Thanos VS Odin in a headbutt fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
they are hugging each other and just standing and bashing foreheads. who will go down first and who will win

Insane Titan
Your threads are the worst.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Your threads are the worst.

Dont have enough faith in your thanos to win this?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Dareangel
Dont have enough faith in your thanos to win this? haha all your head butt threads are shit, sock.

Dareangel
haha all your head butt threads are shit, sock.

breath. focus. have faith in your thanos. he may survive this or may not, but he needs you focused with him.

TethAdamTheRock
Unless odin amps his stats thanos wins

Dareangel
why wouldnt he?

ghostman
lmao odin and thanos hugging wtf

Insane Titan
breath. focus. have faith in your thanos. he may survive this or may not, but he needs you focused with him. nice try sock.

TethAdamTheRock
http://aqwwiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/troll-sock-helm/TrollSockHelm.png

StiltmanFTW
haha all your head butt threads are shit, sock.

Whose sock is he?

Dareangel
is this some kind of common fetish to socks and feet some people on those boards are having, or am i missing something no expression

carver9
is this some kind of common fetish to socks and feet some people on those boards are having, or am i missing something no expression

You're putting together threads that are sock material.

iceman24567
carver is my sock

TheLordofMurder
they are hugging each other and just standing and bashing foreheads. who will go down first and who will win

laughing out loud

thumb up

Excellent, hilarious, troll thread... smile

SamZED
is this some kind of common fetish to socks and feet some people on those boards are having, or am i missing something no expression Some of us do but that's not what all the complaints are about I believe.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by iceman24567
carver is my sock

confused

I thought Carver was Pr's sock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.