Teen Titans Judas Contract

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
This movie just came out the other day. It's the next in the line of DC animated films after Justice League Dark(and it takes place in the same universe).

This movie has been in the works for like a decade, was it worth the wait? I enjoyed it. I enjoy these DC cartoons with more mature themes.

For those who do not know, this movie follows the story from the comic books involving Terra(she can manipulate the earth) and Deathstroke.

BruceSkywalker
where can i watch before actually buy

Flyattractor
Meh. After the last few DC Ani-Films I am no longer all that impressed with them. Especially not liking the Damian/Robin BS. That and all of the films seem to be following a rather set Plot pattern. Gonna pass on this one.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Meh. After the last few DC Ani-Films I am no longer all that impressed with them. Especially not liking the Damian/Robin BS. That and all of the films seem to be following a rather set Plot pattern. Gonna pass on this one.

If you dislike Damian Wayne then the Teen Titans vs Justice League movie has a hilarious scene for you. This little bastard tries to act badass and pick a fight with Blue Beetle..it does not end well. Half his face ends up badly seared by an energy blast lol.

Flyattractor
Then it might rate a Rent.

juggerman
Saw this. Not bad. The ending was a little lackluster but all in all pretty good

Kazenji
The last DC animated movie that i liked was Batman vs. Robin mainly because of the Court of Owls.

juggerman
I forgot to mention the character development for Terra was weak imo

Surtur
It was creepy as f*ck seeing Terra in that skimpy dress acting like she wants some dick from Slade. She looked like a 12 yr. old who just got into her mothers makeup kit.

Though Slade was funny.

Slade to a captured Damian who is talking shit: You aren't going to bait me

2 seconds later.."oh what the hell" and then he b*tchslaps Damian.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by juggerman
Saw this. Not bad. The ending was a little lackluster but all in all pretty good

That is pretty much the norm for the DC Toon Movies for quite a while now.

BruceSkywalker
watched this earlier.. one of wb's worst animated movies....

plot was lacking... slade sucked.. terra was horrible.. brother blood idiotic villain...

Flyattractor
Did they pull the Big Bad Thread Attacking the City at the end bit again?

Ridley_Prime
So we had Jobberstroke again along with perhaps too many other things crammed in? May pass on this one then.

Zack M
Slade is currently fighting the Titans in Lazarous contract. Will watch soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.