Old Master Maul vs. TCW Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Season 5 Anakin

Force sabers all out

Canon feats only

TenebrousWay
Anakin EMBARASSES the poor, old zabrak.

Petrus
Yeah S5 Anakin wins.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by carthage
Season 5 Anakin

Force sabers all out

Canon feats only
Maul's likely more powerful than this vastly pre prime version of anakin given that even obsession anakin was still comparable with obsession kenobi. And saber wise even season 6 anakin was shown as significantly inferior to dooku.

While people can point to anakin prssing dooku on naboo in season 5 their first season 4 duel had dooku completely outclass him. So a superior to tcw maul blade wise may indeed be able to challenge him blade to blade.

Supressing my skywalker wank, I'd actually side with maul here

darthbane77
Maul dies horribly.

NTJack0
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Anakin EMBARASSES the poor, old zabrak.

UCanShootMyNova
Anakin.

chingchangwalla
Mid TCW Anakin vs SOD Maul would be a better fight.

Petrus
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Maul's likely more powerful than this vastly pre prime version of anakin given that even obsession anakin was still comparable with obsession kenobi. And saber wise even season 6 anakin was shown as significantly inferior to dooku.

While people can point to anakin prssing dooku on naboo in season 5 their first season 4 duel had dooku completely outclass him. So a superior to tcw maul blade wise may indeed be able to challenge him blade to blade.

Supressing my skywalker wank, I'd actually side with maul here

S4 Anakin gave Dooku a run for his money.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Petrus
S4 Anakin gave Dooku a run for his money.

Yet was fighting equally with him towards Dark Disciple

Petrus
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Yet was fighting equally with him towards Dark Disciple

Yes, equally. My point is, from the end of S4 and onwards Anakin and Dooku were imho practically on the same level.

RHaggis
Yeah... Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.