Wonder Woman Vs Cable, Darth Vader & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

AlmightyKfish
Depends on Cable.

If we're talking God Cable, team wins.

If not Diana takes it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Depends on Cable.

If we're talking God Cable, team wins.

If not Diana takes it.

No need for God cable. A non bobbing logan/nate can make them work for it

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No need for God cable. A non bobbing logan/nate can make them work for it

Cable I can understand, but how is Wolverine making Wonder Woman "work for it" ?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
Cable I can understand, but how is Wolverine making Wonder Woman "work for it" ?

Classic Wolverine at his best, back when Marvel respected the character with two assists (with bfr off) would work Diana just fine.

Cogito
Diana cuts down Cable and Vader before they can react and ties up Logan for the win in under a second.

No contest without CIS/PIS

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Cogito
Diana cuts down Cable and Vader before they can react and ties up Logan for the win in under a second.

No contest without CIS/PIS

Diana's gonna blitz Cable AND Vader? She's flash now? Don't get me wrong she has a strong likelihood of winning but she's winning casually

Cogito
Yeah, why not? She's fast as phuck.

Only reason her speed gets no love in DC is because of the likes of Flash and Superman, but she could "statue" a more human type

StiltmanFTW
Classic Wolverine at his best, back when Marvel respected the character with two assists (with bfr off) would work Diana just fine.

Especially with her extremely poor piercing durability. One swipe and she's diced in two.

TethAdamTheRock
What if speed wasnt allowed

deathslash
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
What if speed wasnt allowed the team would​ trash her with absolutely no contest.

Sin I AM

Only reason her speed gets no love in DC is because of the likes of Flash and Superman, but she could "statue" a more human type

Yea she's fast. But this is a featureless environment vs unknown (esp Vader) opponents. If Skywalker manages a force block/choke while she's bullrushing like an idiot she will lose her head. It's her shitty piercing durability against adamantium and a lightsaber she's gonna get wrecked if she tries to blitz.

Her best best is play keep away with Vader while trying to quickly put down the muties. If she tries to melee with all three she struggles imo.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Especially with her extremely poor piercing durability. One swipe and she's diced in two.

☝

Mindset

Only reason her speed gets no love in DC is because of the likes of Flash and Superman, but she could "statue" a more human type Cable has enhanced reactions though.

StyleTime
Diana lassos Wolverine and chops up Cable with her new Wolverine-flail.

No idea on Vader though. I only saw the first 3 movies and never read the comics and shiz. People thought he was a good fight for Psylocke though, so I'm guessing he'd get chopped up by the Wolverine-flail.

deathslash
Originally posted by StyleTime

No idea on Vader though. I only saw the first 3 movies and never read the comics and shiz. People thought he was a good fight for Psylocke though, so I'm guessing he'd get chopped up by the Wolverine-flail. that's mainly because of her massively insane tp showings and her far above average tk showings. Several posters were giving him the win against the hulk. Vader could just use his tk to lasso Diana ftw.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
that's mainly because of her massively insane tp showings and her far above average tk showings. Several posters were giving him the win against the hulk. Vader could just use his tk to lasso Diana ftw.

Or he strangles her.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Or he strangles her. thumb up I don't know who you are or how you hacked carver's account, but you clearly get why the team wins.

Mindset

No idea on Vader though. I only saw the first 3 movies and never read the comics and shiz. People thought he was a good fight for Psylocke though, so I'm guessing he'd get chopped up by the Wolverine-flail. Is the lasso immune to tk or something?

StyleTime
If Vader is strong/fast enough to stop her, then fair enough. Like I said, I don't know much about him. I suspect he's not, but I can't really argue it so...

*not sure what smilie to use, so imagine your favorite*

Mindset
If Vader is strong/fast enough to stop her, then fair enough. Like I said, I don't know much about him. I suspect he's not, but I can't really argue it so...

*not sure what smilie to use, so imagine your favorite* I was talking about Cable.

StyleTime
Oh, I don't know of any anti-TK feats for the lasso. Regular Cable is not fast enough for it to matter though.

Mindset
Oh, I don't know of any anti-TK feats for the lasso. Regular Cable is not fast enough for it to matter though. Is regular Cable somehow slower with his tk than JC?

Galan007
Vader would force-shove Cable up his own ass. thumb up

SquallX
Diana stomp the ground and kills them all.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Mindset
Is regular Cable somehow slower with his tk than JC?
Good point. Diana trashes both. thumb up
Originally posted by Galan007
Vader would force-shove Cable up his own ass. thumb up
thumb up A shit character like Cable definitely came out of someone's ass.

Sin I AM
The hate is so strong in this thread

SquallX
The hate is so strong in this thread

The hate comes from you and the ones that believes Diana would even lose 1 fight against these weaklings.

Yes, they are weaklings when we compared them to Diana's average.

krisblaze

thumb up A shit character like Cable definitely came out of someone's ass.
Someone had to say it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SquallX
The hate comes from you and the ones that believes Diana would even lose 1 fight against these weaklings.

Yes, they are weaklings when we compared them to Diana's average.

Nay. I just chop it up to you and others lack of knowledge on said characters

SquallX
Nay. I just chop it up to you and others lack of knowledge on said characters

Right, because these have ever battled against a Multiversal being on numerous occasions and survived?

Or take on a guy that held open a Boom Tube with his bare hands.

Cogito
Yea she's fast. But this is a featureless environment vs unknown (esp Vader) opponents. If Skywalker manages a force block/choke while she's bullrushing like an idiot she will lose her head. It's her shitty piercing durability against adamantium and a lightsaber she's gonna get wrecked if she tries to blitz.

Her best best is play keep away with Vader while trying to quickly put down the muties. If she tries to melee with all three she struggles imo.

Vader's abilities ought to be common knowledge. Reason Hulk is arguably a bad matchup against Vader is because he isn't fast enough to outreact him, and because he can't fly so if Vader holds him in the air there's nothing he can do. Neither applies to WW.

Sin I AM
Right, because these have ever battled against a Multiversal being on numerous occasions and survived?

Or take on a guy that held open a Boom Tube with his bare hands.

Diana's average.

Your words not mine...do keep up

Vader's abilities ought to be common knowledge. Reason Hulk is arguably a bad matchup against Vader is because he isn't fast enough to outreact him, and because he can't fly so if Vader holds him in the air there's nothing he can do. Neither applies to WW.

Vader's abilities aren't common knowledge. I don't see how youd get that...the force is seen as superstion in his home universe by the gen pop so no Diana wouldn't know.

Scroll back a page. I never said Diana would lose, what I said was that she'd struggle and it's far from a stomp especially given her sometimes rash nature and Vaders ambiguity. Team would have to be at their best with non jobbing Logan and tk powered Cable (Not tech powered)

deathslash

Or take on a guy that held open a Boom Tube with his bare hands. Batman has taken on Superman in the past and survived, but deathstroke would still kick his ass. Superman has taken on Darkseid, but Doomsday is a legitimate threat that can actually kill him. We use averages, not high end showings.

Vader and cable could use tk to lasso her. Vader and cable could use tk to throw wolverine at her. Vader and cable could use tk to briefly hold her back and let wolverine gut her. Hell, Vader could try crushing her brain with his tk.

Surtur

Assuming PIS is on and she forgets she has super speed, I guess I agree. Though I guess I'm thinking of post crisis Wonder Woman.

Diana's gonna blitz Cable AND Vader? She's flash now? Don't get me wrong she has a strong likelihood of winning but she's winning casually

You don't need to be at Flashes level of speed to blitz Cable and Vader. I am not sure how fast current WW is compared to her post crisis version. The post crisis version could blitz all 3 of these people.

I still don't know what feats do or do not count, didn't DC just get rebooted again? I think I read an article that said the newest universe had merged with the post crisis one. So two different versions of certain characters merged?

DarkSaint85
Assuming PIS is on and she forgets she has super speed, I guess I agree. Though I guess I'm thinking of post crisis Wonder Woman.

You don't need to be at Flashes level of speed to blitz Cable and Vader. I am not sure how fast current WW is compared to her post crisis version. The post crisis version could blitz all 3 of these people.

I still don't know what feats do or do not count, didn't DC just get rebooted again? I think I read an article that said the newest universe had merged with the post crisis one. So two different versions of certain characters merged?

Quicksilver level is enough to blitz Cable, even when Cable has prep.

Sin I AM

Pis is never on. I think you're over exaggerating how formidable a blitz is or the likelihood of her doing so. She's gonna one shot all three characters before any have a chance to do so even though both Nate/Anakin have force fields and all three exceptional reflexes?

Smurph
God Cable wins on his own. Other versions don't have the reflexes or force fields needed for this fight.

Surtur
Nobody is going to weigh in on how DC just seemed to randomly reboot their universe again?

deathslash
Nobody is going to weigh in on how DC just seemed to randomly reboot their universe again? are you suprised at this point? DC considers feats first and story second. Their writing is good now, but when it starts to seem like it's not good or sales are low, they'll reboot it again. With that said, marvel is currently sucking as a whole far more.

Surtur
Originally posted by deathslash
are you suprised at this point? DC considers feats first and story second. Their writing is good now, but when it starts to seem like it's not good or sales are low, they'll reboot it again. With that said, marvel is currently sucking as a whole far more.

It just seems like they usually massively hype these reboots, but this just seemed to come out of nowhere. Also what was even the point? They just rebooted like 5 years ago.

Not to mention it's a confusing reboot. Who gets what feats? Does Superman now have the feats of both post crisis Superman and Nu Superman?

deathslash
It just seems like they usually massively hype these reboots, but this just seemed to come out of nowhere. Also what was even the point? They just rebooted like 5 years ago.

Not to mention it's a confusing reboot. Who gets what feats? Does Superman now have the feats of both post crisis Superman and Nu Superman? it seems like DC starts doing their reboots more and more often too.

It doesn't even matter how confusing it is, because at least half of the superman dick riders will be bringing up how his mere precense allowed two universes to merge and then DC will distract you from the plot holes and horrible power creep with having batman break half of a galaxy by swinging his dick hard enough. If I sound a little bitter about this, it's because I'm kinda tired of DC putting "power" before "plot".

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

Pillow Biter
Well, Wonder Woman would be a match for even God Cable IMO, and I'm not sure the other two would matter much. So if it's God Cable, I'd still call it basically 50/50--maybe give the trio the edge because it's comics and Cable and Wolverine find a way to matter.

If it's regular Cable, Diana stomps.

Surtur
God Cable was able to briefly fight against the Silver Surfer, in which they were destroying and then instantly recreating everything they destroyed with their powers, and during this it is revealed that the entire time Cable has also been using his powers to keep an entire island floating up in the sky.

Eventually his powers burn out and he loses to Surfer. Wonder Woman is not capable of pushing Cable to the point where he just burns out.

Pillow Biter
Wonder Woman would give Surfer a hell of a fight, and I wouldn't favor Surfer at all over her. I'd put her even with Thor, who has good history against Surfer.
Sure, sometimes the characters with more versatile power sets do some crazy things that seem to transcend pure, physical might. But they can still get punched in the face--and they often do.

Surtur
Yes and someone who can fight off Surfer while levitating an entire island and making the effort of recreating everything destroyed during the fight is above WW.

Hell at one point Cable breaks Surfers board in half if I remember correctly. He's at a level beyond WW.

Pillow Biter
I'm saying that I think WW is a match for Surfer. If you feel that God-Cable was actually above Surfer, then that's a different matter. I read the series long ago, and the general consensus has always been that Surfer and God Cable were fairly evenly matched. Perhaps that consensus was wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.