Actionsequences in Reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
What do you think about the actionscenes in Reloaded. I saw the movie 3 times and finally some of them were a little boring. The stunts are great, of course but and th specialeffects too. but i think the actionscenes are a little too much and too long.
What do you think about it?

Myndon
I think they were brilliant especially the one with Neo and all those people with axes and stuff
the smith one was great to big grin

Skittles19
I think that the action sequences were over done, however, I don't think it's a bad thing. The matrix movies can go places in special effects that pretty much no one else can right now.. why not show it off a little? Think of the matrix as an elaborate video game made into a movie... It has a storyline w/ lots of action sequences that are important to the goal smile
And you have to admit... some of the stuff is pretty *darn* cool, like the car chase... and the opening sequencesmile

BEST TRINITY
I like every scene in the movie im really fall into this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.