Mick Rory vs Damien Darhk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Pure H2H
- No powers for Darhk
- Fight takes place in the middle of the street

Who wins?

juggerman
Darhk should win easily. He was trained by the LoA while Rory is kinda just a brute

Now with that being said, the shows tend to downplay Darhk and Merlyn to make the heroes look good erm

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by juggerman
Darhk should win easily. He was trained by the LoA while Rory is kinda just a brute

Now with that being said, the shows tend to downplay Darhk and Merlyn to make the heroes look good erm

Except Rory was also trained as a Time Master assassin, and has shown his combat skill against Sara, who is also LoA, a group of ninjas, other Temporal Assassins, as well as Vandal Savage. He's also tooled people like Snart who, while not in the very top tier, has still been shown to be a very capable fighter. Rory just acts like a brute but, by feats, he is one of the best fighters in the CW DC-verse.

In the second last episode, Mick and brainwashed Sara again basically stalemated in their brief scuffle. She came at him with swords, he disarmed her, she kicked him twice. They separated. Then she tried to slam his head into a desk, which he blocked, and got her in a headlock, which she broke out of. And then she got zapped and her memories returned. And they've fought and stalemated before.

This should actually be a good fight IMO. Sara and Rory have been portrayed as being very close in H2H. And so has Sara and Damien.

juggerman
Yeah I remembered about Rory being a Time Master thug after I posted and didn't feel like changing it. Yeah Rory has been trained but again they don't showcase his skill often. That's an issue I have with the Arrowverse as skill fluctuates all over the place.

Come to think of it, Darhk's best feats are with the powers. Idk now

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by juggerman
Yeah I remembered about Rory being a Time Master thug after I posted and didn't feel like changing it. Yeah Rory has been trained but again they don't showcase his skill often. That's an issue I have with the Arrowverse as skill fluctuates all over the place.

Come to think of it, Darhk's best feats are with the powers. Idk now

Well, way I see it. Sara and Mick have multiple showings of being a decent match against each other, with neither being able to get a decisive edge. Darhk has beaten Sara before, but Sara has also beaten Darhk before, so they balance out as well. Hence why this should be a pretty close fight.

But yeah, CW characters do fluctuate a lot, the Flash and Green Arrow themselves being prime examples. I mean Oliver has beaten the best on the planet, but sometimes still has problems with people he should walk over. And Barry, after having bested Reverse Flash (before he became a jobber), Zoom, Rival, and giving Savitar a good fight, should never have problems with non speedsters, yet sometimes he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.