The Osiris Child (2016)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
The full title is apparently Science Fiction Volume One: The Osiris Child. Not sure what's up with that.

Anyway, calling all you Aussies. I can't find a way to see this. Looks like it might be interesting. Anyone seen it or even heard of it?

lXy5GTk7_c0

Esau Cairn
What's the Aussie connection?
Was it filmed here?

Patient_Leech
Yeah. From IMDB...

Kazenji
Noticed its been done by the same guy who did the movie Gabriel, Hopefully this is better then that movie.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
Noticed its been done by the same guy who did the movie Gabriel, Hopefully this is better then that movie.

I've never seen Gabriel. I think I did try to watch Infini one time and couldn't get into it.

Kazenji
I'm just glad films from different genre's are getting made (Mad Max Aside), Rather then yet another Drama movie.

Esau Cairn
Gabriel was a horrible mess.

Had potential but took itself too seriously.

Patient_Leech
So I've been waiting to be able to find this movie somewhere for a while. I think I see that it will be available Oct 6th, this Friday on Amazon Prime. So maybe there's hope...

Esau Cairn
I saw the 1st episode.
Verged on boring with no likeable characters & a dubious budget for the special fx.

Patient_Leech
Whuddaya mean 1st episode? Is this full movie an episode or did you just see the first part of the movie?

Patient_Leech
Oh, okay. I think I read that the film is split up into different segments. Seems to be some relatively positive reviews on IMDB, though...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4536768/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Patient_Leech
Alright, so I attempted to watch this and fell asleep during the middle act, heh. The special effects that I saw looked great. Everything is quite well polished and it's an impressive production, but for some reason the story didn't exactly grab me. I may give it another chance to see what I missed sometime. I suspect something was revealed about the girl, the "Osiris Child" that I missed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.