Juggernaut VS Thanos in a headbutt fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
You know the thing. juggernaut and thanos are hugging each other and start to bash their foreheads one against the other. who wins this

in case people doesnt understand how it looks, watch the first 10 seconds JPIGt5fpysM

Dareangel
in case you believe someone is going to get bfr'd, juggernaut also wraps his legs around thanoses waist. they are headbutting head to head until someone goes down. who wins

ghostman
Originally posted by Dareangel
in case you believe someone is going to get bfr'd, juggernaut also wraps his legs around thanoses waist. they are headbutting head to head until someone goes down. who wins

http://i.imgur.com/8FxEa.gif

riv6672
...they are headbutting head to head until someone goes down. who wins
I believe Thanos will go down on Juggernaut every single time.

juggerman
Juggernaut

emu
in case you believe someone is going to get bfr'd, juggernaut also wraps his legs around thanoses waist. they are headbutting head to head until someone goes down. who wins laughing

StiltmanFTW

This site never ceases to amaze me.

riv6672
^^^And Thanos never ceases to go down on Juggernaut.

leonidas
stop making these f***** threads. seriously. sooooo stupid. can't understand why all these threads that are clogging up the forum haven't been closed. re. tard. ed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^And Thanos never ceases to go down on Juggernaut.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by leonidas
stop making these f***** threads. seriously. sooooo stupid. can't understand why all these threads that are clogging up the forum haven't been closed. re. tard. ed.

One or two headbutt threads are harmless, but this has gone too far, yeah. Agreed.

celeyhyga17
http://www.manhuntdaily.com/files/Wolverine-and-Hercules-gay-kiss-romance-4.png

Dareangel
alright i see that many posters dont like my headbutt concept so i will stop thumb up
i thought it will be the new gangam style.. oh well..

riv6672
Basically Thanos goes down on the Juggernaut is what i'm saying.

CosmicComet
You are the headbutt guy and that Jake2Jake fellow is the boxing guy.

Got it. You two should combine your talents, boxing match threads where headbutts are legal.

riv6672
Hoes down on him HARD.

Damborgson
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
http://www.manhuntdaily.com/files/Wolverine-and-Hercules-gay-kiss-romance-4.png

Well he is Greek I guess.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonidas
stop making these f***** threads. seriously. sooooo stupid. can't understand why all these threads that are clogging up the forum haven't been closed. re. tard. ed. laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Great thread, keep on making them! Juggs wins, less brain to hurt.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Great thread, keep on making them! Juggs wins, less brain to hurt.

wow you actually made a good point. never took that into account as part of a headbutt fight.

Dareangel
Originally posted by riv6672
Basically Thanos goes down on the Juggernaut is what i'm saying.

do you believe he will eventually headbutt him to death or to KO?

DarkSaint85

http://cbr3.imgix.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/XMBLUE2017001-int-LR2-3.jpg

Juggy would never even reach Thanos' head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.