Loki & Spiderman Vs Colossus & Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
No weapons

carthage
Peter oneshots Luke or incaps Piotr with a web to the mouth or something. Colossus will never tag him

He's way too strong of a link for team 1, Loki can handle either of them as well

The Sorrow
Luke's a weird one, he gets comatose from a shotgun blast but then walks away from explosions n shit. Unless Loki has his spear he ain't taking down Colossus h2h and Spidey ain't hurting Piotr period.

Team 2 ftw.

TheVaultDweller
That shotgun was straight up PIS. It literally contradicts every other durability showing he has. If the shotgun was accurate, things like Diamondback kneeing him right under the chin with enough force to send him flying over a dozen feet and land on a car, or two Judas bullets exploding inside his chest, past his skin layer, should have killed him near instantly. Because people try and argue it was the kinetic energy from the shotgun that did it, but the other things I mentioned would have produced way more, seeing as the knee (in the same spot) literally sent him flying. And Judas bullets were exploding like small grenades, and blasting craters in concrete, so the concussive wave of them detonating inside him should have pulped his organs. And that's not even getting into any other feats.

Originally posted by carthage
Peter oneshots Luke or incaps Piotr with a web to the mouth or something. Colossus will never tag him

He's way too strong of a link for team 1, Loki can handle either of them as well

Spiderman has no striking feats to suggest he could oneshot Luke. He could probably web him up pretty good though.

Darth Thor
Team 1 stomps.

Neither of team 2 can touch Spidey, and Loki is on another level.

h1a8
Team 1 wins, but without weapons Loki isn't on another level. He's on Colossus level at maximum for sure.

Darth Thor
Just noticed the "no weapons."

Does that mean no Webs for Spidey as well?

TethAdamTheRock
Yes

FrothByte
Well this is definitely a hard match to call. I'm giving the edge to team 1 because:

Loki still has the best durability feats I think. Cage did survive that explosion but he got knocked out. Loki has never been knocked out. Problem is Loki doesn't have enough destructive output feats without weapons, though he's still probably the most skilled fighter here. Plus even without weapons he still has illusions.

Spidey is the least durable but definitely the fastest and most mobile and may even have the best strength feats. And if he gets his webbing (which can be argued as non weapons) then team 1 has a pretty big advantage over team 2 which will be limited to simple brawling.

Cage, for all his durability, did get hurt by hits from Diamondback. I'm assuming hits from Loki and Spiderman will also hurt him and may eventually KO him.

Colossus is the wild card. He can arguably be the strongest and most durable but he has too little feats that I can't really make a good case for him overcoming either Loki or Spidey.

TethAdamTheRock
What if weapons is allowed

Darth Thor
^ Then Team 1 stomps.

Without weapons it's a hard call to make, but I'm still leaning Team 1.

FrothByte
Hold on which Spiderman is this? Composite?

TethAdamTheRock
Train feat Spiderman

TheVaultDweller
So MaGuire Spiderman. The one who can take repeated hits from Sandman and keep coming.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Train feat Spiderman

Yeah... then team 1 wins. Not easily, but they still win.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well this is definitely a hard match to call. I'm giving the edge to team 1 because:

Loki still has the best durability feats I think. Cage did survive that explosion but he got knocked out. Loki has never been knocked out. Problem is Loki doesn't have enough destructive output feats without weapons, though he's still probably the most skilled fighter here. Plus even without weapons he still has illusions.

Well, it was an explosion followed by several tons of rubble landing on him. The other explosion (the bar) didn't really faze him much. But yeah, repeated hits on his own level or higher (and I put MaGuire Spiderman above him in strength) have been shown to take a toll.

So, if Loki can keep Colossus busy long enough for Spiderman to beat down Luke (because he is also much faster than Luke is), they can potentially double team Piotr for the win.

FrothByte
Colossus is a tricky one to debate with because it's hard to get an idea just how strong or durable he is. Loki might be able to solo him. Or not.

John Murdoch
I'd give it to Team 1. Especially since it's Maguire Spider-Man.

BruceSkywalker
team one .. not saying they stomp but take vast majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.