Spiderman Vs Luke Cage Boxing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
This is the strongest spiderman incarnation

FrothByte
As long as Spiderman doesn't get distracted then Cage should never be able to land a hit on him. Cage will eventually tire and get knocked out. The only chance he has is if Spidey breaks his fists.

KingD19
I doubt Cage will get tired. He's shown basically limitless stamina by this point. Just the swim from his prison to the mainland alone showed he swam for like 3 hours nonstop.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I doubt Cage will get tired. He's shown basically limitless stamina by this point. Just the swim from his prison to the mainland alone showed he swam for like 3 hours nonstop.

He looked plenty tired after fighting Diamondback. Probably a combination of getting his ass whooped and exerting himself. Anyway, I see the fight going something similar, except Spidey won't get hit.

TethAdamTheRock

cdtm
Spidey wins, with ease.

TheVaultDweller
Spiderman should be able to wear Luke down with enough time, given that he will be landing a lot more hits than Luke will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.