Silver Surfer Vs Bishop & Sebastion Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

I'd say the guy that obliterated cloud-Galactus could defeat Bishop and Shaw without trying.

TethAdamTheRock
Random Encounter

carthage
Surfer molests

TheVaultDweller
Silver Surfer wins. Bishop gets overloaded and Shaw gets absorbed into his board.

Darth Thor
Was tidying out my room and found FF:Rise of the Silver Surfer on DVD. I just threw it away.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Was tidying out my room and found FF:Rise of the Silver Surfer on DVD. I just threw it away.

thumb up

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Darth Thor

HAHAHAHA. Spring cleaning at its finest.

Surtur
The Silver Surfer cartoon was good though, too bad it got cancelled over stupid bullshit.

But yeah, these people have no way to remove Surfer from his board, so they have no real way to defeat him. Not to mention even if they did have a way to harm him(they do not) he can go intangible.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
The Silver Surfer cartoon was good though, too bad it got cancelled over stupid bullshit.

The pilot was good. A live action movie based on that plot could have been great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.