Blade, Nuada, Achilles, Nomak, Ajax vs Cap, WS, BP, Logan, CW Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Melee weapons only.
BPs suit at your discretion.

Who?

Spidey swap for Clint if he sways the odds too far.

John Murdoch
With BP's suit, I don't see how the other team wins at all, so I'll comment with no suit for the King of Wakanda:

You have one of the upper-tier "street level" (have we placed a limit on street level on these boards?) villains in Nomak in terms of strength, durability, and skill, plus 4 beastly melee users in Blade, Prince Nuada, Achilles, and Ajax.

Team 2 wins though with Spider-Man in the mix:
- His strength levels are well above anyone on Team 1
- He has spider-sense (though if he gets distracted/PIS, yeah, he can miss stuff coz youth)
- I'd say his agility is above anyone here, though Blade, Nomak, and Nuada especially are closer than Achilles or Ajax.
- Then you add Cap, WS, and BP, they win I'd say.
- Also, if Origins, The Wolverine, Last Stand and Apoc-cameo Logan shows up to the fight, you have a tank that'll be extremely tough to put down, period. If sporadic X1/X2 Logan, less so. Do Logan's claws and adamantium skeleton count for this fight? Bone claws/skeleton Logan is going to be a much less lethal threat.

Also, total n00b question here: with Clint, would his bow and quiver of arrows be considered melee? You'd think I've played enough D&D-inspired RPG's to know the answer, but, alas, I do not.

John Murdoch
I ask about Clint because, while he hung with BP in his suit at the airport in CW for a brief exchange, I'm thinking he's the weakest link if he's using his bow up close. If he can fire arrows, then the other team is going to go down rather quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.