Do You Want Black Panther and Storm Together Again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
Since we're going to see Storm and Black Panther date in Black Panther #13, do you want T'challa and Ororo Munroe to get back together as a couple again?

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107222/5794397-stl040887.jpg

-Pr-
Not even if the art is less horrendous than that cover.

Kazenji
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not even if the art is less horrendous than that cover.

its only a Variant cover, So relax.

StyleTime
No, I'd prefer they not get together again. I wasn't into the idea when it first happened either.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kazenji
its only a Variant cover, So relax.

blink

Kazenji
Well you seem to think the whole comic issue will look like that, When its clearly a variant cover.

riv6672
Originally posted by StyleTime
No, I'd prefer they not get together again. I wasn't into the idea when it first happened either.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well you seem to think the whole comic issue will look like that, When its clearly a variant cover.

Bit of a leap, there.

riv6672
Bit of a leap, there.
No bigger than putting BP and Storm together because theyre black.

-Pr-
Originally posted by riv6672
No bigger than putting BP and Storm together because theyre black.

lol.

riv6672
https://img.memesuper.com/069011a1af5a96359bd51a55dad39798_ah-thank-you-austin-powers-austin-powers-ah-thank-you-meme_400-400.jpeg

-Pr-
In all honesty though, no. I honestly feel like they were only put together as a stunt, and if they wanted the characters to be married, fine, marry them to someone else. Storm could easily end up with any one of 3-4 characters. Panther's a king, I'm sure there are plenty of women out there for him.

riv6672
In all honesty though, no. I honestly feel like they were only put together as a stunt, and if they wanted the characters to be married, fine, marry them to someone else. Storm could easily end up with any one of 3-4 characters. Panther's a king, I'm sure there are plenty of women out there for him.
Oh i'm with you, and i stand by my statement.

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

staxamillion
yeah they were put together because to me it was a will they wont they type of thing. I kinda always assumed Ororo and T'Challa would hook up just on the African connection. Be a lot cooler if they had a Cyclops/Jean Grey type situation where air isn't clear for decades.

on another note: Storm has been around with Forge, Wolvie, and Nightcrawler as well (I'm probably missing some) but her and forge I thought was OK but that may be my nostalgia.

marwash22
Pr just hates black love.

smh.

-Pr-
Originally posted by marwash22
Pr just hates black love.

smh.

Hey, it completely depends on the type.

avasmith6307
Yes I want....................!

phoenixlord
Yup, there both africans anyway

riv6672
^^^yeah lets keep them with their own kind. thumb up

panthergod
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^yeah lets keep them with their own kind. thumb up

Because its definitely a problem that these characters don't hate themselves for being African.... Unlike you.

StyleTime
I don't quite follow. How does that mean Riv hates his skin color?

panthergod
I don't quite follow. How does that mean Riv hates his skin color?

He's been an Uncle Ruckus/Stephen from Django style psychological cripple for years now.

StyleTime
Originally posted by panthergod
He's been an Uncle Ruckus/Stephen from Django style psychological cripple for years now.
I guess I haven't seen him say stuff like that then. I didn't even know he was African tbh.

riv6672

panthergod
^^ As we can see, He hates even being associated with his racial background, as a mentally broken failed servant of Western imperialism that he is.

riv6672

-Pr-
...I don't even know.

riv6672

StyleTime

-Pr-

riv6672

Wonder Man
Storm and Longshot always worked good together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.