Bergamo vs Toppo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Bergamo has his full power that he receive from Goku, against Toppo, who wins?

Dark-Kenshin
Full power or not, the dog man sucks in every way. And since Toppo = SSB Kaoiken Goku, Toppo crushes Bergamo's bones once he gets him in his grasp.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Full power or not, the dog man sucks in every way. And since Toppo = SSB Kaoiken Goku, Toppo crushes Bergamo's bones once he gets him in his grasp. Ya, Goku Blue form was pretty close in par with Toppo. However, Goku did not pull out Kaio-ken on Toppo. Bergamo giant form was able to push back Goku amp Kamehameha a bit, until Goku owned him.

If Goku blue for was a scale of 10, what are Toppo & Bergamo at?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Toppo stomps, obviously.

vansonbee
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Toppo stomps, obviously. What your scaling out of 10?

Damborgson
I don't see that as being accurate. I know what Goku said, but I also know what I saw, and Goku was beating the crap out of Toppo as a regular ssjblue. He would have straight up killed Toppo had the fight been allowed to continue. That said, Toppo would also likely beat Bergamo.

Inedian
It was obvious they shown Toppo was more powerful than Bergamo... and all is leading to hype Jiren.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
I don't see that as being accurate. I know what Goku said, but I also know what I saw, and Goku was beating the crap out of Toppo as a regular ssjblue. He would have straight up killed Toppo had the fight been allowed to continue. That said, Toppo would also likely beat Bergamo.

You're right, but Toppo also looked like he was ramping it up to the next level, judging by the ki-flare and look of determination (Seemed pretty confident.)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
To me, it seems like as of right now Peak Toppo ~ Peak Goku (~ Android 17 wink) and Jiren > both of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.