Fodder duelist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
KOTOR Jedi Exile vs. Kas'im vs. Old Master Maul vs. DoE Darth Bane

Who eins

TenebrousWay
Bane or Surik.

NTJack0
Bandon solos.

TheMuser
Bane Takes this hands down.

chingchangwalla
Maul

darthbane77
Bane dominates

Rockydonovang
actual rebels maul wrecks

KMC's MAUL LOST TO KANAN version gets wrecked

NewGuy01
Bane.

Big Gerald
I'd give this to the Exile. She developed more Force powers than nay other chrcters here. Does Bane have his orbalisks to bail him out yet again?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
actual rebels maul wrecks

KMC's MAUL LOST TO KANAN version gets wrecked

Hey don't be bitter at KMC. Be bitter at Filoni. He's the one who had Kanan (his creation) beat down Maul (Lucas's creation). He did it. We didn't make that up.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hey don't be bitter at KMC. Be bitter at Filoni. He's the one who had Kanan (his creation) beat down Maul (Lucas's creation). He did it. We didn't make that up.
Doesn't matter if kanan beat maul or not unless you can show me tcw maul beating that same amped kanan. You have to prove that losing to an amped kanan menas maul couldn't have improved and even then that singular feat is superseded by canonical authority(as feloni's comments are on official sw material)

Rockydonovang
Unfortunately, darth thor, an amped kanan beating rebels maul would only prove that amped kanan>rebels maul>tcw maul.

Darth Thor
Doesn't matter if kanan beat maul or not unless you can show me tcw maul beating that same amped kanan. You have to prove that losing to an amped kanan menas maul couldn't have improved and even then that singular feat is superseded by canonical authority(as feloni's comments are on official sw material)

lol that's absurd. And not how this works.. I've given you plenty of superior feats by Darth Maul. So it's now for you to show that even Darth Maul was capable of losing to a novice like Kanan. Or show me any fear from Old Master which is beyond Darth Maul.

You have no official canonical statement to back you up. What you have is Filoni's own opinion and speculation, and even that's wasn't fully explained by him, and easily open to interpretation.

Darth Thor
Unfortunately, darth thor, an amped kanan beating rebels maul would only prove that amped kanan>rebels maul>tcw maul.

laughing out loud

You present a lot of baseless speculation and your own wishes as "fact".

Also Prove Kanan was amped.

Petrus
Exile and Maul ain't fodder.

Rockydonovang
lol that's absurd. And not how this works.. I've given you plenty of superior feats by Darth Maul. So it's now for you to show that even Darth Maul was capable of losing to a novice like Kanan. Or show me any fear from Old Master which is beyond Darth Maul.

You have no official canonical statement to back you up. What you have is Filoni's own opinion and speculation, and even that's wasn't fully explained by him, and easily open to interpretation.
Feloni's own reasoning about the events of a show he has auhtority over alone is authority(which still supersedes your interpretation of feats). Feloni's own opinion on official sw material(rebels recon) is canonical.

There's nothing vague about the statement. And none of what you've brought up contradicts it.

And yes thats exactly how it works, When you are given canonical or authoritative powerscaling, then your interpretation of feats has to fit inside that powerscaling.

TheNuisanceBird
laughing out loud

Also Prove Kanan was amped.

He'd have to be considering he was blind. At least I took it as a similar situation to when he thought Ezra died and started doing better against the Grand Inquisitor.

MythLord
Bane. thumb up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
He'd have to be considering he was blind. At least I took it as a similar situation to when he thought Ezra died and started doing better against the Grand Inquisitor.

I know he probably was, but I'm trying to point out Ricky's flawed logic.

Dispray
Bane easily
If you think that Bane is fodder, than you seriously need to brush up your SW knowledge.

MythLord
Oh, you must be new to KMC... here, Bane gets lowballed as a joke. Everyone knows where he should stand, but we place him superlow just cuz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.