Diamondback vs Marv...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Diamondback (Luke Cage Netflix) takes on Marv (Sin City) in a fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Diamondback has his Hammertech suit...

Marv has his bare hands only...

Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
I think Diamondback would win, but he'd have to work hard for it. Marv is a tough SOB to put down. But Diamondback hits like a truck. Literally. Luke totaled a speeding SUV by shoulderchecking it, walked away from explosions, falls from great heights etc., but hard hits from DB were sending him flying and causing him visible pain.

Marv is a WAY better character though.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I think Diamondback would win, but he'd have to work hard for it. Marv is a tough SOB to put down. But Diamondback hits like a truck. Literally. Luke totaled a speeding SUV by shoulderchecking it, walked away from explosions, falls from great heights etc., but hard hits from DB were sending him flying and causing him visible pain.

Marv is a WAY better character though.

thumb up

I do agree with you...

Marv makes him work for it, but Diamondback should win (he's going to be winded and hurting afterwards though)...

John Murdoch
Diamondback was at least keeping up with Luke Cage and hurting him/sending him flying with his punches until Luke stepped his game up. Luke is head-and-shoulder above anyone in Sin City's universe to the point where he could solo everyone given enough time and planning, and DB was rocking him for awhile. So ya, DB wins vs Marv.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.