Explosions in Germany: German Football Team Targeted, One Injured

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scribble
Luckily nobody was killed; a "letter claiming responsibility was found near the site of the blasts", although the details of this letter are so far undisclosed as the investigation continues.

http://news.sky.com/story/borussia-dortmund-three-explosions-near-german-football-team-bus-10833968

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/11/world/europe/borussia-dortmund-bus-explosion-champions-league.html

chingchangwalla
Lol. **** em

Bashar Teg
mock germany or mock muslims

http://i.imgur.com/5Prh5yXm.png

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
mock germany or mock muslims

http://i.imgur.com/5Prh5yXm.png
Why not both?

Flyattractor
He can't make his mind up because.. A: He supports the PC/SociNazi Regime that runs Germany now and B: He doesn't have the Cajones to stand up to the IslamaNazis and their rising Regime. Bashy is stuck in between a Crock and a Hard Race.

Surtur
It would be nice to know what the letter says and who was behind this.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
He can't make his mind up because.. A: He supports the PC/SociNazi Regime that runs Germany now and B: He doesn't have the Cajones to stand up to the IslamaNazis and their rising Regime. Bashy is stuck in between a Crock and a Hard Race.

Though notice he did actually immediately seem to assume a Muslim was involved. Strange. Almost as if subconsciously he is still trying not to deny the reality of the world.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
It would be nice to know what the letter says and who was behind this.

Though notice he did actually immediately seem to assume a Muslim was involved. Strange. Almost as if subconsciously he is still trying not to deny the reality of the world.

Well what do you expect. He is a Leftist and thus therefor a a RACIST! Because according to the Left. Muslim is a Race.

Bashar Teg

more lies from cowardly tryhard trumpcuck. thumb up

Flyattractor
oohhhhh Bashy tired for a Deflection but FAILED!!!!!!

Surtur
My mistake, I guess he wasn't the first person to mention Muslims in this thread.

Bashar Teg
i was predicting the response from you and your ilk.

both of you losers should get off your fat bedsore-covered asses and apply for a job. make sure you shower first, since you probably reek of doritos cheese powder and feet.

Surtur
i was predicting the response from you and your ilk.

I understand, you wanted to beat people to the punch and be the first to mention Muslims.

Bashar Teg
I understand, you wanted to beat people to the punch and be the first to mention Muslims.

very good! a cookie for special guy.

Surtur
very good! a cookie for special guy.

You got firsts bro, you did good.

Flyattractor
nah. I am having to much fun sitting on my "Fat Bedsore-covered ass" on the welfare you are supporting with you Leftist Money to be on the interwebs to point out your hypocrisy and stupidity all day every day Like how you LEFTISTS bend over and let the ASS Raping go on because you are AFRAID to stand up to the IslamaNazis. But then they are kind of doing your job for you.
So why would you stand up to them.

Surtur

Flyattractor
The road to Racism always starts with a Left Turn.

jaden101
Turns out this was a guy trying to make money by bringing their stock price down. ****ing bankers eh? *****

Robtard
So you're saying it was the Jews this time.

Surtur
In the bank of Islam the only currency is the heads of your enemies. Sure Muhammad would probably prefer they were Jewish heads, but they don't have to be, you can branch out to any non-believer. Islam is quite flexible when it comes to who you can dole out death to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.