Hulk VS The Gorilla - what really happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
this thread is meant to answer the question - what really happened in that scene between Hulk and that Gorilla. when we look at the scan, the team is amazed and speechless at the picture they see. now they dont show us the whole picture, but the gorilla is behind hulk, its attatched to his back and hulk seems like screeching his teeth. the gorilla is not hitting hulk, it does something else. could it be that hulk got raped from behind by that gorilla? lets figure this out together.

http://i.imgur.com/zNGtcuv.jpg1

Damborgson
I miss Wang.

Dareangel
do you believe something else could have happened?

Philosophía
I think that was a bite of passion from the gorilla.

Clearly he was balls deep in.

Damborgson
laughing out loud

ghostman

lmaoo laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
The Gorilla bit Hulk.

Fin.

Rao Kal El
How does people think he can defeat Superman? , when he often gets punked by snakes and gorillas

Rao Kal El
Oh and the gorilla is clearly forcing his way up Hulk's rectum.

Dareangel
so why do you believe the team didnt help hulk? i mean if the gorilla was pummeling hulk with his fists, the team would probably jump in and help. but when they saw that sight of the gorilla sexing hulk up they were shocked and stunned. like they froze of fear.

carver9
Hulk stomps anyone in and short of the herald tier and that's including Godzilla.

Flyattractor
But this is CrappyCho Hulk so that aint gonna happen.

wuleecat
I'm not seeing the same ape-rape as you are. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on your part?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by wuleecat
I'm not seeing the same ape-rape as you are. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on your part?

You reckon it was consensual?

Dareangel
Originally posted by wuleecat

then riddle me this. why is he attached to hulks back while hulk arms are held up??? also, why is the team so shocked??? hulk looks defeated and controlled but they are not fighting. what happened then???

Badabing
Troll thread. Closed and warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.