TCW's Cad Bane vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewr47bOiCg0

DarthAnt66
Looks like Boba killed Cad.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/79/Boba_Fett_HS_Fathead.png/revision/latest?cb=20161114160631

Also neat to see the origins of that dent in his helmet.

Beniboybling
Nyice. Cad was supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy until Boba so it makes sense that Boba would kill him.

Zenwolf
Soo...this suppose to be Canon then? Cad Bane dies in an unfinished/non aired clip? Seems kinda a waste really. I mean it was cool, but they could have at least finished it. Or do this in Rebels if they decided to introduce the two.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewr47bOiCg0

smile smile smile smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Soo...this suppose to be Canon then? Cad Bane dies in an unfinished/non aired clip? Seems kinda a waste really. I mean it was cool, but they could have at least finished it. Or do this in Rebels if they decided to introduce the two.
Not sure if it counts as Canon, but I imagine this is the fate of Cad Bane whenever they decide to make it official.

Rockydonovang
Not sure if it counts as Canon, but I imagine this is the fate of Cad Bane whenever they decide to make it official.
but since when did boba give a crap about innocents?

Beniboybling
Or do this in Rebels if they decided to introduce the two. Rebels takes place almost two decades later lol.

Zenwolf

Fair I suppose, I could def see it happen, just would like it to be an actual release. Cad Bane was one of the more interesting characters from TCW imo.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Rebels takes place almost two decades later lol.

Eh Cad Bane could live that long, I mean if Rex an accelerated aging clone could, why not him?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
but since when did boba give a crap about innocents?
Hate to quote Wookiee, but:

Throughout the many years of his bounty hunting career, Fett developed a strong sense of justice, moral obligation, and adhered to his own code of honor. He took only certain bounties that agreed with his own beliefs and brutal justice. But to those few, he whole-heartedly devoted all of his magnificent skill should the occasion call for it. This led him to believe in a quick, clean kill. His moral code however, did not prevent him from taking numerous bounties from Imperial clients.

I can confirm based on what I read of the character. For example, I doubt he'd kill kids.

Remember, he's not a bad guy... just not a good one.

Zenwolf
Yeah Boba always had something of a moral compass. He's a Bounty Hunter, not a mindless killer.

Zenwolf

Remember, he's not a bad guy... just not a good one.

Well technically, he's a neutral party, he can work for anyone, but mostly works for the baddies.

Beniboybling
Eh Cad Bane could live that long, I mean if Rex an accelerated aging clone could, why not him? It will be irrelevant lol. Boba is in his prime and Cad should be like retired. Besides that they had nothing to do with Rebels.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
It will be irrelevant lol. Boba is in his prime and Cad should be like retired. Besides that they had nothing to do with Rebels.

You never know! I mean Rebels threw in Hondo! They could thrown in an old retired(if he is) BH like Cad Bane into the mix or something...cause it's Rebels.

Beniboybling
I prefer this animatic. smile

Rockydonovang
what rebels did to hondo is unforgivable

carthage
Bane died

Kurk
Eh..they had something going but I didn't like the cowboy style duel. Kinda stupid if you ask me; I would've preferred an epic fight like Vizsla vs Maul. Seems like they would've both been killed had Fett's helmet not been there.

ares834

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Kurk
Eh..they had something going but I didn't like the cowboy style duel. Kinda stupid if you ask me; I would've preferred an epic fight like Vizsla vs Maul. Seems like they would've both been killed had Fett's helmet not been there. Where ma pew pew!

Selenial
what rebels did to hondo every single good TCW character is unforgivable

thumb up

ares834

Kurk

ares834
He has better armor. Simple.

Rockydonovang
In a different environment of course for an extended fight. It just seems kinda silly that the Fett only survived because of his helmet; meanwhile clones and death-watch members die from head-shots all the time.
It would have been cool if boba got the helmet as a result of killing bane

Zenwolf
In a different environment of course for an extended fight. It just seems kinda silly that the Fett only survived because of his helmet; meanwhile clones and death-watch members die from head-shots all the time.

Well Rex shouldn't be surviving either, since he's been shot at and he's wearing Phase 1 Clone armor yet still does, cause..plot!

Rockydonovang
Well Rex shouldn't be surviving either, since he's been shot at and he's wearing Phase 1 Clone armor yet still does, cause..plot!
Rex is just a badass fcker who would fck up jango or bane in his sleep

Zenwolf
Rex is just a badass fcker who would fck up jango or bane in his sleep

Wouldn't put it passed Feloni to do that tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.