Trump accidentally kills 18 Syrian Rebels with airstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
So not only does the idiot bomb the middle of nowhere in Afghanistan and causes no damage to ISIS/ just destroy a few runways, the man isn't even competent enough to kill ISIS with airstrikes.

Is Trump the greatest Military leader in American history?

Flyattractor
Wow. he did this PERSONALLY did he?

You sad little SociNazis.

Bashar Teg
that's why he needed to drop his compensation bomb on afghanistan.

the problem is that he's committing blunders and getting caught up in scandals at too fast a rate for the military to keep up with. there's only so many new munitions they can invent in a week.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

the problem is that he's committing blunders and getting caught up in scandals at too fast a rate for the military to keep up with. there's only so many new munitions they can invent in a week.

Plus you gotta figure he's got this Russian thing and he's gotta distract so bombs, bombs, and more bombs, is what intelligent folk assume.

Bashar Teg
you're not helping the trumpcuck cause by constantly mentioning the R word.

Surtur
you're not helping the trumpcuck cause by constantly mentioning the R word.

So I understand, bringing up Russia a lot makes one a Trumpcuck? Okie dokie, I will keep that in mind lest I see anyone binging up Russia or saying Trump is trying to distract from Russia with any of these recent attacks.

Flyattractor
But R stands for RIGHT! And RiGHT IS MIGHT!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
So I understand, bringing up Russia a lot makes one a Trumpcuck?

that's the opposite of what i said. you're so simple.

Robtard

TBF, there's 19 more MOABs in stock and I don't see why two (or more?) couldn't be dropped at the same time to multiply the damage, maybe he'll kill twice as many jihadis this time for a total of 108 dead jihadis killed via MOAB.

Let's just hope he doesn't kill an even greater number of civs or allied troops.

Flyattractor
I say we drop at least 4 on Little Kimmy, but lets wait until AFTER he drops a couple of nukes on South Korea and The Left Coast of the U.S.

Kill off a few of our SJW pussies first. Do the world some good.

Surtur
that's the opposite of what i said. you're so simple.

You said I'm not helping the Trumpcuck cause by bringing up the R word.

Except, one of your pals has brought up the "R" word numerous times, in trying to say various military strikes were all done to distract from Russia.

Bashar Teg
not gonna explain. i'm all out of crayons.

Surtur
not gonna explain. i'm all out of crayons.

Lol bro it's okay, you acted like bringing up Russia a lot contributes to Trumpcuck-ness, and your pal brings up Russia a lot.

Nothing more to say, I know you won't explain because there is nothing to explain.

Robtard
No, Surtur, that is literally the opposite of what he said. Go back and read the exchange again and ffs, be less simple.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
No, Surtur, that is literally the opposite of what he said. Be less simple, guy.

He said I'm not helping the Trumpcuck cause by mentioning the R word. The implication being that mentioning Russia contributes to a Trumpcuck cause or all around Trumpcuckiness.

If that is a wrong assessment: drop that knowledge bomb and explain.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
He said I'm not helping the Trumpcuck cause by mentioning the R word.

The implication being that mentioning Russia contributes to a Trumpcuck cause or all around Trumpcuckiness.

If that is a wrong assessment: drop that knowledge bomb and explain.

Correct.

Incorrect, he's clearly saying that bringing up yhe "R word" is detrimental to the Trumpcucks and their cause. (Which would be the opposite of what you think he said)

Dropped. YW. Now be less simple.

Surtur
Correct.

Incorrect, he's clearly saying that bringing up yhe "R word" is detrimental to the Trumpcucks and their cause. (Which would be the opposite of what you think he said)

Dropped. YW. Now be less simple.

Oh I get it now, so bringing up Russia makes one LESS of a Trumpcuck. Of course.

Naturally that is why you mention it a lot, I see.

Robtard
I'm going to assume that you now see how you f--ked up and instead of just admitting your moment of simpleness and moving on, you're trying to save face again.

Surtur
I'm going to assume that you now see how you f--ked up and instead of just admitting your moment of simpleness and moving on, you're trying to save face again.

It's more just I thought he was trying to imply that in bringing up Russia you show you are a Trumpcuck because you can't stop talking about Russia, even if it's something supposedly negative.

I admit I was wrong about what your butt buddy was saying.

Robtard
Lol, you sound so bitter. Be less bitter, Surt

Surtur
Lol, you sound so bitter. Be less bitter, Surt

I wish I had more role models as to how, but seeing how you reacted to being wrong about Spicer and the CNN thing and your paranoia about Russia? You won't be that role model sad

Robtard
Spicer proved me correct when he said he made an error and apologized(look it up), but it's funny you're #stilltriggered over it. See what I meant about being bitter? Anyhow.

Here's hoping Trump's antics don't kill more of our allies thumb up

Surtur
Spicer proved me correct when he said he made an error and apologized(look it up), but it's funny you're #stilltriggered over it.

But no Rob not only did he not prove you correct, but your implication that bringing up some stupid shit you said in the past means you are triggered seems suspect given you have done the same thing in the past. Unless you feel you've never brought up things I have said or done in other place you felt were stupid, etc.(you have, so this would be stupid on your part to think otherwise, you dig?).

I know I know, I pointed out your behavior so it's playing the victim.

Query: if someone commits a crime and then someone else assumes the culprit of said crime is from a certain group..and then another person replies with "seems you are correct they are from a certain group, but a broken clock is right twice a day" would you call that person making the clock comment bitter? As in, bitter the person was correct?

I would say yes indeed, bitter. Deeply bitter about reality.

Robtard
You should probably just deal with that Spicer admitted he was wrong (and by extension I was correct) and move on.

But why do that when you can continue whining and deflecting away from Trump.

Surtur
You should probably just deal with that Spicer admitted he was wrong (and by extension I was correct) and move on.

You need to deal with the reasons his admission doesn't prove you correct. I mean, we've moved beyond something that is even debatable, and you fight it still.

I understand, we can't talk about behavior you have exhibited that is bitter. My bad bro. Continue whining about Trump.

Robtard
IOW: "I refuse to acknowledge Trump's antics killed allies cos valid reasons!"

Surtur
IOW: "I refuse to acknowledge Trump's antics killed allies cos valid reasons!"

Refused to acknowledge stuff? Hmm no, I am curious though if you cared this much when Obama's bombs killed folk who didn't deserve killing?

I know I know, deflection, but I'm still curious. One day I will make it to your level where I never ever deflect, one day, but not today. So answer me bro. Just give me a full stop "yes" and we can drop this aspect and get back to talking about Trump's evilness.

Robtard
I did, I've spoken out about Obama's warmongering when he was potus thumb up

Now deflect again from Trump cos reasons.

Surtur
I did, I've spoken out about Obama's warmongering when he was potus thumb up

Now deflect again from Trump cos reasons.

Indeed, I don't remember you speaking out that much in comparison to his dropping bombs everyday, but cool like I said, we can drop it. You cared equally, I am satisfied.

So we can talk about Trump, discuss: what should he do now?

Robtard
How about not kill our allies with his antics? To be topical.

Surtur
How about not kill our allies with his antics? To be topical.

Indeed, and anyone who has studied military history and might say unfortunately sometimes these things happen..you'd say what, to them?

Robtard
Hmmmm. Maybe it's just me, but I find it odd how you have nigh endless complaints/words to levy at black people, college students, women speaking, ballpits on campus etc, but you become taciturn when it comes to Trump and his questionable antics.

Guess we'll just go with the ole safety "can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs" idiom and call it a day, as you suggest.

Flyattractor
Unlike You Robbie whom never has anything negative to say about Conservatives, Christians, Business Owners, Gun Owners, and just people in general who don't want a Leftist Authoritarian Government shoving their rules and threats in their faces.

NOT YOU LEFTISTS HUH ROBBIE!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.