Trump wants war with North Korea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Not only satisfied bombing Afghanistan, bombing Syria, and bombing Yemen the Orange buffoon is now in line to bomb NK with Tomahawk missiles if they opt for their nuclear test.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-may-launch-strike-if-north-korea-reaches-nuclear-n746366

Surtur
This is interesting, and since you seem to be an expert in military tactics, pretend for a second Trump is reading this very topic:

What should he do? How should he handle this?

Flyattractor
Yeah, cause Little Kimmy aint done NOTHING to stir up any trouble himself.

Bashar Teg
team trumpcuck ASSEMBLE!

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
team trumpcuck ASSEMBLE!

But you are clearly an Anti-TrumpCuck and I mean..a cuck is a cuck bro. I don't care who you cucking for.

Flyattractor
Bashy is the Leader of the Butt Cucker Patrol.

Totally diff team.

Robtard
Hmmm, how about not being the ones in attacking and starting another war, potentially nuclear war as NK already has nukes?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Hmmm, how about not being the ones in attacking and starting another war, potentially nuclear war as NK already has nukes?

I'm on board thumb up

As long as we have a guarantee NK would only ever use nukes in response to others attacking and never for anything else, I'm on board.

Robtard
You realize that per your rules NK could nuke the US as we'd be attacking first if Trump goes through with his threats?

Flyattractor
Thats what makes Leftists funny. When People shoot at US (aka the United States) It is some how always our fault that a war starts....at least when a Republican is Prez....Right ROBBIE!!!!!!

Kurk
I'm waiting for the draft to start...so excited to serve smile

Flyattractor
It would be a nice war. We could put little kimmy in a grave in an afternoon. But I bet the ChiComs will put the shit in it like they did during that Forgotten War that took place there before.

Ya know...that war about the funny doctors....well ok they weren't all that FUNNY....

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm waiting for the draft to start...so excited to serve smile There will be no draft friend, but you're welcome to volunteer any time. laughing out loud

chingchangwalla
Cool. North Korea is nothing. It'd make relations better between the US and china if that fat little **** was gone

Flyattractor
I would actually be if FAVOR of a Draft. Cause that would be sure to chase all the little bitchy SJWs to Canada like turning the light on to scare the roaches under the fridge.

NewGuy01
It's personally harder for me to fault Trump on this than with the Syria situation. It puts us in a shitty position, but hostilities between the US and NK are bound to occur eventually. The longer we let the situation sit, the worse it will be later. Frankly, in retrospect I would have preferred to have ripped off the band-aid before they developed a competent nuclear arsenal, but better late than never I suppose.

Kurk
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would actually be if FAVOR of a Draft. Cause that would be sure to chase all the little bitchy SJWs to Canada like turning the light on to scare the roaches under the fridge. great point. They'd either grow a pair or go running to a "safe space" in Canada or Europe. thumb up

And I'd like us to capture Kim first with a strike team, bring him back to our carrier, strap him to a missle, and take care of whatever's left. smile

Robtard
Look at all the of age eligible pro-war chairborne rangers not enlisting into the military.

"War, f##k yeah! You want me to enlist? Oh, not for me." Trumpcucks emulating their hero Trump.

chingchangwalla
I'll ****ing enlist then.

Kurk
Look at all the of age eligible pro-war chairborne rangers not enlisting into the military.

"War, f##k yeah! You want me to enlist? Oh, not for me." Trumpcucks emulating their hero Trump. I would if I had to, but I'd rather graduate from dental school first and then serve in the forces. They pay a good chunk of your debt too smile

ArtificialGlory
The Kim dynasty has been running a rogue state for more than half a century, abusing its citizens in unimaginable ways, threatening and blackmailing the US and its allies in the region, occasionally shelling S. Korea and killing its people. And now the crazy ****ers are building nukes. The fat piggy and his buddies need to go; they're long overdue for a nice, fiery sendoff.

Robtard
I would if I had to, but I'd rather graduate from dental school first and then serve in the forces. They pay a good chunk of your debt too smile

Sure. Sure. Or you could enlist, serve four years, get experience and then go to school on the government's dollar after, like many 18yo do. But that would mean serving under a Trump presidency and that makes you wet your bed, the one still at your parent's house, you pro-war hero, you.

Kurk
Sure. Sure. Or you could enlist, serve four years, get experience and then go to school on the government's dollar after, like many 18yo do. But that would mean serving under a Trump presidency and that makes you wet your bed, the one still at your parent's house, you pro-war hero, you. start undergrad as a 22 year old? No thanks.

Robtard
Yeah, you can get dental training in the military that will then transfer into college credits, why I said "get experience" while serving. *awaits another excuse*

Kurk
Yeah, you can get dental training in the military that will then transfer into college credits, why I said "get experience" while serving. *awaits another excuse* Wasn't aware of anything like that. Will have to look into it.

Flyattractor
Best experience they give you in the military is how to SHOOT & BLOW UP DEM BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOMSHAKALAKABOOMMUDDAFUGGAS!!!!!

Surtur
So the first article I see on my phone is about how North Korea busted out some other weapons in a display, but didn't test a nuke.

Flyattractor
Maybe the new weapon is an INVISIBLE NUKE!!!!!!!???

Beniboybling
Wasn't aware of anything like that. Will have to look into it. Do hurry. I here access to the internet is intermittent in the army.

Surtur
Lmao, a different weapons test by NK has apparently also failed.

Bentley
Robtard is secretly the top recruiter for the US army.

"I just get into forums, pretend I'm a reasonable leftist and then argue with young people to get them into the army. Works everytime"

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Do hurry. I here access to the internet is intermittent in the army. I'll miss you Beni :3

Flyattractor
I would have thought that Robbie and Benji would have been more NAVY types to be honest....

Kurk
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would have thought that Robbie and Benji would have been more NAVY types to be honest.... https://youtu.be/HXQ_8e63wmE

Flyattractor
https://youtu.be/HXQ_8e63wmE

I would think more like....this...

TmiqRaQadoY

Beniboybling
That's more like it.

Flyattractor
Exactly.

Petrus
So there are actually people who want the US to bomb NK...?

no expression

Robtard
They're called Trump supporters

Petrus
Anyone who supports that act of unbelievable retardation is simply that. Retarded.

Surtur
At this point don't bomb them, just keep an eye on them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
At this point don't bomb them, just keep an eye on them.

Which was what Obama did and it was called "weakness" by the Right and that apparent weakness was the reason why NK was testing missiles and nukes.

Petrus
Never was it a viable option to bomb NK.

Robtard
Trump's not going to bomb NK unless there's some scandal he needs to divert attention from and that would have to be a rather damaging scandal, as he can bomb other places like Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq as a distraction tactic with little to no repercussions.

Petrus
I agree, but my point wasn't if he was gonna do it or not, it was that it's ****ing unbelievable how some people want him to do it.

Surtur
Trump's not going to bomb NK unless there's some scandal he needs to divert attention from and that would have to be a rather damaging scandal, as he can bomb other places like Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq as a distraction tactic with little to no repercussions.

At this point it seems like you think pretty much everything he does is an attempt to distract from something else.

Petrus
Either way most of what he does isn't good so it doesn't make a difference.

Robtard

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by Petrus
I agree, but my point wasn't if he was gonna do it or not, it was that it's ****ing unbelievable how some people want him to do it.

Fair enough. But yeah, Trumpers have mental disorders, imho.

A potential war (possibly nuclear) that could lead to NK's nukes and weapon's grade uranium ending up on the black market after that country is smashed and destabilized isn't a good idea.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Was there supposed to be something in your post that proved anything?

Yes and you clearly saw it; this is why you opted for the clever dismissal tactic. How do you think that worked out for you btw?

Petrus
That's if the potential war doesn't unleash when that country is smashed.

Surtur
Yes and you clearly saw it; this is why you opted for the clever dismissal tactic. How do you think that worked out for you btw?

So you're trolling again, yes? No rational intelligent adult would suggest this is proof that everything Trump is doing is to distract.

Robtard
That's if the potential war doesn't unleash when that country is smashed.

?

Did you mean to say NK would use nukes if the US attacked first? Yeah, that's a possibility, while NK knows it would lose hard, Kim and his cabinet just might be crazy enough to not give a shit out of spite.

Surtur
I would assume any nation, if hit by us with a nuke, would send one right back at us.

Robtard
The scenario is that Trump will bomb NK with conventional ordinance if it keeps testing and NK would retaliate with nukes to protect itself.

Petrus
?

Did you mean to say NK would use nukes if the US attacked first? Yeah, that's a possibility, while NK knows it would lose hard, Kim and his cabinet just might be crazy enough to not give a shit out of spite.

Yeah. If the US attacked first, you bet NK would counter-attack in some way, potentially triggering a war which you also bet would include Russia.

So I think the war would break out before NK disappears from the face of the planet.

Robtard
Yeah. If the US attacked first, you bet NK would counter-attack in some way, potentially triggering a war which you also bet would include Russia.

So I think the war would break out before NK disappears from the face of the planet.

Meh, there's no money to be made in Russia and the US going to war. That would also ruin the Exxon-Rosneft 500billion oil deal. That's a lot of pennies to throw in the garbage over some dick-flexing.

Petrus
Trump's just that much of an idiot. I mean, he already pissed off Russia by bombing Syria.

Flyattractor

"War, f##k yeah! You want me to enlist? Oh, not for me." Trumpcucks emulating their hero Trump.

Yeah but that isn't suprprising seeing as how Selfish and Cowardly the SJW Generation is. They only like to fight and attack UNARMED People. We wouldn't want them to fight for us to be honest. Unless it is as a Cannon Fodder Distraction. While the Norks are blowing them to pieces and laughing their asses off, We sneak attack them from behind and end it all real qucik.

I JUST WON US THE WARS!!!!!!

Robtard
Trump's just that much of an idiot. I mean, he already pissed off Russia by bombing Syria.

Did he really though? I understand Trump said US/Russia relations are the worst they've ever been. But...

Flyattractor
Did he really though? I understand Trump said US/Russia relations are the worst they've ever been. But...

But according to You and Your Leftist Extremist Main Stream Media Trump & Putin/Russia were (in some ways quite Literally) IN BED WITH EACH OTHER!?

Now they are in Break Up Mode?

Make up your Fake News Mind Robbie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.