60% of Syrian Rebels are Islamists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/12/20/460463173/60-percent-of-syrian-rebels-share-islamic-state-ideology-think-tank-finds

Meanwhile Assad has been a pro-women, pro-secular, has protected Christian minorities, and overall supports a Kemalism approach.

Why has the west brainwashed us into believing that Assad is evil?

chingchangwalla
Spot on.

Flyattractor
Which is why the leftists hate him

Beniboybling
Dunno man, might have had something to do with him gassing children. Or perhaps you've heard of Sednaya Prison?

Naturally tho, you're just being facetious. sad

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Dunno man, might have had something to do with him gassing children. Or perhaps you've heard of Sednaya Prison?

Naturally tho, you're just being facetious. sad
"Sednaya Prison is a military prison near Damascus in Syria. The prison has been used to hold thousands of political prisoners, among them members of the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists."

Nah I'm good. There's controversy with the gassing so hold your horses.

Assad is probably one of the most educated presidents and overall a very intelligent man. Definitely a contrast from Hussein.

Beniboybling
Did you have a point there, or is torture and mass murder now OK as long as you take out some baddies in the process?

And I'm sure there is, Assad and Putin making nonsense excuses no doubt.

Also educated people can be evil? How daft are you lmao.

Kurk
Did you have a point there, or is torture and mass murder now OK as long as you take out some baddies in the process?

And I'm sure there is, Assad and Putin making nonsense excuses no doubt.

Also educated people can be evil? How daft are you lmao. While it is a shame that not everyone in that prison is a true criminal, they were dumb enough to stand up against the government controlling the area they resided in. Not a good idea to do that if you like your well-being. But yes I realize my cynical attitude. I'm just glad that I live in a country where there is a separation of power and a devolution of power to states.

Beniboybling
Not a good idea if your leader is a dictatorial monster yeah, glad we cleared that up.

Flyattractor
I bet Benny wouldn't have any issue if Obama had created prisons like that in the U.s for his "enemies'.

NewGuy01
Nah, he's pretty evil. Least of several evils in the area, though.

ArtificialGlory
Assad is evil alright, but I agree that the rebels are probably not much better. Yeah, Syria is going to be a mess for long, long time to come.

Robtard
Assad's a piece of shit, if you're an Assad fangurl, you're probably retarded in some manner and shouldn't be allowed sharp objects.

Having said that, there's lots of dictator pieces of shit in the world, doesn't mean the US needs to go in and uproot them, the alternative can sometimes be worse; especially with shit planning ahead of time. See: Bush Jr.'s war in Iraq.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I bet Benny wouldn't have any issue if Obama had created prisons like that in the U.s for his "enemies'. Only if he put you in it. sad

Kurk
Originally posted by Robtard
Assad's a piece of shit, if you're an Assad fangurl, you're probably retarded in some manner and shouldn't be allowed sharp objects.

Having said that, there's lots of dictator pieces of shit in the world, doesn't mean the US needs to go in and uproot them, the alternative can sometimes be worse; especially with shit planning ahead of time. See: Bush Jr.'s war in Iraq. Assad is an opthamologist; what about you? stick out tongue

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Robtard

Having said that, there's lots of dictator pieces of shit in the world, doesn't mean the US needs to go in and uproot them, the alternative can sometimes be worse; especially with shit planning ahead of time. See: Bush Jr.'s war in Iraq. A lot of dictators aren't in the middle of a civil war tbh.

Flyattractor
Only if he put you in it. sad

See...This is why the Right needs to stand up to the Left...BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of dictators aren't in the middle of a civil war tbh.

True, but Trump didn't start the 2nd Civil War in the U.S.
That was done by the Left.

jaden101
Originally posted by Kurk
Assad is an opthamologist; what about you? stick out tongue

Know who else was a doctor?

Josef Mengele

Surtur
This really more sounds like a case of "Seems nearly everyone is shitty".

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
This really more sounds like a case of "Seems nearly everyone is shitty". Agreed, it baffles me that somebody would outright take the side of someone like Assad just because the alternative could be just as bad or worse. I personally think that taking out Assad's regime would be a terrible idea because most violent rebellions end in further problems, and, quite often, only end up with another shitty dictator in their wake, plus removing Assad would create more upheaval in the area in general (which it obviously really, really doesn't need), but that doesn't mean I'm going to make a little conspiracy-theory shrine in my wardrobe to that poor lovely bullied genius Assad or anything mental like that.

Surtur
Did you see Assads wife though? These dictators do really well with females.

https://img.rt.com/files/oldfiles/news/syrian-assad-wife-asma-363/asma-bashar-president-al-assad.jpg

She is smiling, thinking about past atrocities committed by her hubby no doubt.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
Know who else was a doctor?

Josef Mengele
Jaden is a doctor to....He is a Political Spin Doctor.
Originally posted by Surtur
This really more sounds like a case of "Seems nearly everyone is shitty".
In the Mid East, Bad and WORSE are the only choices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.