Darth Plagueis vs Darth Revan and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place in the senate rotunda.

Emperordmb
Plagueis 10/10

DarthAnt66
Duo.

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Plagueis 10/10

Azronger
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Plagueis 10/10

DarthDuelist9
Plagueis for a majority.

chingchangwalla
Kun solos

UCanShootMyNova
Plagueis.

RHaggis
DP.

Jmulherin
Hmm let me get this straight, two highly skilled combatants who have actually been in more than one lightsaber duel in their entire lives versus plaugeis who i basically a sith scientist. As much as i like plagueis this isn't even a contest.

Sinious
Originally posted by Jmulherin
Hmm let me get this straight, two highly skilled combatants who have actually been in more than one lightsaber duel in their entire lives versus plaugeis who i basically a sith scientist. As much as i like plagueis this isn't even a contest. The Rule of Two pretty much dictates that he doesn't just become a scholar/scientist type force user, which is confirmed to be the case with Plagueis anyway.

Tondemonai
Plagueis

S_W_LeGenD
Duo

Beniboybling
Plagueis one shots Revan than mops up the Kunt.

darthbane77
Duo

Jmulherin
Originally posted by Sinious
The Rule of Two pretty much dictates that he doesn't just become a scholar/scientist type force user, which is confirmed to be the case with Plagueis anyway.
I'm not a hundred percent sure what what your point is here so i'm just gonna go with what i think you are saying.
Of course he's not just a scientist that'd be just plain stupid. But in terms of combat experience he has almost none. The other to have waged entire entire against the the republic and revan the mandalorians as well. And both did technically fail in the end but they took down so many jedi in the proccess.
And so you can't argue that battle field tactics aren't in quesrion, cuz that's not what i'm saying. Revan fought a jedi strike team and was only beaten when malak betrayed him, he fought numerous mandalorians and other combatants, numerous sith, and malak to top it all off. Plaugeis bested one sith apprentice and got beaten by a bunch of assassins. But i will grant you that he may have been trying to keep his cover intacted i can't remeber perfectly.
And exar kun i honestly don't know much about in terms of persinal combat experience but seriously revan aline could be at least a serious challenge for plaugeis. So you add kun in their and it's no contest.

Jmulherin
*entire campaigns against the republic

Jmulherin
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Plagueis one shots Revan than mops up the Kunt.
One shots him with what? Lightning? Okay revan bats it away like he did against vitiate then he and kun swarm plagueis.
And in terms of lightsaber combat revan is a tried and tested duelist. Plagueis had to drop rocks on tenebrous to kill him. Like seriously he fights one lightsaber duel the entire book.

Beniboybling
No he dies mate.

Sinious
I'm not a hundred percent sure what what your point is here so i'm just gonna go with what i think you are saying.
Of course he's not just a scientist that'd be just plain stupid. But in terms of combat experience he has almost none. The other to have waged entire entire against the the republic and revan the mandalorians as well. And both did technically fail in the end but they took down so many jedi in the proccess.
And so you can't argue that battle field tactics aren't in quesrion, cuz that's not what i'm saying. Revan fought a jedi strike team and was only beaten when malak betrayed him, he fought numerous mandalorians and other combatants, numerous sith, and malak to top it all off. Plaugeis bested one sith apprentice and got beaten by a bunch of assassins. But i will grant you that he may have been trying to keep his cover intacted i can't remeber perfectly.
And exar kun i honestly don't know much about in terms of persinal combat experience but seriously revan aline could be at least a serious challenge for plaugeis. So you add kun in their and it's no contest.

1) Darth Bane's order enforces its members to master all kind of things related to the Force from its application in grandiose rituals to all areas of combat. So, it is a necessity for them to master melee combat in all ways.
2) Darth Tenebrous (the one man who trained Plagueis) was an enthusiast of dueling.
3) So due to (1) and (2), Darth Plagueis definitely had a lot time invested in mastering close range combat, despite his distaste for it.
4) He is physically superior to both his opponents here.
5) He is praised by Tenebrous himself to have great skill in dueling (can't recall Tenebrous praising him so explicitly in any other combat applicable category).
6) He trained Darth Sidious, the greatest Sith lightsaber duelist of all times by a large margin. He also trained him to master literally every kind of close range weapon and not just lightsabers.
7) Sidious himself lacks the kind of experience you're talking about, but that doesn't stop him from being the greatest combatant of all times.
8) Plagueis is significantly more powerful than either of them, so he doesn't even need to out duel them. He has the Force advantage.
9) Plagueis has accolades that make him vaguely relatable to ROTS Sidious, which by itself makes me feel bad for Revan and Kun here.

Also, he atomized the assassins lmfao.

darthbane77
One shots him with what? Lightning? Okay revan bats it away like he did against vitiate then he and kun swarm plagueis.
And in terms of lightsaber combat revan is a tried and tested duelist. Plagueis had to drop rocks on tenebrous to kill him. Like seriously he fights one lightsaber duel the entire book. DARTH Revan doesn't bat away shit if Plagueis sets his sights on Revan. Now, later versions like Reborn and SoR could certainly do so, but DARTH Revan would get stomped on by Plagueis pretty quickly. The only reason he doesn't die here is because he has Kun helping him.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Sinious
1) Darth Bane's order enforces its members to master all kind of things related to the Force from its application in grandiose rituals to all areas of combat. So, it is a necessity for them to master melee combat in all ways.
2) Darth Tenebrous (the one man who trained Plagueis) was an enthusiast of dueling.
3) So due to (1) and (2), Darth Plagueis definitely had a lot time invested in mastering close range combat, despite his distaste for it.
4) He is physically superior to both his opponents here.
5) He is praised by Tenebrous himself to have great skill in dueling (can't recall Tenebrous praising him so explicitly in any other combat applicable category).
6) He trained Darth Sidious, the greatest Sith lightsaber duelist of all times by a large margin. He also trained him to master literally every kind of close range weapon and not just lightsabers.
7) Sidious himself lacks the kind of experience you're talking about, but that doesn't stop him from being the greatest combatant of all times.
8) Plagueis is significantly more powerful than either of them, so he doesn't even need to out duel them. He has the Force advantage.
9) Plagueis has accolades that make him vaguely relatable to ROTS Sidious, which by itself makes me feel bad for Revan and Kun here.

Also, he atomized the assassins lmfao.

And this is why it's fun to lowball mister "gr8test Dahk Lord of da Sith."

Spend a lifetime acquiring power, no one bats an eye.

Spend a year waging war 'cause Marka told you to, everyone loses their minds.

SunRazer
The Banite Sith literally defeat armies for combat practice. laughing out loud

MythLord
ERGH! BUT PLAGUEIS IZ SCIENTIST!

SunRazer
A scientist who can beat Kun and Revan together, yeah. thumb up

Habro
Exar but Revan dies.

Big Gerald
Plagueis manipulates their midichlorians to death

Ursumeles
Plagueis lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.