Battlefront II Full Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA

ares834
Looks bad ass. Seeing the Palpatine drone from Shattered Empire was big "o shit" moment.

DarthAnt66
Loving the trailer. thumb up

I wonder what the casual fans who haven't read Shattered Empire were thinking when watching that though.

"Oh shit, Palpatine survived?"

Azronger
Yoda vs Maul lol. It's going to be shit

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Azronger
Yoda vs Maul lol.
I take it you never played the original Battlefront II, lmfao? erm

ares834
Originally posted by Azronger
Yoda vs Maul lol. It's going to be shit

facepalm

Beniboybling
*clutches wallet tightly* uhuh

Azronger
Originally posted by ares834
facepalm

That's not why it's going to be shit; EA is the reason. I was just laughing at the prospect of Yoda vs Maul

DarthDuelist9
Kylo's scene was cool,

slayne
Awesome trailer, yea thumb up

Also, the campaign's gonna span 30 years per the website. From the fall of the Empire to TLJ, probably. Aside from that, there's battle droids on the website, so prequel content's all but confirmed at this point.

DarthAnt66
https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

The website looks ****ing amazing.

DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/Mx3LF2G.png

They're bringing back character classes from the original Battlefronts, although fr more complex and upgradable.

There will also be like squads where if you're really good you can take on heroes like Darth Maul.

You can also upgrade the stats on your heroes, so your Kylo Ren will grow more powerful the more you play him.

DarthDuelist9
Confirmed that you can play as Kylo Ren and Luke Skywalker in single player, yeah let the feats come.

slayne
There's also shots of clone troopers on Kamino; check the Xbox Standard Edition pre-order page.

DarthAnt66
The heroes we know about so far:

Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Rey, Luke Skywalker, Jango Fett, Darth Maul, Yoda.

DarthDuelist9
Kamino!!!

DarthAnt66
Obi-Wan confirmed.

DarthAnt66
For whatever reason they're keeping the Clone Wars era gameplay on Clone Wars maps, Galactic Civil War era gameplay on Galactic Civil War maps, etc.

I think they should just put them all on all the maps.

DarthAnt66
Fans are booing that there are pre-orders, LMFAO. Awkward.

slayne
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Fans are booing that there are pre-orders, LMFAO. Awkward.

With good reason. A lot of people, fans especially, fell into that trap on the first game.

DarthDuelist9
Last Jedi heroe Kylo Ren doesn't have his helmet anymore and seems to have a real cape.

DarthAnt66
Well that's his fault for leaving his mask on Starkiller Base.

slayne
You can also see the scar that Rey's saber left on his cheek.

carthage
Loved it.

Can't wait for campaign mode, it'll be just like when I was a kid, lol.

|King Joker|
This is what the first Battlefront should have been smh

Rebel95
Looks amazing, I can't wait

DarthDuelist9
We'll get a really good view on what happened to the Empire after RotJ and more important after the Battle of Jakku which is hopefully cool.

DarthAnt66
Glad to see that there was an actual Clone Wars-sized war between the rebellion and the Empire.

The original trilogy is great, but with the exception of Endor, the battles were all small in scope.

slayne
The campaign's being co-written by Walt Williams, the guy who wrote Spec Ops: The Line. There's also no season pass, either.

SunRazer
Looks great. And hopefully less additions need to be made via DLC's.

ares834
I'm shocked but this was probably the my favorite trailer at SW celebration.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by slayne
You can also see the scar that Rey's saber left on his cheek.

Shouldn't the scar be in the center of his eyes?

slayne
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Shouldn't the scar be in the center of his eyes?

It spreads to his eye and beyond, but from the angle he was shown at, it's most noticable on his cheek.

Zenwolf
So....an Imperial Special Forces group...has no protective armor, just the standard TIE flight suit?....What logical sense is this now?

It'd make more sense if they wanted to go with the TIE fighter route, to be Imperial Storm Commandos with flying TIE Hunters.

Ontop of this, we are now suppose to believe this Imperial SF group was at Endor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.