#17 vs Mystic Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
17 literally oneshots.

Damborgson
The level he matched was so ridiculous that nothing in Z could even approach him. I'm telling you, 15 crunches and he would have beaten perfect cell.

Estacado
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
17 literally oneshots.
This.

17 easily matched Blue Goku while holding back and shielded himself from kamehameha.

He would easily phuck up Golden Frieza.

Ridley_Prime
I was thinking about doing current 17 vs Super 17 from GT, but realized even that would be fruitless for a good match. lmao

Estacado
17 from super would smoke him easy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Estacado
This.

17 easily matched Blue Goku while holding back and shielded himself from kamehameha.

He would easily phuck up Golden Frieza.

Whis is making fun of Beerus for sleeping so much, he thought SSJ God was something special. laughing

Estacado
I think writers just didnt think it through 17 reaching god lvl by simply training is just dumb.

Ridley_Prime
Well it's what they did with Frieza. May make more sense with some characters than others, but they're rehashing the idea that "this character never trained a day in their life before, so they got all this latent untapped potential that could make them catch up with the others!".

cdtm
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Well it's what they did with Frieza. May make more sense with some characters than others, but they're rehashing the idea that "this character never trained a day in their life before, so they got all this latent untapped potential that could make them catch up with the others!".

And Goku looks lamer and lamer, needing five other Saiyan's to get there.

Even Vegeta just trained up to it. (And ask/demand King Kai teach you the damned Kaio-Ken already. It's in the name, KAIO-KEN. Should be smart enough to figure out who trained Goku. stick out tongue )

Dark-Kenshin
#17 could read a magazine, make a sandwich and annihilate Mystic Gohan with a gesture all at the same time.

vansonbee
Compared to Frieza 4 months of training to reach God level, #17 had 10 yrs to train and remember he isn't human. 17 is a being with cybernetic and biomechanical enhancements and is designed specifically for power capability: meaning he has high power potential.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/32/19/e3/3219e36e2c3189e7a50a4dda2e6e17bc.jpg

and 18 is stated to be a weaker model, even though they're twins.

Estacado
Yeah but current Goku should be way above Frieza imo at least 2-3 times stronger then back when he 1st turned blue.

vansonbee
Bit of a stretch, but I feel Gohan still cannot take on Golden Frieza. #17 on the other hand, can exhausted Frieza stamina w/ his barrier or possibly KO him via fighting.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Current Gohan would still get lolstomped by Golden Frieza.

NewGuy01
Huh? Why would he be able to take on Golden Frieza? He's only now getting back around to the level of BoG Goku/Vegeta, who were fodder compared to a god-class opponent.

Of course, then again, none of that matters in the Dragon Ball Super anime. He's probably just a cut below current SSB Goku, like everyone else.

Henry_Pym
We are about to find out next episode, but as of right now I'd probably say Gohan as he has looked great since regaining mystic form

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
17 Gohan literally oneshots.

Dramatic Gecko
After that last episode I still don't see Gohan winning. Goku wasn't forced to go blue and GOhan asked for it. He didn't last nearly as long.

Although GOhan did exchange some shot with blue Goku and then was oneshotted by Kao Blue.

I'd say even with His new power up 17 could outlast him via infinite stamina/energy and his similar power level.

Inedian
Gohan easily.

vansonbee
When Goku went Red Kao against Gohan, it confirms Gohan battle power is higher than #17, but it'll be close w/ the android limitless energy capability and a powerful personal shield to outlasts Gohan.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by vansonbee
When Goku went Red Kao against Gohan, it confirms Gohan battle power is higher than #17, but it'll be close w/ the android limitless energy capability and a powerful personal shield to outlasts Gohan.

There was nothing to indicate Gohan did any better against goku than 17 did in blue form. And he only went red at request.

So possibly but unconfirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.