Batman (Keaton) vs. MCU Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Bruce gets his belt, Nachos gets her tsik vai

Henry_Pym
Elektra stabs him in the throat... This isn't a fight.

Wolverine008
Isn't Keaton Batman a bullet timer?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Wolverine008

Hey are you the user with the same username from ComicVine?

John Murdoch
Just finished (finally) Daredevil Season 2 last night.

In sheer physical stats, Keaton is her superior: bullet timer, lifting up a goon in each hand and hand-smacking them together, lifting up the rooftop goon and dangling him over the edge of the rooftop, moving fast enough to where the circus strongman didn't see him plant a dynamite bundle in his waistline, surviving the Joker shooting the Batwing down and still climbing the tower and taking down the goons in the belfry, punching through the floorboard of the Batmobile to remove Penguin's remote control device.

Elektra though has the benefit of Daredevil's showrunner's choreography, which means greater mobility and fighting speed and skill, plus she's got her sais in Round 2. But Keaton has stuff like his his batarang, seeking batarang, grappling gun, napalm gel in Round 2 from his utility belt. Keaton also has his rubber suit/body armor, Elektra just her ninja-ing clothing.

My tale of the tape:

Keaton Batman:
Pros
- Greater overall physical stats in strength, reflexes, and durability
- More resistance to harm due to suit, and the chest plate of said suit being body armor (Notebig grino the movies ever specify from what his armor chest plate is made?)
- Wide array of gadgets, and thus more versatility, in Round 2
Cons
- Less mobile due to suit, especially the neck/head cowl
- If this counts: was more reluctant to hit Catwoman, and was rewarded with a couple of beatdowns in Batman Returns, though I think it was due to Selina's cat-powers/pheromone-like powers? IDK on that.

MCU Elektra:
Pros
- Greater combat speed and skill
- Far better maneuverability and mobility
Cons
- No armor
- Pure H2H, melee fighter, whereas Keaton has some ranged options in Round 2.

Round 1: Elektra
Round 2: Keaton

TheVaultDweller
Elektra was rather underwhelming on Daredevil. I'm hoping she'll be more impressive post-resurrection, on The Defenders.

John Murdoch
Ya, both the Hand and the monks of Kun-Lun should have some more impressive main players than Nobu, Elektra, and Iron Fist. If New York had an Iron Man signal or Tom Holland's Spider-Man would have ventured into Hell's Kitchen, Harlem, or Manhattan, any and all of the Hands, Cottonmouth, Diamondbacks, Nobus, etc., would have been wiped off the map with ease.

Didn't see much of Daredevil season 1, so maybe Nobu was a beast in that.

TheVaultDweller
Spiderman or Iron Man aren't needed. Luke already took out Diamondback, and could easily have taken out the bad guys in either Daredevil or Iron Fist. Makes me wonder what they are going to do in terms of villains for The Defenders, because nothing the Hand has shown so far would even faze Luke.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Spiderman or Iron Man aren't needed. Luke already took out Diamondback, and could easily have taken out the bad guys in either Daredevil or Iron Fist. Makes me wonder what they are going to do in terms of villains for The Defenders, because nothing the Hand has shown so far would even faze Luke.

True. With Luke's feats, he could go ahead and be added to the Avengers movie roster right meow.

relentless1
ill go with Keaton both rounds. he's much stronger and more durable, plus he kills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.