Who do you want the third Anthology movie to be about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Who should get the spotlight?

Selenial
Why is there not a none of the above option? mmm

DarthAnt66
Dooku.

SunRazer
Wouldn't mind a movie on Dooku and Qui-Gon, but the chance of that happening is pretty much zero.

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Dooku.

He'd have to be exceptionally young.

I don't want Dooku that much because there's a certain allure to the character that stems from his age, seeing Dooku as young as he'd have to be to be in a Live Action film would ruin the character for me, to be honest.

SunRazer
Yeah, that's another problem. They have to get someone highly reminiscent of Christopher Lee who can replicate the poise and voice and everything else that Lee injected into the character.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Selenial
Why is there not a none of the above option? mmm

Fated Xtasy
Qui Gon Jinn and Obi movie?

Hmm a Movie about Lukes academy?

Selenial
Luke's Academy would be too tied into the new sequel trilogy.

If I had to guess, I'd say a darker, more underworld kind of story. That or a visit to an entirely new era. Don't see them going any other direction.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
He'd have to be exceptionally young.

I don't want Dooku that much because there's a certain allure to the character that stems from his age, seeing Dooku as young as he'd have to be to be in a Live Action film would ruin the character for me, to be honest.
Why not a Dooku film when he leaves the Jedi Order? He'd be, like what, 70?

ares834
Honestly, of these choices I'd easily go with Bane as long as it wasn't remeniscent of the novels. I see a lot of potential with such a film.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku.

|King Joker|
Bane or Plagueis, but voting for Bane. Ahsoka would've been cool if she wasn't in Rebels, but oh well.

Rebel95
Bane or Boba

NewGuy01
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Bane or Plagueis, but voting for Bane.

yuck

SunRazer
I mean, I have nothing against a Bane story being done well. With genuine characterization this time. That passage about Darth Bane "definitely being strong enough" for this and that in RoT was ****ing painful to read.

Rockydonovang
Bane. I don't trust disney with anything else

nfactor1995
Boba IMO

relentless1
sidious/plaguies, this way they can finally retcon the only idiotic part of that whole story where plagues live all the way to the end of TPM; plagues would've died long before that moment, Sidious being an apprentice in TPM just rings false to me

Petrus
How about a young Yoda? Or Plagueis?

I'd prefer they focus on a new era completely.

ares834

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Petrus
How about a young Yoda? Or Plagueis?

I'd prefer they focus on a new era completely. NO YOUNG YODA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Trocity
Kenobi is the best choice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.