The Power Rangers Vs The MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
1. Without armor
2. With armor

Iron Fist
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/IF_zps3l6qvogp.jpg
Winter Soldier
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/WS_zpsh77acfd9.png
Black Panther
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/BP_zpsvmwibrh4.jpg
Captain America
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CA_zps5kgbgd1r.jpg
Black Widow
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/BW_zpspkoonbhk.jpg

Vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/PR_zpswhlljsp4.jpeg

StiltmanFTW
Winter Soldier's face says it all.

FrothByte
This is actually not an easy call to make. The power rangers even outside of armor have displayed strength and durability that I don't think anyone on the Marvel team can replicate (asides from BP with his vibranium suit).

The rangers jumped a cliff, probably at least a hundred meters. Billy got headbutt in the face and he didn't even flinch. And they're supposedly even more powerful in armor. Problem is, they really suck in h2h combat and they never took on anyone with decent fighting skills other than Rita.

Black Widow and maybe IF get taken out. They don't have the durability to go up against the rangers. The Marvel team can probably win due to pure experience and skill advantage, and I'd love to say they'll win, but the rangers have a massive physical advantage.

Then again there's no stipulation that this is without weapons so WS probably just grenades the hell out of them.

Zack M
Originally posted by FrothByte
This is actually not an easy call to make. The power rangers even outside of armor have displayed strength and durability that I don't think anyone on the Marvel team can replicate (asides from BP with his vibranium suit).

The rangers jumped a cliff, probably at least a hundred meters. Billy got headbutt in the face and he didn't even flinch. And they're supposedly even more powerful in armor. Problem is, they really suck in h2h combat and they never took on anyone with decent fighting skills other than Rita.

Black Widow and maybe IF get taken out. They don't have the durability to go up against the rangers. The Marvel team can probably win due to pure experience and skill advantage, and I'd love to say they'll win, but the rangers have a massive physical advantage.

Then again there's no stipulation that this is without weapons so WS probably just grenades the hell out of them.

Good analysis. People still fight in character, though. I doubt WS would blow up teenagers.

I wonder if team Marvel can even make a dent in the Rangers.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Zack M
Good analysis. People still fight in character, though. I doubt WS would blow up teenagers.

I wonder if team Marvel can even make a dent in the Rangers.

Bucky wouldn't blow up teenagers.

Winter Soldier on the other hand...stuff like that is how he made a livin' with HYDRA.

Zack M
But this is a team fight. I don't think Cap will let him do that.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Zack M
But this is a team fight. I don't think Cap will let him do that.

Ya I'm just kidding with ya, Zack. I actually haven't seen anything but the trailers for the new Power Rangers.

TethAdamTheRock
isnt this a stomp for power rangers? They had legit superstrength

FrothByte
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
isnt this a stomp for power rangers? They had legit superstrength

Yeah. Like I said, the only thing that gives me pause is the Marvel team's far better fight skill and experience plus their weapons.

Silent Master
Zack has already admitted to making a spite thread.

TethAdamTheRock
They were probably spiderman level

relentless1
Rangers win, they have comparable strength and durability to Spidey even out of costume

StiltmanFTW
Stats are not everything.

relentless1
no but eve with fighting skill this would be like putting a skilled 16 year old against a strong adult in a cage no ground game; eventually the adult is gonna get his hands on the kid and it'll be game over at that point

FrothByte
Here's a question though: The Marvel team does have weapons. And against the unarmored teens, wouldn't that at least give them some advantage?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by relentless1
no but eve with fighting skill this would be like putting a skilled 16 year old against a strong adult in a cage no ground game; eventually the adult is gonna get his hands on the kid and it'll be game over at that point

Don't forget how well Bucky and Steve handled Tony, despite his vastly superior strength...

KingD19
Rangers as humans were getting beat up by Putties and actually fighting back.

BruceSkywalker
I see folks didn't really bother seeing the power ranger movie.. I have.. they lose... their strength feats are no match for Cap.. thor, iron man reign holy hell on them.. hulk smashes easily...

Zack M
Originally posted by KingD19
Rangers as humans were getting beat up by Putties and actually fighting back.

Yeah, their durability seems superior.

FrothByte
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I see folks didn't really bother seeing the power ranger movie.. I have.. they lose... their strength feats are no match for Cap.. thor, iron man reign holy hell on them.. hulk smashes easily...

None of the Marvel team can jump the kind of distances like they did nor scale that cliff face like they did. Billy took a full headbutt to the face and he didn't even flinch. That kind of durability is almost Asgardian level.

KingD19
They also got hit by a train full on. And somehow walked home and went to bed and were completely fine.

relentless1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Here's a question though: The Marvel team does have weapons. And against the unarmored teens, wouldn't that at least give them some advantage?

oh for sure it would, against their ranger armour tho is a whole other story

relentless1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't forget how well Bucky and Steve handled Tony, despite his vastly superior strength...

Iron man doesn't have vastly superior strength though, he's stronger for sure but he's nowhere near the 100 tonner from the comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.