Iron man...4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
There's still time for one more, could it happen? I would like to see the Mandarin, the real Mandarin

StiltmanFTW
Leave the Mandarin out of it, I say. What's done is done. Stay away from it, Kingsley.

Ghost, Controller, Titanium Man, Fin Fang Foom, f*cking Dark Aegis, anyone but Mandy. They'll end up destroying the character again.

riv6672
Mandarin was awesome, both in how he was portrayed to the audience initially, and then the WTF swerve.

Anyhow...yes, make another movie;Downey as IM i will never tire of.

Darth Thor
Not really interested in IM4 tbh after 2 mediocre/poor sequels.

And it's not like were getting any lack of Stark/IM either.

Zack M
Last few villains killed the movies. A reboot of Mandarin would be awesome.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not really interested in IM4 tbh after 2 mediocre/poor sequels.

And it's not like were getting any lack of Stark/IM either.

Yeah... Robert's performance was actually better in Avengers movies and Cap:TCW than in IM2 & 3...

riv6672
And now we have him in Spidey HC to look forward to...

StiltmanFTW
Yes. And Infinity War 1 and 2, of course.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Leave the Mandarin out of it, I say. What's done is done. Stay away from it, Kingsley.

Ghost, Controller, Titanium Man, Fin Fang Foom, f*cking Dark Aegis, anyone but Mandy. They'll end up destroying the character again.

Kingsley isn't the Mandarin. Neither was Killian. Going by the Marvel Shorts, there is indeed another one. I'm curious to learn more about him, but no I don't want him to be the villain either.

StiltmanFTW
I know, but Kingsley's character in IM3 was meant to be the exact lookalike or something, wasn't he?

VanMae
No, Kingsley got plastic surgery, but there is no suggestion that Killian knows what The real Mandarin looks like or even that he is real. The plastic surgery was to make Kingsley look like a market-tested amalgam of the Ultimate Terrorist.

If the real Mandarin is based on the comic version, he likely doesn't look anything like Kingsley, as he is a tall, athletic martial artist.

http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/8/f0/4c1a7aa7e3733.jpg
http://s30.postimg.org/u9ijeyufl/KARATCHOP.jpg

StiltmanFTW
I thought MCU wanted Kingsley to play the real Mandy in the possible sequel. Just saying, read that somewhere. Sure hope it won't happen.

Surtur
Even without his rings Mandarin can f*ck up Iron Man's suit via karate chops and shit. Would have been cool if they made the movie version like that instead of some dude who can just heat stuff up and breath fire and heal. Yeah I know he can do more, but still.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
instead of some dude who can just heat stuff up and breath fire and heal

That was actually a really poor adaptation of Extremis mutates, not Mandarin.

Darth Thor
Yeah... Robert's performance was actually better in Avengers movies and Cap:TCW than in IM2 & 3...

Yep, enough awesomeness from IM going around. Don't need solo films.

Surtur
That was actually a really poor adaptation of Extremis mutates, not Mandarin.

I know. I wanted alien dragon rings. I didn't get it sad

steverules_2
MCU loves Iron Man, he's in everything...well nearly everything

Kazenji
I wouldn't mind seeing the real Mandarin as long as they don't retread the Extremis storyline.

riv6672
Originally posted by steverules_2
MCU loves Iron Man, he's in everything...well nearly everything
As it should be.
The guy's the cornerstone.

Dr Will Hatch

He's good in every movie except maybe Age of Ultron.

StiltmanFTW
He sucked in IM 3 big time.

prabhash.s
I feel spiderman homecoming was iron man 4

Khazra Reborn
^Kind of a strange opinion, being Iron Man had maybe a grand total of 5 minutes of screen time.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Darth Thor

You should probably actually watch the film before giving your review.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, how anyone who has actually seen the film could suggest that it was Iron Man 4 is genuinely beyond me. Might as well claim that it was a film about Aunt May.

KCJ506
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, how anyone who has actually seen the film could suggest that it was Iron Man 4 is genuinely beyond me. Might as well claim that it was a film about Aunt May.

Funny thing is, the complaint was "Where's everybody else?" when solo films didn't bring in other heroes after Avengers. People complained that Captain America didn't show up in Iron Man 3. People complained that Iron Man wasn't in Winter Soldier.

And then just last year when Civil War came out, people were labeling it Avengers 2.5.

Darth Thor
Yeah Homecoming had just the right balance for a solo film taking place in a larger cinematic universe IMO.

HulkIsHulk
Not expecting another iron man solo ever

Kazenji
They need to address the real Mandarin at some point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.