His/Her strength vs Immortal Hercules strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What character can walk up to Hercules and forcefully get him to the ground and pin him there for 10 minutes? Yes, he is resisting.

Trans tier or lower can only be used.

TethAdamTheRock
Hulk

carver9
Anyone else besides Hulk?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Black Panther with an armbar

celeyhyga17
He's supposed to be a superb wrestler. He could probably squirm out of a pin within 10 min from any herald.

He'll pinch ure nipples and give the occasional nut punch while he's at it.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by carver9
Anyone else besides Hulk? no

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He's supposed to be a superb wrestler. He could probably squirm out of a pin within 10 min from any herald.

He'll pinch ure nipples and give the occasional nut punch while he's at it.

Looking more on the power side, not techniques or flips. If they do pin him, Hercules has to force his way up. No skills for this.

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
no

Are you sure about that?

DarkSaint85
Aquarian.

No changing thread rules!!!

celeyhyga17
Looking more on the power side, not techniques or flips. If they do pin him, Hercules has to force his way up. No skills for this.
Boooring

carver9
So you want to talk about two men grabbing each other nipples?

deathslash
*clicks on thread relating to strength*
*Sees that it's related to pinning Hercules*
*Related to pinning Hercules for ten whole minutes*
*Sees talk of nipple pinching*

WTF is going on here?

celeyhyga17
Superman
Hyperion
Thor
Hal(will power)
Surfer(pc)

If we take their high end feats as the focus.

TethAdamTheRock
for 10 Minutes? While Herc is resisting? Doubt it

celeyhyga17
If it's run o the mill Herc. High end Herc, prolly not

carver9
It's only fair. If you're using the other characters at their peek, why not show Herc the same love?

DarkSaint85
Surfer has no nipples.

Khazra Reborn
Hercules is to wrestling, what Wildcat is to boxing. No one under high trans is forcefully pinning him, even that is generous since he out wrestled Zeus.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Surfer has no nipples.
laughing

StiltmanFTW

You don't?

StiltmanFTW
Here it's how it's gonna be, carver, my boy.

You'll be my Rick, I'll be your Negan love :

https://www.facebook.com/TheHookOfficial/videos/1571899966208789

DarkSaint85
_97h5jbGT8s

thanos-prime
Ten minutes is a really long time. Maybe Hulk, but due to his enormous size as well as his strength.

NemeBro
Any character as strong or stronger than Hercules that also has telepathically activated flight.

Superman would easily manage it because he's stronger than Hercules and can easily project himself downward with his mind at superluminal speeds (I'm assuming that the ground is unbreakable).

JBL
Surfer, Superman, Thor or anyone else In that class will NOT hold Hercules pinned to the ground for 10 seconds.

abhilegend
Superman easily can.

mighty adam
Superman, classic shazam, black adam, thanos, mm, hulk, juggernaut, a few

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman easily can. No he will not.

Smurph
If Hercules is allowed to actively resist however he can, I doubt any herald can do this with just brute strength for 10 full minutes.

If Hercules is only allowed to resist via attempting a sit up (?) then sure, lots of people can do it.

Either way, Hulk isn't special.

carver9
I don't think Hulk could do it unless it's the upper end versions.

Pillow Biter
Hercules has elite top tier level strength. So the only heroes that can casually overpower him are character that can exceed that strength level.
For regular, recurring heroes, that pretty much leaves Hulk on a good day, or Superman on a good day. And yes, Herc can have a good day too, but his dials don't go up like Hulk or Superman's do.

JBL
Hulk can be getting angry and possibly reach enough strength to pin Hercules, but superman cannot. He's no Hulk and doesn't have anywhere near the Hulks powerset.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
No he will not.
Of course he can.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk can be getting angry and possibly reach enough strength to pin Hercules, but superman cannot. He's no Hulk and doesn't have anywhere near the Hulks powerset.

http://i.imgur.com/cJQh3Nv.gif

JBL
Of course he can. Of course you will say he can, but I know better.

abhilegend
If only you knew anything about Superman.

He doesn't need to get stronger to pin Hercules down. He is already strong enough to do that.

JBL
If only you knew anything about Superman.

He doesn't need to get stronger to pin Hercules down. He is already strong enough to do that. Been knowing the character and 4 of his writers for years.

-Pr-
Tangent: What do you think of all the stuff going on with JBL right now? Think he's gonna get fired?

JBL
No one is firing JBL.

-Pr-
I wouldn't have thought so, but if it keeps building, even he might not be safe. I do think the WWE are hoping it'll all blow over though, and it doesn't end up like Hugh Morris.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk can be getting angry and possibly reach enough strength to pin Hercules, but superman cannot. He's no Hulk and doesn't have anywhere near the Hulks powerset. Superman is far stronger than Hercules. He's stronger than most versions of Hulk too. His feats are greater by far.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Been knowing the character and 4 of his writers for years.
Learning from Pendaran don't count as knowing boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.