Batman vs. Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Batman:

http://www.zonanegativa.com/imagenes/2017/01/batman-600x909-copia.jpg

vs.

Nick Fury:

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/f/fb/NickFury_Main.jpg

1st round: No prep
2nd round: 1 week of prep (all resources)

Who wins?

leonidas
fury is beaten soundly in rd1, every time. rd2 is a different beast. not many in marvel can rival bats for prep, but fury is a contender at least. with all of shield at his disposal (i assume he can't actually have an army of shield agents attack with him though?) he should be able to take bruce out. that assumes part of bats' resources do NOT include the league of course.... i'd say rd2 is really difficult to call without a more thorough definition of what is considered available resources for each of them.

riv6672
^^^You nailed it.
I'd actually give the advantage to Fury in round 2, unless the debate derails into he uses an army, he calls in the JLA, he calls in the Avengers, he telephones the LoSH, he askes Reed to look in his closet...

Smurph
Originally posted by leonidas
fury is beaten soundly in rd1, every time. rd2 is a different beast. not many in marvel can rival bats for prep, but fury is a contender at least. with all of shield at his disposal (i assume he can't actually have an army of shield agents attack with him though?) he should be able to take bruce out. that assumes part of bats' resources do NOT include the league of course.... i'd say rd2 is really difficult to call without a more thorough definition of what is considered available resources for each of them. thumb up

Pillow Biter
Bats will beat most people in a mano-a-mano prep war. He's crafty.

Zack M
Originally posted by leonidas
fury is beaten soundly in rd1, every time. rd2 is a different beast. not many in marvel can rival bats for prep, but fury is a contender at least. with all of shield at his disposal (i assume he can't actually have an army of shield agents attack with him though?) he should be able to take bruce out. that assumes part of bats' resources do NOT include the league of course.... i'd say rd2 is really difficult to call without a more thorough definition of what is considered available resources for each of them.

Don't forget about Brother Eye. He was using that during the start of the 52.

riv6672
So much for Nick.

DTM
Fury stands little to no chance against Batman in either scenario. Fury is very good, but Batman is out of his league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.