Weakest character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Please name the weakest character that can beat the entire meta tier shown below. 1 win is all that is needed for this... no Flashes or Zooms

Trans tier or below.

Abomination, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus, Crystal, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Gamora, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Karate Kid, Living Laser, Machine Man, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nico Minoru, Nightshade, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Spiral, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Windshear, Wonder Man, Zzax

ghostman
a bloodlusted speedforce user with out cis/pis should do the trick.

-Pr-
At the same time? Or like, in separate fights?

carver9
All coming at the same time.

LordofBrooklyn
Amazo

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Amazo

Is that the weakest you can think of? He would probably get hacked into.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Is that the weakest you can think of? He would probably get hacked into.

You dare question the Mighty LOB?

StiltmanFTW
All coming at the same time.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d0635a895579553092b66df7de0e4540/tumblr_o2h895THqk1uj92k5o1_500.gif

DarkSaint85
Rip Hunter.

mighty adam
Black adam

mighty adam
Hulk hotm

mighty adam
Bloodlust superman

Smurph
Pre-Nu52 Lightray, maybe?

Creates a new sun on the battlefield. Everybody dies.

darthgoober
I doubt anyone under trans could since the list includes a misplaced Supernova. Between him and the massive amount of psi power present... just doesn't seem realistic.

Smurph
Iirc, doesn't that refer to Supernova from 52? As in Booster Gold in a different costume?

Flyattractor
Lobo. Close the Thread.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Smurph
Iirc, doesn't that refer to Supernova from 52? As in Booster Gold in a different costume?
I'm almost positive it's talking about Garthan Saal with the full nova force. I remember being utterly shocked by his placement in the tiers thread and brought up him being too much for a group that included Thor and Firelord trying to get him bumped to trans, but the response was basically "well everyone has high showings, what has he done lately"... at point I washed my hands of the issue lol

DarkSaint85
Please name the weakest character that can beat the entire meta tier shown below. 1 win is all that is needed for this... no Flashes or Zooms

Trans tier or below.

Abomination, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus, Crystal, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Gamora, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Karate Kid, Living Laser, Machine Man, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nico Minoru, Nightshade, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Spiral, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Windshear, Wonder Man, Zzax

Cloak, or The Spot. BFR them all into the Negative Zone, or into space.

The Atom.

Rip Hunter (who is of normal stats, iirc).

TethAdamTheRock
Zoom

byrdgang21
Purple Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.