Wolverine vs. Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Wolverine

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dxPilCFFErg/UfRE21jEPsI/AAAAAAAACH4/E8R_elSJGB0/s1600/Wolverine.jpg

VERSUS

Akuma

http://orig08.deviantart.net/0ae0/f/2011/192/d/9/akuma_street_fighter_by_bifftech-d3n4x5k.png

1)KO
2)TO THE DEATH

RealityWarper
As much as I like Akuma, Wolverine would slice him in half.

Akuma can't dodge everything and Wolverine is quick and skilled enough to connect at least one attack in the first trade of blows which is enough to maim or kill Akuma.

Akuma's best attack is just 15 successive strikes imbued with negative Ki-energy and Wolverine can defend against it via pure instinct like Gen or tank it and survive it thanks to his Adamantium Skeleton and Healing Factor.

Akuma is good but Wolverine wins.

NemeBro
Akuma with essentially no effort.

Akuma can destroy islands with a punch, split mountains in half, vaporize everything in his immediate vicinity with a burst of Ki, is fast enough to travel from the bottom of the ocean to above its surface in a single spinning kick as well as blitz M. Bison (who can outpace his own satellite laser), etc.

There's too much of a difference in scale. Akuma holds every physical advantage save durability.

Dark-Kenshin
Depends on who is writing Wolverine. For example, nuke tanking Wolvy wins . . . eventually.

StiltmanFTW
He survived both Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

cdtm
Akuma steals his soul.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He survived both Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Wolverine or Akuma ?

Wait...

dvampire
Akuma kills wolverine! They fight beings that can lift rings and a being that covers himself in iron (urien).

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dvampire
Akuma kills wolverine!

smile

He can't.

dvampire
Akuma will rattle his brain with so much force that he will kill him.

TethAdamTheRock
Akuma destroys the battlefield, unfortunately without knowledge of wolverines claws he gets stabed for the kill.

StiltmanFTW
Akuma will rattle his brain with so much force that he will kill him.

You realize it failed to kill Logan in the past?

RealityWarper
Akuma isn't half the powerful character that most people tries to sell him.

Akuma being my favourite SF character doesn't cloud my judgement.

Wolverines has better feats all around.

dvampire
Wolverine have trouble with Spider-Man or cap. There's no way he'll beat akuma who would wreck a character like urien. Do you believe wolverine can cut through urien's iron body? You think just minor scratches!😳

RealityWarper
Wolverine have trouble with Spider-Man or cap. There's no way he'll beat akuma who would wreck a character like urien. Do you believe wolverine can cut through urien's iron body? You think just minor scratches!😳

what the hell is that logic ?

Wolverine's adamantium claws will slice through Akuma's body like a hot knife in butter.

dvampire
The logic is Urien will bully wolverine into submission with no worry of being harmed. Don't have that luxury against Akuma.

RealityWarper
The logic is Urien will bully wolverine into submission with no worry of being harmed. Don't have that luxury against Akuma.

Akuma has no feats that gives him a special resistance against Wolverine's claws and so far Ryu & Co are slower in combat than Wolverine.

Akuma only way to win is to dodge the attacks with Ashura Senkuu and spam with Hadoukens...

Wolverine just need to connect an attack once to kill Akuma and his combat experience, combat speed, enhanced senses, durability and healing factor will give him many opportunities to end Akuma quickly.

dvampire
He doesn't need scratch resistance, he's faster and stronger than wolverine. An island crushing punch will end his LIFE. Just a reminder, it's serious business when chRacters like ryu and ken are causing SHOCKWAVES with there blows. Both will **** wolverine up. SERIOUSLY!

RealityWarper
He doesn't need scratch resistance,

"Scratch resistance"

It's so surprising that you are trolling XD

Based on ?

Akuma and his opponents are around peak human...

Oh I guess that you mean the Ki-enhanced punch that woke-up the VULCAN in the video game

Akuma fails to one-shot is fellow sparring partner on a daily basis and they don't have combat speed feats, nor combat skills on par will Wolverine.

Nice try at underselling Wolverine thumb up

dvampire
I mean the none above hugo lifting a RING strength koing wolverine or the shockwave blows of ryu and ken from street fight 4 (just the first one, you know because you act slow) knocking the shit out of wolverine.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Akuma and his opponents are around peak human... Lmao, what a retard.

And yes I get that you're trolling, but your trolling is so transparent only a retard could think it was sufficient. thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lmao, what a retard.

Nice to meet you.

I'm not trolling.

I'm sad knowing that you are telling us that you are a retard.

How bad is it ?

How does that make you feel ?

dvampire
Cody bust through a brick wall with ease!😌

RealityWarper
Cody bust through a brick wall with ease!😌

Cassandra Cain destroys robots barehanded:

http://imgur.com/a/ZPCbs

TethAdamTheRock

Based on ?

Akuma and his opponents are around peak human...

There are versions of akuma that are legit superspeed (oni akuma)

That version destroyed the moon in a punch against Asura

Regular video game akuma is peak human though, but have feats that put him far above

RealityWarper
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
There are versions of akuma that are legit superspeed (oni akuma) that version destroyed the moon in a punch against Asura

Only the comic books can be used as canon \o/

Akuma isn't specially faster than in normal when assuming the Oni form.

The Ashura Senkuu allows to have a fast repositioning basically used as a replacement of the footwork but that's not enough to say that he can defend against everything Wolverine can do against him.

The comic book character is peak human too

dvampire
Show cassandra lift over 40 tons (hugo)? Please join hugo Cassandra?! And get slaugtered like wolverine. That's a warm up punch for Cody, not a big deal for Cody!

RealityWarper
Show cassandra lift over 40 tons (hugo)? Please join hugo Cassandra?! And get slaugtered like wolverine. That's a warm up punch for Cody, not a big deal for Cody!

Nobody care how much they lift XD

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
There are versions of akuma that are legit superspeed (oni akuma)

Sure, but using either Oni or Shin Akuma is like using IG or Death-powered Thanos. Against the rules and common sense.

Akuma may very well be able to KO Wolverine, but he shouldn't be able to kill him, unless we use Wolverine with his healing factor disabled completely.

dvampire
Akuma will vaporize wolverine so bad that his healing factor becomes damaged with an hadoken (have any seen the big ass hadoken ryu created?!). Akuma iOS him though. With little effort.

StiltmanFTW
Read some comics, kid. Wolverine's recovered fine from vastly more powerful attacks than any hadouken blast.

dvampire
Yet a tnt blast does a lot of damage to him. Akuma waste him with a punch or BURN (Urien's body can be engulfed in firey energy!) the flesh off of him doing permanent damage given the time it'll take for recovery.

RealityWarper
Read some comics, kid. Wolverine's recovered fine from vastly more powerful attacks than any hadouken blast.

He don't read comics or he don't understand what he is reading

StiltmanFTW
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsSilverSamuraiII06.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsSilverSamuraiII07.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsSilverSamuraiII08.jpg

Just a taste of how powerful Wolverine's HF is.

dvampire
Reserve your free? (You lie) so don't post any facts about him, I have enough knowledge to know that tossing a small canister is considered a huge feAt to wolverine. Can't sustain melting for long if akuma feels sorry for him!😏

StiltmanFTW
I have enough knowledge to know

http://spilltheteashirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/8c4d6950-d4bb-0132-45fe-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Again, read comics. And stop this Akuma nonsense fanfic.

dvampire
I guess akuma will make it easy for how quick you suppose to take out cap?!😏 Or Spider-Man (Knock his ass out!)?! Nah a shockwave death blow from ryu will kill him. Your marriage won't last (dragon ball)!

NemeBro
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsSilverSamuraiII06.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsSilverSamuraiII07.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsSilverSamuraiII08.jpg

Just a taste of how powerful Wolverine's HF is. Was that blast he healed from supposed to be impressive, or something?

29ng99hJFGc

Shit, **** Akuma, Bison and Chun-Li (both weaker characters) can do better than that.

T51U8uQFrQo

45 seconds in. Chun-Li vaporizes what has to be several city blocks or more, and Bison is only a little scuffed. He then uses an attack even more powerful.

Now, I'm not saying Akuma can kill Wolverine through his healing, but the scan you showed is just frankly not particularly impressive compared to what Akuma can dish out.

Akuma would still easily win though. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Akuma is to arrogant, Wolverine would get in a hit and that's all he really needs, while Akuma would need time to put him down. Wolverine is on par with Akuma in h2h skills (not chi) and has tanked hits from the Hulk. This will be still a very long fight.

dvampire
Akuma sees a baywatch babe and gets to running, but in his way is wolverine mumbling something when Akuma just quickly smacks him into darkness, then saying "GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAAAY."

cdtm
Akuma wins almost as easily as Superman wins over Goku.

RealityWarper
Wolverine slice him in half XD

StiltmanFTW
Well. If he gets a good hit, yeah.

No amount of chi amping will protect Akuma from a direct strike from adamantium claws.

RealityWarper
Well. If he gets a good hit, yeah.

No amount of chi amping will protect Akuma from a direct strike from adamantium claws.

Akuma isn't that durable anyway.

Street Fighter characters are overwanked because they are very popular but they aren't even close to the level that people wank them at.

StiltmanFTW
I'm more worried about his speed, skill and exotic techniques in particular, tbh.

Mortal Kombat chars are what SF ones want to be when they grow up stick out tongue

NemeBro
I'm more worried about his speed, skill and exotic techniques in particular, tbh.

Mortal Kombat chars are what SF ones want to be when they grow up stick out tongue You should be more worried about Akuma angling his fist slightly downward and punching Wolverine under hundreds of tons of earth and stone tbh.

Akuma would also effortlessly kill Johnny Cage. thumb up

Or Shao Kahn for that matter. Even MK gods haven't been portrayed as particularly powerful in their unrestrained forms for ages now.

cdtm
True.

Historically, gods like Shinock did threaten dimensional boundries and such. Hard to tell how much of that is them just being that powerful, vs serious amping from artifacts, such.as that medallion Quanchi tried stealing that made him on par with the gods, or those various artifacts that made Onaga invulnerable..

cdtm

Mortal Kombat chars are what SF ones want to be when they grow up stick out tongue

Akuma did bust a good sized island.

That's > mountain busting (You can put a mountain on an island..)

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Akuma did bust a good sized island.

That's > mountain busting (You can put a mountain on an island..)

That's in the cinematic of the game and he don't really bust an island.

He puts an hard punch on the ground with Kongou Kokuretsuzan and start an eruption destroying the Island.

That feat is as relevant as the Punisher making a building explode via shooting an explosive...

Wolverine should win at least 8 times out of 10 against Akuma.

His durability, combat experience, combat speed and healing factor making him a deadly foe against Akuma.

Remember that Akuma can't block Wolverine's claws. His best shot is to attack from a distance and even then Wolverine can rush him and slice him in half.

Akuma can delay the fight but he will probably die the majority of the time.

NemeBro
That's in the cinematic of the game and he don't really bust an island.

He puts an hard punch on the ground with Kongou Kokuretsuzan and start an eruption destroying the Island.

Kongou Kokuretsuzan didn't exist until Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact.

This is Akuma's feat:

sy1-bRB7IsU

This is the Kongou Kokuretsuzan:

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/7/78/Kongou_kokouretsu_zan.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110220041646

Here it is in cutscene format:

JVkEGnfP5x4

Both showcase ki waves spreading out from his fist, a purple ki updraft from the punch, and him holding his fist to the heavens as preparation for it. None of this was present when he destroyed his island.

I shouldn't really address this tbh, because it doesn't really matter. Forcing a volcano to prematurely erupt with a punch is still a level of strength far beyond Wolverine's.

But can you provide any definitive proof it was a volcano beyond a distant shot of an explosion from the base of the mountain, which could have easily been caused by his punch alone? You seem to be assuming the presence of a volcano and assuming that this eruption is what caused the island to literally disappear, so you're going to need some evidence my friend.

I might be inclined to give Wolverine one win against Akuma purely because Wolverine can kill Akuma with his claws given their feats, but he's so hopelessly outclassed in power I find it unlikely. Wolverine gets manhandled by Spiderman. Akuma is far stronger.

His combat speed is worse than Akuma's, given that Akuma can cross the ocean floor to above the surface within the span of a single kick (while dragging the sunken ship he was kicking in half along with him), and given that he can blitz M. Bison, who himself can intercept his own satellite's laser. Given his far greater physical abilities and versatility he isn't losing this my friend.

And Wolverine can't block Akuma's punches. He's not strong enough.

Wolverine loses. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
If only Logan took punches from someone capable of island leveling.

Oh, wait. Namor.

NemeBro
If only Logan took punches from someone capable of island leveling.

Oh, wait. Namor. True, and Akuma's punches will not be able to overcome Wolverine's healing factor. thumb up

But Akuma is not just very strong, but is also very fast and skilled, quicker than Namor is typically portrayed and far more well-versed in hand to hand combat. He also is more versatile and has more ranged attacks and destructive power at his disposal.

How would Wolverine handle the Shun Goku Satsu, which destroys the opponent's very soul? Does he have solid showings against attacks like these?

RealityWarper
Kongou Kokuretsuzan didn't exist until Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact.
This is Akuma's feat:
This is the Kongou Kokuretsuzan:
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/7/78/Kongou_kokouretsu_zan.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110220041646
Here it is in cutscene format:

Both showcase ki waves spreading out from his fist, a purple ki updraft from the punch, and him holding his fist to the heavens as preparation for it. None of this was present when he destroyed his island.

The fist doesn't destroy the island, the fist creates a chain reaction that wake-up a Volcano that destroy the island.
In short the feats coming from the game are irrelevant.

They are more to showcase something spectacular but not really important to gauge the power of a character.

Here is the Island and we clearly see that after the Earthquake the Volcano is destroying the Island as there is fire and smoke:

https://s26.postimg.org/hoxkzsoft/Island_Volcano_Activated.jpg

If you have to address feats, at least have the decency to use the comic books... I don't use the games for a reason or maybe you want to argue that Dan & Akuma are at the same level since Dan can beat Akuma in the game ?

Oh really ?

What information do we have on panel to tell how powerful this punch is and which amount of force is needed to wake-up a Volcano ? Nothing.

There is many comics with Akuma fighting at his best and he is nowhere near doing fatal damages to the other SF peak-humans with his punches.

The evidence is provided above and I will skip any other feats coming from the games coming from your next posts.

I will only rely on the comic books and that's all.

Oh really ?

https://s26.postimg.org/e6q6h5cxl/street_fighter_ii_turbo_012_pg006.jpg

All of this hype and he cannot one-shot Ryu...

The most probable outcome is Akuma suffering fatal damages from Wolverine's claws.

He will probably hurt Logan but not enough to take him down.

He isn't.

Wolverine has feats as hitting people with FTE slashes of his claws.

https://i.imgur.com/a3u7teq.png

Please provide for Akuma XD

As for addressing Akuma's ability to REPOSITION himself with the Ashura Senkuu; that's just a technique that allows Akuma to glide at super-speed and avoid attacks...

Wolverine can deal with it even easier.

He can deal with Nightcrawler's teleportation and time and attack on Speed Demon after all. He just needs to anticipate where Akuma will be, easy.

Nightcrawler:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/4895364-nightcrawler+%282014-%29+001-002.jpg

Speed Demon:

https://i.imgur.com/lh3v04f.png

He was propelling himself to the surface, this has no relevancy to the combat speed which is dealing with X attacks and defences in one page for example.

Let's check M Bison combat speed:

https://s26.postimg.org/sfpsz7rg9/Street_Fighter_II_Turbo_011_2009_noads_themas.jpg

A SINGLE ATTACK IN ONE PAGE ! WOW !

Akuma isn't especially quick in combat neither.

How fast their attack is already showcased in the games ! big grin

Besides the energy projection and the fast repositioning with Ashura Senkuu, Akuma isn't particularly more versatile than Logan...

Physically it is possible that Akuma has more physical strength but so far I don't remember him lifting more than Wolverine nor that does matter in a fight...

Wolverine is far more durable and has an healing facter.

On top of that Wolverine is way quicker in combat and a lot more skilled than Akuma.

One century of experience my friend.

He can but Akuma cannot directly block the claws.

Wolverine wins 8 or 9 times out of 10.

The only way for Akuma to win is to keep the distance...

The Shun Goku Satsu can help but that's just 15 Chi-amped strikes coming from all directions in a few seconds. While it delivers spiritual and physical damages we both knows that Wolverine can heal from both.

Wolverine can deal fatal damages to Akuma in a single slash, that's why he wins.

ScreamPaste
Thought I'd pop in to address this specifically.

The games are the primary canon. You can't just disregard the games if you're going to discuss a video game character. Also what you're describing would be immediately discounted in any video game debate.

The correct response is "did Dan beat Akuma?". There is no canon instance of that happening that I am aware of.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Thought I'd pop in to address this specifically.

The games are the primary canon. You can't just disregard the games if you're going to discuss a video game character. Also what you're describing would be immediately discounted in any video game debate.

The correct response is "did Dan beat Akuma?". There is no canon instance of that happening that I am aware of.

Video game mechanics aren't suitable for versus debates, neither are cinematic scenes with unquantifiable and/or irrelevant content.

ScreamPaste
Video game mechanics aren't suitable for versus debates, neither are cinematic scenes with unquantifiable and/or irrelevant content.
You don't seem to be following.

Canon events are not mechanics. "Dan _can_ beat Akuma" would be an argument of what's possible through mechanics. "Akuma removed that there island" is an example of a canon event.

RealityWarper
You don't seem to be following.

Canon events are not mechanics. "Dan _can_ beat Akuma" would be an argument of what's possible through mechanics. "Akuma removed that there island" is an example of a canon event.

You are the one whom seems not to be following...

"neither are cinematic scenes with unquantifiable and/or irrelevant content. "

EDIT: I have already countered the point of Akuma's cinematics in my answer to Nemebro.

ScreamPaste
You are the one whom seems not to be following...

"neither are cinematic scenes with unquantifiable and/or irrelevant content. "

EDIT: I have already countered the point of Akuma's cinematics in my answer to Nemebro.
Not quite. You attribute the scene to something that you invented for the explanation. There is no mention of a chain reaction in the scene.

Removing an island is not "irrelevant".

RealityWarper
Not quite. You attribute the scene to something that you invented for the explanation. There is no mention of a chain reaction in the scene.

Removing an island is not "irrelevant".

the chain reaction is shown on panel dude.

1) Akuma punch the ground. The Island isn't busted.

2) The Island begin to shake. The Island isn't busted.

3) A volcano explode with smoke and fire from inside the Island. The Island isn't busted and begin to sink.

Punch > Volcano awaken + Earthquake + Smoke & Fire = Chain reaction.

Yes it is irrelevant.

Akuma has unleashed his power many times in a fight and doesn't deal more damages than Marvel peak humans.

Your intention to stick with the cinematics is a Red Herring .

The context is too clouded to use them as face value against other characters.

Either ways I've already proven my point in my answer to Nemebro so your circle jerk will be ignored once and for all.

Have a good day.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm just gonna post Akuma's big 4 canon feats.

First, the island sinker.
9TtwRoLbOAo

To perform even a chain reaction breakdown, we calculated that it would take a punch of about 25 megatonnes worth of physical force to do this. That is the power of a high end nuclear detonation. And guess what. Akuma was STILL holding back the lions share of his power when doing this. He was not in his Shin or Oni stages.

Next, we have the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan

JVkEGnfP5x4

Very similar to the Island Sinker, but is an actual special technique used to split Uluru right down the middle lengthwise. That is a split measured in kilometers.

Next up, we have the Tenshou Kaireki Jin

EUCm3qN75UI

With this, you can see that Akuma not only surfaces from the ocean twilight to the surface in seconds, by jumping, UNDERWATER, but he does so carrying a sunken cruise ship, and breaking it apart with a single kick. This demonstrates not only impossible physical strength, but speed, and body control. The sheer pressure change from going from that deep in the water to the surface in seconds is astronomically insane. A human's body would have exploded under much less pressure change than that.

And finally, we have the Seikia Kuretsu Ha.

zmXxpl6oSNI

That is a beam that not only went right into high orbit, it cratered the forest around Akuma with the mere recoil of the attack... That, is insane....

Keep in mind, all these feats, were done with Akuma holding back the lions share of his power, in his base form. And yes, before you denounce anything, these are all canon, these all happened, and have been refferenced by people in later games, so no. these are not governed by game mechanics, These are governed by the games EVENTS.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
And yes, before you denounce anything, these are all canon, these all happened, and have been refferenced by people in later games, so no. these are not governed by game mechanics, These are governed by the games EVENTS.

^This is the crux of what I was explaining.

Riddleboxx04
Wolverine wins Lol.

Wolverine has tanked hits from World War Hulk who's strong enough to demolish planets twice the size of Earth. Akuma is nowhere near strong as Hulk or Thor who Wolverine has taken hits from.

Adamantium claws could easily shred Akuma to pieces as it has cut through Hulk and Thor like butter, Akuma is nowhere near strong as them.

Unless Akuma can crack planets in half he doesn't stand a chance lolololololo.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Riddleboxx04
Wolverine wins Lol.

Wolverine has tanked hits from World War Hulk who's strong enough to demolish planets twice the size of Earth. Akuma is nowhere near strong as Hulk or Thor who Wolverine has taken hits from.

Adamantium claws could easily shred Akuma to pieces as it has cut through Hulk and Thor like butter, Akuma is nowhere near strong as them.

Unless Akuma can crack planets in half he doesn't stand a chance lolololololo.

Wolverine has been defeated and knocked out by a lot less than Thor and Hulk level strikes.

Riddleboxx04
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Wolverine has been defeated and knocked out by a lot less than Thor and Hulk level strikes.

Those people are more powerful and faster than Akuma Lol.

RealityWarper

True.

Akuma shit himself against peak humans... LOL

LordofBrooklyn

Are you willing to put that to the test?

ScreamPaste
Spider-Man echoes in the distance~

Darkstorm Zero
True.

Akuma shit himself against peak humans... LOL

In what delusion does this exist?

Also, can you give me the name of your dealer? Because the drugs you must be on make you high as a kite in an F5 tornado.

RealityWarper
In what delusion does this exist?

Also, can you give me the name of your dealer? Because the drugs you must be on make you high as a kite in an F5 tornado.

Facts exists.

I'm not debating the version of Akuma that only exist in your head.

Darkstorm Zero
Facts exists.

Not in the arguments you presented.

I'm not debating the version of Akuma that only exist in your head.

Oh? Wow, you must really be delusional... Under what extremes did Wolverine survive a soul destroying attack? See, you omit things to suit yourself. I suggest you research both characters before making bone headed statements like this.

StiltmanFTW
Well. He did beat Soulstriker... twice.

1. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1710297-wmd_04_oroboros_dcp_020.jpg
2. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119363/3647733-manifest+1.jpg
3. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1371644-akillogansnbfw.jpg

----

1. https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-dd6b0c29750b37973f2b9e6bb650cb32
2. https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cf542b7732deb00370aedf451a65bb12

Think what you want of it, but it definitely shows that Logan has developed a significant resistance to soul attacks.

RealityWarper
Not in the arguments you presented.

Oh? Wow, you must really be delusional... Under what extremes did Wolverine survive a soul destroying attack? See, you omit things to suit yourself. I suggest you research both characters before making bone headed statements like this.

Make me laugh again please.

StiltmanFTW just addressed that point here:

1. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1710297-wmd_04_oroboros_dcp_020.jpg
2. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119363/3647733-manifest+1.jpg
3. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1371644-akillogansnbfw.jpg

----

Think what you want of it, but it definitely shows that Logan has developed a significant resistance to soul attacks.

RealityWarper
Darkstorm Zero, I suggest you research both characters before making bone headed statements like this and posting again. laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero

----

Eeeeeh, that seems more mental that spiritual judging from the text. Soulstriker's attacks dredges up bad memories according to Wolverine himself. Thats a little different from having your soul obliterated in a single attack.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3527173-akuma+ability+raging+demon+vs+bison.png

The way that looks reminds me a lot of the Penance Stare.

Make me laugh again please.

StiltmanFTW just addressed that point here:

Yeah. Stiltman put up an argument like a good debater. You didn't. You are a shitposter who couldn't argue with a dog turd in the rain. Huzzah for you Mr Elitist?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/043a/f/2017/260/2/f/giphy_by_darkstormzero-dbnpcu4.gif

Darkstorm Zero, I suggest you research both characters before making bone headed statements like this and posting again. laughing out loud

I have. Soulstriker's power is obscure. Not to mention it wasn't any argument you made. So you don't get to shitpost like you won anything.

RealityWarper
Eeeeeh, that seems more mental that spiritual judging from the text. Soulstriker's attacks dredges up bad memories according to Wolverine himself..

Soulstriker directly attacks the soul. Period.

The Raging Demon isn't a single attack, it's a succession of 15 chi-amped punches with a "teleportation" between each of them.

I've already countered the teleportation aspect in my last post to Nemebro...

Yeah but that's not the penance stare. That's even easier to counter...

I have put MANY arguments that Nemebro and you failed to counter, because you can't.

I barely demonstrated why Wolverine wins and it's already nearly enough.

Sure. And you are the dog turd in the rain in that picture I presume.

I'm not elitist in that thread.

You aren't even close to reach the minimum required to be a decent debater by normal standards.

I have countered every arguments made by Nemebro in here and I was the one stating that Wolverine can heal from the Raging Demon, which failed to kill many characters...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=641860&pagenumber=3

Nope. You failed to understand what you was reading.

It isn't. Soulstriker punches the soul. He deals past painful memories as damages. That's really hard to understand. Wow !

Please make more hilarious comments.

Here is what I have said and that Stilt illustrated:

"The Shun Goku Satsu can help but that's just 15 Chi-amped strikes coming from all directions in a few seconds. While it delivers spiritual and physical damages we both knows that Wolverine can heal from both."

I will make a post with more arguments later to separate it from your aggressive and argumentless post. laughing out loud

NemeBro
All right, sorry about the late response, the hurricane and losing power for three days put a stop to a speedy reply.

The fist doesn't destroy the island, the fist creates a chain reaction that wake-up a Volcano that destroy the island.
In short the feats coming from the game are irrelevant.

Even assuming your interpretation of the feat is true, the notion that his punch caused a volcanic eruption rather than crumbled it outright doesn't do anything to support the stance that the game feats "don't count", and no your assertion that the feats aren't usable to gauge the characters' power is completely unfounded.

So no source that actually indicates the presence of a volcano on the island, just the assertion that fire = volcano, ignoring that there doesn't appear to be any actual lava (you know that volcanoes are not filled with fire, but molten rock, right?), and that the explosion could easily have resulted from Akuma's fist, which as we see in the video I posted, was on fire.

Furthermore, your assertion of what happened doesn't fit what we actually see. We actually see Ryu in the water as rocks continue to rain down on him. Implying that the island literally exploded. The only volcanic eruption I can recall even near that scale is Krakatoa, and even that eruption didn't destroy the entire island. If it was the result of a volcanic eruption, one would think that the rocks falling around Ryu would be slagged by the intense heat of the island's lava.

But this is an irrelevant tangent. A punch that can destabilize a completely dormant volcano to the extent that it literally destroys the island itself is still far into the realms of superhuman territory, and vastly beyond Wolverine's own physical strength.

You don't use the actual primary source material because you're an idiot friend. The games are the primary canon, the UDON comics are not. Period.

And Dan never defeated Akuma in any actual storyline event. Is this hard for you to grasp?

More force than Wolverine's fist can generate my friend. Enough force to destabilize the geography of an entire island sufficiently to completely destroy it. thumb up

Prove they are peak human. You actually can't: it's already proven by their ability to survive attacks from Akuma, as well as Chun-Li's forest busting attack I posted earlier, as well as her and basically all the important named characters survival of Bison's attack which exceeded it.

I accept your concession.

I wouldn't worry though. You haven't adequately addressed any of the game feats already posted, so I see no real reason to link more. thumb up

Pretty good on Ryu, he has always been just a tier below the top tiers. thumb up

So an unquantifiable speed feat touted as impressive because of how it's drawn, and not actually anything substantial. How fast do you think those attacks were? 100 meters per second? 200? Kek.

Akuma's submarine feat is better. thumb up

Tell you what though, since you like the comics so much, here you go:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/5256425-ryu+feat+speed+%281%29.png

Here we see the peak human Adon throwing "FTE" jabs at Ryu, which Ryu blocks before countering and successfully tripping him up. Adon, being Sagat's toadie, is weaker than Ryu, let alone Akuma.

"That's not a feat from Akuma" lul.

I'm actually reasonably certain that I never mentioned the Ashura Senkuu, so I'm not sure what point you're actually addressing, though maybe I should have.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/5256425-ryu+feat+speed+%281%29.png

As seen here, Akuma can avoid Wolverine's claws, the only thing that could actually hurt him, with Ashura Senkuu. thumb up

Nice feat where Wolverine fails to land a single hit on Nightcrawler. thumb up

Now imagine that the punches Wolverine is forced to take from someone faster than him are strong enough to literally bury him a mile under the earth. smile

"Being able to move thousands of feet with a single maneuver while performing an attack has no relevancy to combat speed" lul, get a load of this guy.

A page isn't a time frame. Whew, that was easy to dismiss. thumb up

Right, like in scenes where he moves from the ocean floor to above the surface in a single attack. thumb up

Wolverine is a brick who can't even fly with claws and a healing factor. Akuma is a more powerful brick who can at least glide, turn intangible, use ki for ranged attacks (that can raze forests indirectly) and to enhance his normal attacks, as well as the power to destroy one's soul. No, he's quite a bit more versatile.

Do you imagine that grappling doesn't involve physical strength at all? How stupid must one be to not believe that physical strength factors into a fight.

Oh, and Akuma carried a sunken ship from the ocean floor to the ocean surface with his foot. He's quite a bit stronger.

Sure.

You might want to get around to proving that.

Skill does not matter in the face of overwhelming power.

He could do that, and would easily win. He could also just physically dominate Wolverine and punch him literally into the dirt. Wolverine likely won't die in this fight, but he will lose.

He won't need to use the SGS.

29ng99hJFGc

Wolverine won't even be able to touch Akuma if he doesn't want him to.

Akuma stomps.

Darkstorm Zero
thumb up

And now I don't gotta say anything but mockery for Warper, according to him, because I can just hide behind this lovely wall of text.

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1430241553ra/14697129.gif

Josh_Alexander
Wolverine stomps.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Wolverine stomps. His feet in anger after a humiliating loss.

gay_rage

StealthRanger
How has this gone on past "Wolverine gets buried several k's underground, regen and skeleton be damned, with a single punch from Akuma"?

Shin Mars
Originally posted by StealthRanger
How has this gone on past "Wolverine gets buried several k's underground, regen and skeleton be damned, with a single punch from Akuma"?

That and who in their right mind would ever say Street Fighter's upper limit is only peak human? With things like Akuma's island busting, Balrog killing an elephant with a punch, Zangief wrestling bears as well as Sagat killing one with a Tiger Uppercut, Ryu's Hadouken plowing through a waterfall, Chun-Li's strongest Kikosho creating a huge crater, Adon kicking off half of the face of the Buddha statue in Sagat's stage's background, and other things way above the human limit, you should really check in with a psychologist if you still think Street Fighter caps off at peak human in power.

The UDON comics are not canon. Even UDON themselves have said they are just their interpretation of the events in Street Fighter. You might as well say the anime films, TV series, and live action films (Ha!) are canon.

quanchi112
I despise Akuma.

Nusa105
Akuma Destroys

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
I despise Akuma.

Akuma still dies sliced in two or more the first time they trade blows.

I wanted to answer to Nemebro's post full of logical fallacies and out-of-context scans but that's not even worth the time wasted correcting him...

quanchi112

I wanted to answer to Nemebro's post full of logical fallacies and out-of-context scans but that's not even worth the time wasted correcting him... I'd enjoy Akuma's death.

SSJGGogeta

I wanted to answer to Nemebro's post full of logical fallacies and out-of-context scans but that's not even worth the time wasted correcting him...

Lmao, you're the Donald Trump of this forum.

No argument to ever make, and you can't even express a rational/coherent thought, but somehow you have "the best arguments".

Kill yourself.

SSJGGogeta
Btw, Akuma literally one-shots, and anyone that believes otherwise should have been shot in their dad's sock instead of their mothers womb.

StiltmanFTW
So you're ignoring the fact that Wolverine has taken superhuman strikes better than Immortal Hercules?

No-sold a punch from Maestro?

Tanked explosions that knocked out Doc Samson and Rogue?

Kept fighting after having his muscles and organs turned to jelly?

Hey, using high feats is fine, as long as we do so for both combatants.

SSJGGogeta
So you're ignoring the fact that Wolverine has taken superhuman strikes better than Immortal Hercules?

No-sold a punch from Maestro?

Tanked explosions that knocked out Doc Samson and Rogue?

Kept fighting after having his muscles and organs turned to jelly?

Hey, using high feats is fine, as long as we do so for both combatants.

Congratulations, Wolverine has also survived punches from the Hulk. Barefoot Gen also survived a nuclear bomb exploding on him, by bending over at the right moment. This doesn't make Gen(a regular human) somehow capable of doing this regularly, lmao. What you're ignoring is CONTEXT. Wolverine has been taken out by far less than what you're suggesting, including hits from Spiderman.

ON AVERAGE, Wolverine is around the level of Spiderman. ON AVERAGE, Akuma is capable of razing entire landscapes with ease.

Even taking the peaks of BOTH characters, Akuma could STILL blast Wolverine into outer space with his ki, or even just rip his ****ing soul out.

This isn't even a fight dude, you're completely wanking Wolverine to even make this a contest. To say Wolverine could beat Akuma, you'd also have to say that Beast could beat Akuma, which is an outright joke.

Wolverine~Beast<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Akuma

No amount of wanking/hyping is going to change that.

StiltmanFTW
Unlike you, I read Marvel comics. You have no idea what you're talking about and you even admitted it in the other thread.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Lmao, you're the Donald Trump of this forum.

Based on ?

You actually acts like a biggot and are literally building a wall between us with your silly attitude.

If any of us looks like Trump, that's you.

Thanks for recognizing that you have zero reading comprehension skills, however that's nothing new here. Thank you and bye bye.

Why should I exactly ?

Because a moron of your caliber made a shitty remark then I should kill myself ?

Do youself a favor, stop breathing.

Anyway your brain doesn't need oxygen because it's useless.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Btw, Akuma literally one-shots, and anyone that believes otherwise should have been shot in their dad's sock instead of their mothers womb.

Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen.

Wolverine will slice him in half on the first trade of blows.

StiltmanFTW
Good luck one-shotting Wolvie...

https://i.imgur.com/mlhGrGN.png https://i.imgur.com/75s57nV.png

RealityWarper
Good luck one-shotting Wolvie...

https://i.imgur.com/mlhGrGN.png https://i.imgur.com/75s57nV.png

Akuma isn't half as dangerous as he is hyped to be. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
For all I care, Akuma can win. I'm just not a fan of one-sided, mindless wanking.

Amped Mangog... Sentry... Titannus... World War Hulk... and countless other powerhouses have failed to one-shot Wolverine. Yet suddenly Akuma is doing this? Yeah, right.

RealityWarper
For all I care, Akuma can win. I'm just not a fan of one-sided, mindless wanking.

Amped Mangog... Sentry... Titannus... World War Hulk... and countless other powerhouses have failed to one-shot Wolverine. Yet suddenly Akuma is doing this? Yeah, right.

(Actually Sentry succeded at one-shotting Wolverine ^^)

But Akuma will not.

That's why I've said Wolverine wins this 8 or 9/10 times.

The point is that Wolverine will win with a Fatality, everytime.

StiltmanFTW
(Actually Sentry succeded at one-shotting Wolverine ^^)

No, it took two hits. After Logan woke up with his HF somewhat taxed from the hardcore decapitation attempt which involved Whirlwind's adamantium buzzsaw. Like our friend Gogeta said... context wink

And we cannot ignore the first strike, as Wolverine compared Sentry's striking power to that of Galactus... hyperbole or not, it means he ****ing felt that.

But Akuma will not.

That's why I've said Wolverine wins this 8 or 9/10 times.

The point is that Wolverine will win with a Fatality, everytime.

With the way SFbots are arguing here, you may be right.

RealityWarper
No, it took two hits. After Logan woke up with his HF somewhat taxed from the hardcore decapitation attempt which involved Whirlwind's adamantium buzzsaw. Like our friend Gogeta said... context wink

And we cannot ignore the first strike, as Wolverine compared Sentry's striking power to that of Galactus... hyperbole or not, it means he ****ing felt that.

With the way SFbots are arguing here, you may be right.

True thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Unlike you, I read Marvel comics. You have no idea what you're talking about and you even admitted it in the other thread.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Marvel, and I'm therefor far less knowledgeable about it than I am of many other series'. My basic knowledge of Marvel and many of the mainstream Marvel stories however, is not so limited. I know about as much of Wolverine as I do of Akuma, if we're being honest here.

Anyways, I think you're misunderstanding here. I'm not suggesting, by any means, that Akuma is going to totally vaporize and easily kill Wolverine with a single attack. My argument here is that he could do a LOT to Wolverine that he simply couldn't recover from. Like I mentioned before, a lot of the time when Logan fights, massive amounts of context are involved. Someone like Akuma could literally just blast him into outer space in the direction of the sun, and Logan would have no defense against that. HF be dammed, the sun will kill Logan, lmao.

I'm not saying Akuma is somehow going to vaporize Logan with a punch, when the likes of say, Hulk failed to do so. However, there are many ways I could see Akuma winning this, and there is no way I can see Wolverine overcoming the speed/power advantages that Akuma holds over him. Based on what I know of both characters, Logan wouldn't even be able to land a hit. Sure, if he did, he could decapitate Akuma, but unless Akuma intentionally tries to tank it, there's no way Wolverine is overcoming his speed.

Inedian
Akuma wins easily.

cdtm
Obviously, Akuma isn't killing Wolverine. Not in an arena fight anyways.

Make it in the ocean and he can drown him.

Markness

Translation: My pitiful lack of knowledge on Street Fighter has been exposed but I am going to continue denying reality.

Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen.

Wolverine will slice him in half on the first trade of blows.

No, he could. You just can't get it through your thick skull that the UDON version of Akuma you mindlessly cling to isn't the canon version of Akuma. UDON's comics are pretty much published fan comics since they aren't the ones who created Street Fighter but are fans of the franchise. You might as well say the American cartoon, live-action films, various manga adaptations (One where Akuma punches straight through Ryu's body), dream matches (Where Akuma punches and destroys an asteroid), anime films and anime series are canon going by your hideously misguided logic. Capcom created Akuma and his story and there is no getting around that.

Akuma can become intangible with Ashura Senkuu. Good luck on Wolverine slashing him.

Akuma isn't half as dangerous as he is hyped to be. laughing out loud

Translation: I ignore canon when it isn't convenient for my arguments. roll eyes (sarcastic)

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Markness
Translation: My pitiful lack of knowledge on Street Fighter has been exposed but I am going to continue denying reality.

This is great that you recognize that you lacks knowledge about Street Fighter and that you continue to deny reality.

UDON is still the current and exclusive creator and publisher of Street Fighter comics.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it.

They respect the characters and their abilities which are akin the video games and that's all that matters.

Your opinion, ont he other hand, is completely meaningless.

Wolverine can slash Akuma when he becomes tangible again the same way he can slash Nightcrawler when he teleport near him.

I've already proven that so again... Your opinion doesn't matter when things have been already demonstrated.

We got that you ignore canon when it's conveninent for you to do it...

By the way, Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen in the video games and he can be quickly take down by Vega (Balrog in the original game) whom posses Steel-like claws, not even Adamantium-claws.

That's too bad for your double standards...

Wolverine slices and kill Akuma in one slash.

/thread

cdtm
Wolverine wins, with ease.

MrMind
lol at wolverine fanboys
anyone capable of doing this finish wolverine with a single punch
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/112188/2258671-159327_506297_shinakuma_end_super_super.jpg

NemeBro
CFE is noncanon.

MrMind
^why? its video game character, id assume anything thats not fan fic is canon

NemeBro
Originally posted by MrMind
^why? its video game character, id assume anything thats not fan fic is canon Because the events of Capcom Fighting Evolution never happened. It was a crossover fighting game featuring several of Capcom's IPs without much in the way of even an attempt to provide an overarching storyline. There's simply no evidence that it is canon to Akuma's character or its abilities, especially given that, even for Akuma, the meteor feat is simply insanely high-end.

You might as well use his feats in Asura's Wrath, which would be actual madness.

Blight
Originally posted by MrMind
lol at wolverine fanboys
anyone capable of doing this finish wolverine with a single punch
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/112188/2258671-159327_506297_shinakuma_end_super_super.jpg Holy crap that's dumb.

Markness
This is great that you recognize that you lacks knowledge about Street Fighter and that you continue to deny reality.

Projection much? You haven't posted one canon fact and just babble on about UDON's published fan fiction.

Guess what, though? UDON didn't create the characters, Capcom did. Get it through your ****ing thick skull already. UDON are just published fan fiction, Capcom creates canon content. UDON also do not always respect the characters' abilities. For example, Dhalsim's flames are illusory in their comics but that is not the case in the games. You've clearly never played the games.

Street Fighter manga is also still being made so no, UDON aren't the only ones creating Street Fighter 'comics'. Going by your retarded logic, anything with the Street Fighter title is canon.

Too bad Wolverine can't even touch him. Why would Akuma stand like an idiot after coming out of Ashura Senku? You also forget that he has a range advantage over Wolverine and even his casual hadoukens create shockwaves.

Proven what? That you don't know jack shit about Street Fighter and keep denying the reality that the games are the actual canon?

Markness
Except that you keep denying the games which are the actual canon because you can't stand seeing your boyfriend lose. I know the canon, son, you don't.

It wasn't that Akuma couldn't kill him. He didn't kill him because he felt the fight wasn't fair since Gen was dying. Again, you are making it clear you haven't played the games and don't know jack shit about Street Fighter.

Too bad Vega has no feats and can't even lick Akuma's sandals and has gotten his ass kicked by characters weaker than Akuma. He's never even faced him so you are making up more shit. Akuma would swat him away like a fly.

What double standards? I am citing facts, you are citing fan fiction and unsubstantiated bullshit.

Wolverine gets blasted into the Earth by Akuma's ki or gets his soul destroyed by the Shun Goku Satsu. /thread

NemeBro
I already won this thread when I decapitated RealityWarper so badly that even a low effort troll who also happens to be a pedophile like him backed down like the beta b1tch his mother always told me he is. There's no need to bump it.

This is your cue to report me and say I'm projecting RW. thumb up

Markness
I just want to stomp out RealityWarper's lies. In fact, Akuma actually kills Gen in his SF V story and it was a one shot to boot despite him claiming the contrary. Once again, video games > UDON's fan fiction.

https://youtu.be/4AczmwPzW1o

Markness
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Because RealityWarper is practically brain dead and can't get it through his tungsten thick skull that the games are the true canon of Street Fighter and hopelessly clings to UDON's fan fiction that he jerks off to.

One Big Mob
laughing out loud at this thread. I don't know what made me check out this thread but I'm not sure if I'm glad or sad that I did.

Trying to say the game canon doesn't count but the "non canon" comics do because of game mechanics might be the absolute worst serious argument I've ever seen on this entire forum, and H1 has been posting on here for over a decade. I'm not even making a joke is the sad part either. If not the worst, it's an easy top five. It can't even be filed under someone making a mistake and having too much pride to admit it too is what makes it worse. It's just an awful, awful argument.

No matter what everyone says about you, you're better than that Warper.

Markness
Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud at this thread. I don't know what made me check out this thread but I'm not sure if I'm glad or sad that I did.

Trying to say the game canon doesn't count but the "non canon" comics do because of game mechanics might be the absolute worst serious argument I've ever seen on this entire forum, and H1 has been posting on here for over a decade. I'm not even making a joke is the sad part either. If not the worst, it's an easy top five. It can't even be filed under someone making a mistake and having too much pride to admit it too is what makes it worse. It's just an awful, awful argument.

No matter what everyone says about you, you're better than that Warper.

Indeed. Going by RealityWarper's retarded logic, we should consider the live-action SF movies and American cartoon canon. laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Projection much? You haven't posted one canon fact and just babble on about UDON's published fan fiction.

Everything that I've posted is canon.

Everything that happens in the UDON comics follows a single timeline.

You, on the other hand, used the games aka differents timelines/universes and they contradict each other.

Here is an interview of Matt Moylan, UDON's director of publishing:

rhvxmYlOxXw?t=377

https://s15.postimg.cc/bjeep4y1n/5383675-sf_canon.png

It doesn't ****ing matter who created the characters, that's one of the most retarded argument I have seen.

Stan Lee created Thor, what happens with Thor in the comics isn't written by Stan Lee anymore and that's still canon. Moving on.

That's not fan-fiction.

UDON is a client of Capcom, hired to make comic book for them.

The fan-fiction is the bullshit you are showing in that thread, a take of the characters that has literally no chance to happen if they fight in a comic book.

They do respect it.

There is no explanation about the nature of Dhalsim's flames in the games so stop assuming without proof.

You cannot assume what I know or not, moron.

On the other hand I can clearly assume, by reading your posts, that your reading comprehension is a total joke.

There is no "logic".

I said that UDON is canon and I showed proof of it.
You, on the other hand, are pulling arguments from your ass.

Too bad he can.

That's not what I've said above.

I have PROVED that Wolverine can anticipate Akuma's movements with Ashura Senkuu and tag him when he appears, like he did to Nightcrawler.

Nice to see that your only rebuttal against that is "no he cannot" because you said so, which has zero value has an argument. That's just your worthless opinion.

Which Wolverine can avoid the same way other character did, he is far more skilled than a lot of characters in SF and far more agile.

Or he can simply tank them with minor damages which he will shrugg off with his healing factor.

I've countered that shitty argument above.

Indeed. Going by RealityWarper's retarded logic, we should consider the live-action SF movies and American cartoon canon. laughing out loud

Don't try to tell what my logic is when you are only showing your opinion in this thread with actually zero proof of anything.

I've actually countered everything in my previous posts.

As for UDON's explanations about canonicity, here we go:

https://s15.postimg.cc/7a9omo4zf/UDONCanon2.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/ah486ahpn/UDONCanon3.jpg

RealityWarper
I will continue to use the comics, whom are CANON and use objective FACTS, instead of your poor fanwanking of multiple timelines aka "What if?" aka games...

XanatosForever
Sometimes looking back just brings up the best little gems.

Do you believe wolverine can cut through urien's iron body?

In a word: Yes. laughing out loud

Markness
Everything that I've posted is canon.

laughing out loud Nope! You've posted outright lies, especially about Akuma not being able to one-shot Gen when I posted proof that he did.

No, idiot, the games are in the same universe. Capcom has a habit of retconning their games, ever thought about that? Not everything that happens in Marvel is consistent either so going by your logic, even Wolverine's comics can't be trusted. The guys in UDON are also saying they come up with the stories themselves, not from Capcom. They are basically admitting they are coming up with fan-fiction and publishing it. Matt Molyan also didn't understand Shiozawa. When Shiozawa said the games were their own continuity, he meant they ALL form their own continuity, not each one being set in a different universe. Get the ****ing picture now?

Not the same thing. Capcom still own the characters and create their stories. UDON just creates fan-fiction. Get this through your damn thick skull already.

Capcom never hired UDON. They just allow them to use the SF license and other publishers have created their own SF comics/manga even while UDON was creating their comic. That's not the same ****ing thing. God, you're ignorant.

Ever heard of source books, you ****ing retard?

No, I can. You keep making shit up and outright lie about what's happened.

My reading comprehension is a joke? laughing out loud

Only proof that it is fan-fiction. laughing out loud

LOL! Nope!

Markness
No, you didn't. All you said was "Blah blah blah Wolverine is faster!" so the burden of proof is on you. Not to mention, Wolverine didn't even slash Nightcrawler in the scan you posted. Wolverine will be eating a Gou-Hadouken.

Akuma's firepower trumps any of Wolverine's skills and the shockwaves will overwhelm him. Akuma is also not going to wait like an idiot after punching Wolverine into the Earth's crust.

LOL! Nope!

I posted proof that you lied about Akuma and Gen. You are just talking out of your ass.

Here's a problem with your scans: UDON themselves do not state their comic is canon nor did Capcom tell them UDON"s comic is canon. UDON is even saying they are just creating their OWN story, just to entertain readers, not give a canon depiction of the Street Fighter universe. Their comic is not the main canon, just their INTERPRETATION. Is that so hard to understand?

Markness
I will continue to use the comics, whom are CANON and use objective FACTS, instead of your poor fanwanking of multiple timelines aka "What if?" aka games...

Which, not whom. Learn how to spell and use proper grammar, you ****ing idiot.

I have not fanwanked once. If anything, you've fanwanked Wolverine. I have stated canon facts and you are blowing UDON's statements out of proportion. How can the games be "What if?" if they are the foundation of the franchise? laughing out loud Your dad should've pulled out.

RealityWarper

NemeBro
Originally posted by One Big Mob

No matter what everyone says about you, you're better than that Warper. Yeah he's a retard. I don't mind though. Better he occupy his time defecating on an internet forum than spend it looking up child porn or trying to abduct a small boy. thumb up

RealityWarper
No, you didn't. All you said was "Blah blah blah Wolverine is faster!" so the burden of proof is on you.

I've posted scans of Wolverine's attack speed.
He is quicked than Akuma.

Again, you failed at understanding my post, with no surprise.

The post with Nightcrawler was about showing Wolverine being able to anticipate Nightcrawler's positioning when teleporting, which make it an obvious case for Wolverine easily tagging Akuma when he is at the end of the course of his Ashura Senkuu.

It is nice that I have to explain you the whole thought process, you are obviously incapable to do it on your own.

Your definitely have zero reading skills.

Your sentence makes no sense at all.

Please, elaborate so I laugh a bit.

Wolverine can avoid it like other characters did.

Wolverine will not wait like an idiot and slice Akuma in little bits.

Your opinion isn't a rebuttal.

I didn't lie.

I posted scans about Akuma failing to one-shot Gen despite his poor condition.

Street Fighter 5 is another timeline with different characters so it doesn't matter.

You can't argue for every games anyways, they are all different universes from Capcom's point of view, ALTERNATE REALITIES.

You are a true moron.

UDON's staff explanations comes from what Capcom's staff told them.

UDON comics are canon, confirmed by CAPCOM to UDON so your opinion is invalid.

You looks like a little child throwing a tantrum because he was caught red handed spreading bullshit. laughing

Try with someone else to sell your fan-fictive visions of the SF universe. thumb up

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
Yeah he's a retard. I don't mind though. Better he occupy his time defecating on an internet forum than spend it looking up child porn or trying to abduct a small boy. thumb up

You should stop trying to make your phantasm live through others, that's disgusting.

Your posts shows enough about your character and the worthlessness of your existence.

NemeBro
You should stop trying to make your phantasm live through others, that's disgusting.

Your posts shows enough about your character and the worthlessness of your existence. Real solid variance in insults you have there my kiddy-fiddling friend, but I did not intend to upset you. I'm glad you've found a less harmful pastime to distract you from your perverted urges. thumb up

Also:

*show

RealityWarper
Real solid variance in insults you have there my kiddy-fiddling friend, but I did not intend to upset you. I'm glad you've found a less harmful pastime to distract you from your perverted urges. thumb up

Also:

*show

Your mental issues didn't change so the psychoanalysis didn't change either.

You are still trying to make your wildest fantasies live through others.

Markness
Nope, I checked the pages and didn't see you post any proof. All I saw was "Blah blah blah Akuma can't one-shot a dying Gen!" with nothing to back it up.

I, on the other hand, posted this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AczmwPzW1o

Akuma > Gen. cool

If they are all canon, then that means all feats Akuma has done are applicable. You are being selective, dumb ****. Wow, your dad really should've pulled out.

Nope. It's just common ****ing sense. How clueless are you? Capcom is not a comic/manga publisher so trying to compare them with Marvel is stupid. By your logic, the MCU should be canon.

BTW, UDON's not the only one making Street Fighter licensed material. Takashi Yano's novel was released recently and your boyband UDON licensed it in English.

Licensed material =/= canon material.

Source books are CANON, retard. You just keep sucking off UDON's fan-fiction. Jesus, you are ****ing clueless.

LOL! Nope, especially not for your hideous Akuma downplaying.

Yeah, and he didn't slash Nightcrawler. If he can't slash Nightcrawler, he can't slash Akuma. Akuma also can just get out of Wolverine's reach and make him eat a Gou-Hadouken from a comfortable distance. Akuma's AOE (Which was posted in Nemebro's post that you ignored) will ensure Wolverine won't be able to close the distance. You also haven't proven Wolverine is faster other than blabbing "Blah blah blah Wolverine is faster because I say so!" like a damn parrot over and over again.

Wolvie will be knocked unconscious under the Earth's crust and Akuma will go look for a better match.

No, you did lie and I posted proof that you did. They aren't different characters, they are the same.

And if they are alternate realities, why do they reference each other? Get that through your thick skull, Einstein.

Markness
Which means the games are the true canon and UDON just create fan-fiction since they admit they change the stories. Your scans even say that. thumb up

They didn't confirm jack shit. UDON themselves even stated their comics aren't canon but their own take.

You are just in sickening denial and hate the fact your Canadian boyfriend is losing. laughing

Too bad every Street Fighter fan with a brain like Darkstorm Zero and Nemebro actually understand the franchise and the games remain the foundation of the franchise will the UDON comics are just licensed fan-fiction. laughing out loud

Having a different nationality is no excuse for being a retard. laughing out loud

Markness
Yeah he's a retard. I don't mind though. Better he occupy his time defecating on an internet forum than spend it looking up child porn or trying to abduct a small boy. thumb up

The fact he clings to fan-fiction as well as can't spell worth a **** is proof of that. He can't even prove the SF cast is peak human. Oh yeah, I am sure peak humans can bust islands and part seas with a gesture. *rolls eyes*

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
The fact he clings to fan-fiction as well as can't spell worth a **** is proof of that. He can't even prove the SF cast is peak human. Oh yeah, I am sure peak humans can bust islands and part seas with a gesture. *rolls eyes*

Cyclops can burst tanks with his blasts and he is still below a peak human.

Your argument is as shitty as the rest of your denial.

Darkstorm Zero
What the actual **** am I even reading here?

NemeBro
RealityWarper working through his pedophilic issues via shitposting after losing a debate.

RealityWarper
RealityWarper working through his pedophilic issues via shitposting after losing a debate.

We understand that you like to expose your sexual preferences and project them on others.

You are a useless shit at debating too.

Nice try too. thumb up

BackFire
Rein it in a bit, please. If this continues the thread will be closed.

NemeBro
The little pussy ran to have a mod fight his battle eh Backfire? Fine, I'll stop being mean to him now that he's bared his yellow belly for the world to see once again.

RealityWarper
The little pussy ran to have a mod fight his battle eh Backfire? Fine, I'll stop being mean to him now that he's bared his yellow belly for the world to see once again.

Your acts have consequences.

You have a childish attitude and if you cannot correct yourself there is other means to force you respecting the rules in here.thumb up

Morever, you dare insulting me again in front of a moderator, that's not very smart when you are caught red handed insulting people with no reason and you show that, not only you did that in the purpose of trolling but you still show that you don't care about the rules. Well played. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.