Fae Coven vs Master Fay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fae gets her Muntuur Stone scaling, and Fay gets whatever scaling that compelled people to rank her as the 3rd most powerful Jedi or some such.

Fight takes place in the Gardens of T'alla.

Beniboybling
Fay > Windu > Fae. yes

SunRazer
What did compel you to rank her 3rd, anyway? Just curious?

Beniboybling
If I remember there was a quote where Kenobi said she strongest bar Yoda, but I'll have to look for it.

SunRazer
Kenobi also considered the idea that Jorus was the strongest Jedi ever, lmao.

Beniboybling
Did he really tho. sad

SunRazer
He wondered if Jorus wasn't just boasting but was really as powerful as he claimed (ie. that he was the strongest).

Beniboybling
Well I found the quote but I think it might be a fake from AP lmao.

darthbane77
I mean, Fay is powerful, but she's nowhere close to being the third strongest. She's MAYBE top 10 at most.

Rockydonovang
what? fay almost got her heart crushed by an injured ventress

SunRazer
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Well I found the quote but I think it might be a fake from AP lmao.

Collector's Gloss Edition?

Post it anyway. smile

Beniboybling
Here:

"At first I thought I would be on any other mission with Jedi Knights to accompany me with, but I quickly realised that the four Jedi that would accompany me, were the legends that I'd heard of as a child and then I saw her, youth betraying her ancient eyes and a power in the Force I had not sensed in anyone except our Grand Master."

In hindsight, AP was a really bad writer. sad

SunRazer
What was the source for that? lol

Beniboybling
Republic: Blast Radius - Limited Gloss Edition. sad

SunRazer
Seriously? laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Nah I just assumed she has a special copy, as it's nowhere in the comic. smile

SunRazer
Certainly doesn't sound like something that'd be written in the comic.

Beniboybling
Perhaps it was in the foreword... confused

SunRazer
Has to be in the Gloss Edition.

Speaking of which, do you remember that horribly written fanfic about Sion vs Nomi? I mean, that sounded so hilariously fake that I don't even know how anyone took it for real lol.

SunRazer
This is the one:

"Darkly he proclaimed 'I am Sion, Lord of Pain and Lord of the Sith and you cannot kill me.' instead of exchanging words with the abomination before her, she simply attempted to cut the beast off from the Force but she realised this monster had become the Dark Side and such techniques would not work. Ziost was their battleground, time and again she would cut him down and once more he would rise anew. Aided by his minions the fight lasted three nights, despite the freezing temperatures and the well of darkness swirling through the collapsing fortresses, she would cut down more and more Dark Jedi until finally when Sion realised this engagement was one he could not win, he fled and no matter how much she chased him he would not be found again."

-- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide Collector's Edition

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

cs_zoltan
The best faked quote is still the one where Shaak was f-ucking with Maris Brood.

cs_zoltan
From AP:

"The Togruta suffered emotional breakdowns for many years of her life, however Master Yoda taught her in the ways of deep meditation, this allowed her to maintain a strong control over her emotions, allowing her to easily bottle up and then vent her Togruta urges with a physical partner."
-- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide

"Her years of isolation after Order 66, broke her mental control over her emotions and the Jedi almost brokedown completely, if not for the intervention of her new charge."
-- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide

Beniboybling
laughing

That was some weird shit.

Selenial
Originally posted by SunRazer
Has to be in the Gloss Edition.

Speaking of which, do you remember that horribly written fanfic about Sion vs Nomi? I mean, that sounded so hilariously fake that I don't even know how anyone took it for real lol.

You've got to remember, Revan had just came out. The boundaries for what classifies as "literature" had changed forever smile

SunRazer
Nah, even Karpyshyn on his best day couldn't produce crap of such a calibre.

S W LeGenD
Too bad they didn't make these two the same character.

Dispray
Fay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.