Caedus is CANONICALLY> Valk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
Per this quote, Caedus is one of the most powerful sith lords:

As this quote comes out later, Plagueis is exempted from being less powerful than darth revan. However, as Caedus came chronologically after Plagueis, Caedus himself is exempted from the following quote:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-5752393

Valk, as a "sith entity" is included in the above quote so...

Caedus>Plagueis>Valk

And off course that also means
Caedus>>>>>>>>>Revan

(Credit to Darthant)

Geistalt
It was only a matter of time.

S_W_LeGenD
Wat?

Beniboybling
Still with this non-canon rubbish? Lmao.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I had insiration:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/darth-revan-canonically-more-powerful-than-darth-v/130706/

Azronger
Yeah, no.

ares834
Originally posted by Beniboybling

https://media.giphy.com/media/1Z02vuppxP1Pa/giphy.gif

darthbane77
LMFAO

UCanShootMyNova
Great work Rocky. smile

cs_zoltan
I come back and this is the 1st thread I see.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Petrus
Yeah not canon lol.

The Merchant
I pointed this out in the other thread. smile

However, this would mean Caedus>Palpatine going by the logic that accolades coming later means that Sith takes precedence over previous Sith.

Geistalt
Actually, the whole quote was refuted on a case-by-case basis for Plagueis.

As for Valk, it's up for interpretation whether or not that incarnation of Tenebrae qualifies as a Sith Lord.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The Merchant
I pointed this out in the other thread. smile

However, this would mean Caedus>Palpatine going by the logic that accolades coming later means that Sith takes precedence over previous Sith.
no, because sidious is listed as well as caedus here,

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Geistalt
Actually, the whole quote was refuted on a case-by-case basis for Plagueis.

As for Valk, it's up for interpretation whether or not that incarnation of Tenebrae qualifies as a Sith Lord.

Maybe, I dont actually take this quote seriously, but figured if people were actually using this for revan, may as well make a replcia for caedus

The Merchant
I know he is. But what I meant is since Caeus is the "latest" Sith mentioned one could say he is above Palpatine since he comes after him, same reason why Palpatine>Revan because he comes after him as well. Or I guess you could say they're all in the same tier, who knows?

Geistalt
I don't either.

Nor Ulic/Kun > Vitiate.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The Merchant
I know he is. But what I meant is since Caeus is the "latest" Sith mentioned one could say he is above Palpatine since he comes after him, same reason why Palpatine>Revan because he comes after him as well. Or I guess you could say they're all in the same tier, who knows?
All him being the lastest sith if we go with the quote does for him is make it POSSIBLE that he's>sidious given he would be exempted from all of sid's quotes of supremacy. However, feats and pretty much everything else tells us sids is better.

Ans papls is better because he has tons of quotes of supremacy over valk even as of tpm and thus is scaled to be massively above him in addition off course to far greater feats and all that other good stuff

SunRazer
The quote doesn't say that Revan, Sidious and Caedus are the strongest. Nor is it canon.

Geistalt
Nor is the quote that places Kun over Vitiate.

SunRazer
That quote is canon but Vitiate has newer quotes putting him above Kun.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
The quote doesn't say that Revan, Sidious and Caedus are the strongest. Nor is it canon.
I wasn't being serious

SunRazer
I know. But we still need to annihilate every trace of this quote, lol. Seeing people actually use it legitimately in forums is painful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.