New-52 Superman Runs The Anime Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

melonpansama
Rules: The following characters have the powers abilities intelligence speed and durability of their entire universe( including no names) with no drawbacks can use all abilities to their fullest potential and full knowledge of supes. Supes has no knowledge of opponents

R1: Supes limited to h2h
R2: Supes can use all abilites
R3: Upgrade New-52 to Pre-Crisis

1. Natsu
2. Naruto
3. Meliodas
4. Yhwach
5. Goku( Minus Zeno and Dragon Balls)
6. Goku( With Zeno and Dragon Balls)

Apologize if gauntlet is out of order new to this have fun

carver9
Why put Goku in a thread with Superman when there are numerous of threads with these two battling? You're not going to get a lot of responses.

cdtm
Because most every sane poster knows Superman wins, and wouldn't dream of arguing that fact.

carver9
If you think Superman win then go to the thousands of threads that were made and say it.

cdtm
Only two people really believe otherwise. wink

melonpansama
Its exactly as cdtm said this battle has been done million times anybody with knowledge of supes knows he godstomps plus im fairly new to all this i wanted to find a new way to introduce the fight by giving him the powers strength smarts and durability of his entire universe including no names plus me and friend love gauntlets and thought itd be fun to make one for kicks im a highly eccentric character

RealityWarper
Probably stops at 1, clearly stops cold at 2.

SquallX
Originally posted by RealityWarper

Idiot!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SquallX
Idiot!

That sound argument totally convinced me.

Superman clears.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper

Agreed for once.

#1 with h2h and #2 with all his powers is all you need to stop at, no need for New 52 upgrade and pre-crisis. thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed for once.

#1 with h2h and #2 with all his powers is all you need to stop at, no need for New 52 upgrade and pre-crisis. thumb up

Nope. I mean that he probably loses to Natsu and will be stopped cold by Naruto whatever the rounds are.

Prof. T.C McAbe
R1: Supes limited to h2h not the current Superman I guess, stops at 5.
R2: Supes can use all abilites, stops at 6.
R3: Upgrade New-52 to Pre-Crisis, merged one? Clears according to his current feats.

1. Natsu
2. Naruto

5. Goku( Minus Zeno and Dragon Balls)
6. Goku( With Zeno and Dragon Balls)

Don't know 3 and 4 so skipped it.

Dispray
Clears
Clears
Pre Crisis shitstomps

NemeBro
Superman easily gets to 5 (idk who Meliodas is so I'm not factoring them) in all scenarios, then stops at Goku assuming this is current Goku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.