Anti-white racist Islamist kills four in California.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtificialGlory
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-california-shooting-idUSKBN17K2DJ

Patient_Leech
Allah be praised.

Surtur
I'm shocked the media is even covering this.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm shocked the media is even covering this.

http://i.imgur.com/AiJf9Ia.gif

Surtur
Gee, good one.

Emperordmb
Funny gif coming from the guy who was defending antifa lol

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

He called them anti fascists too and acted like it was a bad thing to disagree with their tactics. It was hilarious.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"antifa", because anti-fascism is bad, right? just like social justice. thumb up

Bashar Teg

because anti-fascists are evil.

Surtur
because anti-fascists are evil.

We've been over this with you. People who claim to be anti-fascists and yet display fascist tactics are the issue.

Bashar Teg
yes, you made the same baseless dogshit claim before. good job.

Surtur
yes, you made the same baseless dogshit claim before. good job.

Lmao! I would just stop talking about it dude. Don't dig that hole deeper.

It's probably best to get back to the topic. I hope the killer gets executed.

ArtificialGlory
It's far from baseless. Cloaking yourself in the title of "anti-fascist" doesn't make you a good person or even an actual anti-fascist. That's ANTIFA in a nutshell.

Bashar Teg
Lmao! I would just stop talking about it dude. Don't dig that hole deeper.

It's probably best to get back to the topic. I hope the killer gets executed.

#EmptyPosturing #PretendWin

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
It's far from baseless. Cloaking yourself in the title of "anti-fascist" doesn't make you a good person or even an actual anti-fascist. That's ANTIFA in a nutshell.

where's your proof that antifa was behind these tactics, my friend? right wing youtube videos?

Surtur

Calling it a baseless claim doesn't even make any sense. We are talking about opinions, and the opinion is that people who claim to be against something and yet behave very much like that thing they are against are bad. In this case that is people who behave like fascists and claim to be against fascism.

How this gets translated into "you hate people who are against fascism" is beyond me.

ArtificialGlory
#EmptyPosturing #PretendWin

where's your proof that antifa was behind these tactics, my friend? right wing youtube videos?
So those marauders we see aren't even Antifa? Then who are they? The chick who got punched and her douchebag friends are, by their own account, Antifa http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/woman-seen-getting-punched-in-viral-video-speaks-out/ar-BBzYXTM?li=BBnbfcL

Surtur
So those marauders we see aren't even Antifa? Then who are they? The chick who got punched and her douchebag friends are, by their own account, Antifa http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/woman-seen-getting-punched-in-viral-video-speaks-out/ar-BBzYXTM?li=BBnbfcL

At this point he is making no sense and seems to actually be defending Antifa lol. I can't believe it. Either it's trolling or there is a serious problem with Bash.

Bashar Teg

is that what passes for fascist tactics? getting assaulted by white nationalists? is that our proof, then?

ArtificialGlory
is that what passes for fascist tactics? getting assaulted by white nationalists? is that our proof, then?
No, what passes for fascist tactics is bringing violence into political discourse, which Antifa has successfully been doing for a while now.

Bashar Teg
no proof then?

ArtificialGlory
no proof then?
Antifa's actions are proof enough. They were punching and stomping people, they went out seeking a violent confrontation and they got it.

Bashar Teg
Antifa's actions are proof enough. They were punching and stomping people, they went out seeking a violent confrontation and they got it.

still no proof that antifa members engaged in these assaults.

ArtificialGlory
still no proof.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Look, if I were to post proof, you're not going to claim it's been faked by those dastardly alt-righters, are you?

Bashar Teg
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Look, if I were to post proof, you're not going to claim it's been faked by those dastardly alt-righters, are you?
if your proof is vague youtube videos captioned by alt-right activists, yeah probably.

if you have video proof of that girl committing assault, i'd be all eyes/ears. since she is the one you guys have been demonizing so passionately, surely you have mountains of video evidence on her, or else why celebrate her being assaulted?

ArtificialGlory
if your proof is vague youtube videos captioned by alt-right activists, yeah probably.

if you have video proof of that girl committing assault, i'd be all eyes/ears. since she is the one you guys have been demonizing so passionately, surely you have mountains of video evidence on her, or else why celebrate her being assaulted?
I thought so. It doesn't matter who's speaking over it or who's captioning it, the video speaks for itself.

As for the girl herself, I actually don't know whether she actually committed assault, and I'm not celebrating her being punched or demonizing her, I am, however, against Antifa's violent actions in general. Though to be fair, she did post on her social media that she was out get bring back "100 Nazi scalps" which pretty clearly outlines her desire for violent confrontation.

Emperordmb
Yeah the fact that these assholes showed up to somebody else's rally with smoke bombs should kinda speak for their intentions lol.

ArtificialGlory
Yeah the fact that these assholes showed up to somebody else's rally with smoke bombs should kinda speak for their intentions lol.
Oh yeah, those clowns threw a smoke 'nade. I don't know why some people are trying so hard to pretend that they are peaceful.

Bashar Teg
I thought so. It doesn't matter who's speaking over it or who's captioning it, the video speaks for itself.

As for the girl herself, I actually don't know whether she actually committed assault, and I'm not celebrating her being punched or demonizing her, I am, however, against Antifa's violent actions in general. Though to be fair, she did post on her social media that she was out get bring back "100 Nazi scalps" which pretty clearly outlines her desire for violent confrontation.

it's easy to lie and mislabel people in a video, and profitable if you have a vested interest in making people believe that the violent people are 'antifas'. should i demonstrate for you?

absolutely you were fine her being assaulted:

where is that proof of her "marauding"? you have none and just cant admit it, maybe?

Emperordmb
Because they ****ing identified with the movement.

I can't believe this needs to be hammered out over and over and over again for you to get it.

Antifa is not being used as an insult, it is the identity of the movement filled with people committing political violence

ArtificialGlory
it's easy to lie and mislabel people in a video, and profitable if you have a vested interest in making people believe that the violent people are 'antifas'. should i demonstrate for you?

backpeddling aside, absolutely you were fine her being assaulted:
Go ahead. The videos clearly demonstrate, for example, Antifa throwing a smoke 'nade and half a dozen of them pummeling and stomping a guy they had surrounded.

I'm not sure how that proves anything. Yeah, I do think they're douchebags and marauders, and they do go around initiating violence. The chick in specific may or may not have done so.

Bashar Teg
Go ahead. The videos clearly demonstrate, for example, Antifa throwing a smoke 'nade and half a dozen of them pummeling and stomping a guy they had surrounded.

how are you sure that they were members of antifa? because the alt-right youtube guy told you?

I'm not sure how that proves anything. Yeah, I do think they're douchebags and marauders, and they do go around initiating violence. The chick in specific may or may not have done so.

still waiting on proof of any confirmed antifa members committing violence?

Bashar Teg
Because they ****ing identified with the movement.

I can't believe this needs to be hammered out over and over and over again for you to get it.

#EmptyPosturing

Antifa is not being used as an insult, it is the identity of the movement filled with people committing political violence

still no proof. you cannot show me one confirmed antifa member committing violence. but keep typing stuff thumb up

ArtificialGlory
how are you sure that they were members of antifa? because the alt-right youtube guy told you?

still waiting on proof of any confirmed antifa members committing violence?
No, it's because they were dressed in the typical Antifa/Black Bloc garb: all black with masked faces. Some of them were also carrying the black-red flag commonly associated with these groups. Also, the chick admitted that her and her friends were Antifa and surprise, surprise, they were dressed in all black and wearing bandanas/masks.

Bashar Teg
No, it's because they dressed in the typical Antifa/Black Bloc garb: all black with masked faces. Some of them were also carrying the black-red flag commonly associated with these groups. Also, the chick admitted that her and her friends were Antifa and surprise, surprise, they were dressed in all black and wearing bandanas/masks.

that's your proof? they were dressed in black, and antifas wear black?

please show me one of these red/white flag-bearers committing violence. can you at least do that?

Robtard
I'm wearing a black T-Shirt today. Just saying.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

you fascist POS. i hope you get beat up by a fascist.

ArtificialGlory
that's your proof? they were dressed in black, and antifas wear black?

please show me one of these red/white flag-bearers committing violence. can you at least do that?
Yes, they were black with masked faces. They were shown marching across the protest barricade. They are undeniably Antifa.

Actually, if you were to watch the video, you'd see one guy wielding the flag actually using the flag to smack someone. Still, that's a bit of a weird thing to ask considering the majority of Antifa were not carrying around flags.

ArtificialGlory
Is the rest of your clothing black and are you wearing a mask? Are you also marching alongside people flying the Antifa red-black flag?

Robtard
I looked her up on google; she's a bonafide qt with a nice body. Not a fan of the dreads or hairy pits though.

Bashar Teg
Yes, they were black with masked faces. They were shown marching across the protest barricade. They are undeniably Antifa.

marching across a protest barricade may be irresponsible, but "fascist tactics"?

Actually, if you were to watch the video, you'd see one guy wielding the flag actually using the flag to smack someone. Still, that's a bit of a weird thing to ask considering the majority of Antifa were not carrying around flags.

i don't see it. can i have a timestamp?

ArtificialGlory
marching across a protest barricade may be irresponsible, but "fascist tactics"?

i don't see it. can i have a timestamp?
It's not, that one merely shows their disregard for public order. It's the violence and their socio-cultural authoritarianism that count as fascist tactics.

If we're talking about the same video, then it's 10:44.

Emperordmb
This group event was organized on Berkley Antifa's Facebook page LOL
Of course it's them.

Robtard
Still find it humorous that the focus is on this woman who may or may not be a turd (imo, she probably just got herself in above her head and she really isn't satan), when we have bonafide (used it twice, boom!) white supremacist in this same story and it's virtually crickets over them.

Bashar Teg
It's not, that one merely shows their disregard for public order. It's the violence and their socio-cultural authoritarianism that count as fascist tactics.

it shows disregard for police orders, not public order. that part about violence has yet to be proven.

If we're talking about the same video, then it's 10:44.

ok i guess i'll require a video link then

ArtificialGlory
it shows disregard for police orders, not public order. that part about violence has yet to be proven.

ok i guess i'll require a video link then
Was kinda the same thing in this case, wasn't it? Especially seeing what it led to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe4-7IgMbsg

ArtificialGlory
Still find it humorous that the focus is on this woman who may or may not be a turd (imo, she probably just got herself in above her head and she really isn't satan), when we have bonafide (used it twice, boom!) white supremacist in this same story and it's virtually crickets over them.
Yeah, the guy who punched the girl is a legit neo-nazi/white nationalist and he's a scumbag, make no mistake. Apparently he's being charged with assault so hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it.

Bashar Teg
pepe? ayfkm?

i see a guy in black hitting people with a red flag, among hundreds of people hitting eachother, in the middle of a riot.

do you have anything to substantiate your claim that any antifa member has used fascist tactics to incite violence?

ArtificialGlory
pepe? ayfkm?

i see a guy in black hitting people with a red flag, among hundreds of people hitting eachother, in the middle of a riot.

do you have anything to substantiate your claim that any antifa member has used fascist tactics to incite violence?
Yeah, an Antifa guy who instead of walking away is hitting people with his Antifa flag.

The videos of them beating people up, pepper spraying people for trying to enter a building to give a speech(talking about the incident with that Gavin Mcinnes guy). These are authoritarian, fascist tactics.

Bashar Teg
you're actually singling out one rioter, out of hundreds who are pummeling eachother, for not walking away? is that your proof that antifa uses fascist tactics? final answer?

Robtard
Yeah, the guy who punched the girl is a legit neo-nazi/white nationalist and he's a scumbag, make no mistake. Apparently he's being charged with assault so hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it.

Hadn't heard he's being charged with assault, but that's a good thing.

Like Richard B. Spencer (guy credited with starting the Alt-Right), Damigo also seems to be a closeted homosexual. Wondering if this is where all the anger comes from. Is the Alt-Right just angry because they feel they can't openly express themselves?

Bashar Teg

that's quite a change of tone from:

Robtard
pepe? ayfkm?

Pretty sure there's a guy with a MAGA hat holding some type of heavy wooden pole and that Kyle Chapman (Based Stickman) was there to start shit.

ArtificialGlory
you're actually singling out one rioter, out of hundreds who are pummeling eachother, for not walking away? is that your proof that antifa uses fascist tactics? final answer?
Look, you asked for proof, there's your proof. Some Antifa guy being a violent fascist and the other side are defending themselves from him and his buddies. There are far more incidents like that, many more. In the very same video, only seconds before, you can see a guy being surrounded and pummeled by half a dozen Antifa members.

ArtificialGlory
that's quite a change of tone from:
There's no change of tone. Antifa are douchebags and so is the neo-nazi guy.

Bashar Teg
Look, you asked for proof, there's your proof. Some Antifa guy being a violent fascist and the other side are defending themselves from him and his buddies. There are far more incidents like that, many more. In the very same video, only seconds before, you can see a guy being surrounded and pummeled by half a dozen Antifa members.

you did not prove that he was antifa. you also showed no proof of antifa inciting violence with fascist tactics.

There's no change of tone. Antifa are douchebags and so is the neo-nazi guy.

based on?

Robtard
Um, there's a segment where we see a bunch of Trumpers teaming up and wailing on someone, at least one of them has a MAGA hat on, another a "Jesus Will Judge You" jacket and a guy who's wearing what looks like an awful maroon colored silk shirt from the early 90's.

ArtificialGlory
you did not prove that he was antifa. you also showed no proof of antifa inciting violence with fascist tactics.
Dressed in all black, wearing a face mask, flying the red-black Antifa flag. If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck... well, you get my point.

The proof is in the pudding and presented to you on a silver platter. You only have to dare to look at it and acknowledge it.

Bashar Teg
Dressed in all black, wearing a face mask, flying the red-black Antifa flag. If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck... well, you get my point.

The proof is in the pudding and presented to you on a silver platter. You only have to dare to look at it and acknowledge it.

i saw no logo on the flag. it's just red.

http://i.imgur.com/bMuRiUQ.jpg

oh and i see we're back to empty posturing then?

ArtificialGlory
i saw no logo on the flag. it's just red.

http://i.imgur.com/bMuRiUQ.jpg

oh and i see we're back to empty posturing then?
Then you need to look closer, the flag is definitely black-red.

Oh, don't start that "posturing" nonsense with me. Now you either can acknowledge the proof presented to you, or continue to accuse people of "posturing" for actually providing it.

Robtard
Um, "Antifa" is now German? The plot effing thickens!

Bashar Teg
Then you need to look closer, the flag is definitely black-red.

ok checked again. yes it is indeed red/black. my bad

also, is that a 'don't tread on me flag' being treaded upon?

http://i.imgur.com/pkGRYjh.gif

Oh, don't start that "posturing" nonsense with me. Now you either can acknowledge the proof presented to you, or continue to accuse people of "posturing" for actually providing it.

you have no proof that antifa has incited that or any violence or used fascist tactics. the best you could do is show a riot already in progress, and conveniently single out and blame one side for not walking away. since you have not, yet continue typing lots of stuff about how right you are, you are indeed posturing in quite an empty fashion.

ArtificialGlory
Um, "Antifa" is now German? The plot effing thickens!
It seems to come from German, yeah.

Also, another thing I noticed about these Antifa types is that they tend to be quite gung-ho when it comes to communism. And communism is basically red fascism.

Robtard
Well, while I'm no fan of the Communist system, though in an ideal setting it does look great (ie The Smurfs). Communism is not Fascism.

ArtificialGlory
ok checked again. yes it is indeed red/black. my bad

also, is that a 'don't tread on me flag' being treaded upon?

http://i.imgur.com/pkGRYjh.gif

you have no proof that antifa has incited that or any violence or used fascist tactics. the best you could do is show a riot already in progress, and conveniently single out and blame one side for not walking away. since you have not, yet continue typing lots of stuff about how right you are, you are indeed posturing in quite an empty fashion.

Of course they incited violence by throwing smoke bombs and other explosives and this isn't the first time they've done. Hell, even on their social media they were posting things(including the chick who got punched) that clearly outlined their desire for violent confrontation.

ArtificialGlory
Well, while I'm no fan of the Communist system, though in an ideal setting it does look great (ie The Smurfs). Communism is not Fascism.
Communism, in practice, without fail ends up being red fascism.

Bashar Teg
Of course they incited violence by throwing smoke bombs and other explosives and this isn't the first time they've done.

then why don't you have proof?

Hell, even on their social media they were posting things(including the chick who got punched) that clearly outlined their desire for violent confrontation.

proof?

ArtificialGlory
then why don't you have proof?

proof?
Video proof has been presented to you numerous times.

https://i.imgur.com/fWIwXuZ.jpg Here she's dressed in your typical Antifa garb talking about "bringing back 100 nazi scalps", a violent threat if there ever was one. A couple of her dumbass friends are even egging her on.

EDIT: Anyhow, I'm cashing in for today.

EDIT 2: Take a close look, the person who's telling her to "be careful n beat their ass" is also dressed in Antifa garb.

Bashar Teg
Video proof has been presented to you numerous times.

https://i.imgur.com/fWIwXuZ.jpg Here she's dressed in your typical Antifa garb talking about "bringing back 100 nazi scalps", a violent threat if there ever was one. A couple of her dumbass friends are even egging her on.

EDIT: Anyhow, I'm cashing in for today.

rhetoric? that's your proof? i suppose that means that most kmc members are guilty of human trafficking, with all this talk of "owning".

disruption =/= violence.

ArtificialGlory
rhetoric? that's your proof? i suppose that means that most kmc members are guilty of human trafficking, with all this talk of "owning".

disruption =/= violence.
That's a pretty bad analogy. "Owning" is your typical video game jargon that's been around for decades, bringing back people's scalps... not so much. It's obviously violent rhetoric. And also take a look at EDIT 2 on my last post, that's a very literal violent threat from her fellow Antifa member.

Detonating explosives goes far beyond mere "disruption".

Bashar Teg
That's a pretty bad analogy. "Owning" is your typical video game jargon that's been around for decades, bringing back people's scalps... not so much. It's obviously violent rhetoric. And also take a look at EDIT 2 on my last post, that's a very literal violent threat from her fellow Antifa member.

Detonating explosives goes far beyond mere "disruption".

so they were literally planning to literally cut the scalps off their heads? that's your proof that they use fascist tactics to incite violence and throw explosives into crowds?

Robtard
Pretty sure setting off garden variety fireworks and smoke-bombs was meant to disrupt the racist parade and not literally blow the racist to pieces. Was it the right thing to do? No, imo. But let's not get crazy here.

ArtificialGlory
so they were literally planning to literally cut the scalps off their heads? that's your proof that they use fascist tactics to incite violence and throw explosives into crowds?
No, probably not literally, but it's evident of her and her friend's desire for violent confrontation. It'd be something similar if someone said they'd "own" someone with a baseball bat.

Throwing explosives into crowds to incite violence is pretty fascist, yeah. Pepperspraying people who just want to give a speech is also pretty fascist.

ArtificialGlory
Pretty sure setting off garden variety fireworks and smoke-bombs was meant to disrupt the racist parade and not literally blow the racist to pieces.
Well, no, if they had actually detonated high explosives they'd be declared a terrorist organization.

Bashar Teg
i ask for proof and all i get is more unsubstantiated claims. scalpings, explosives, not walking away from a riot....it's exhausting. believe what you want, i guess.

Robtard
Turns out Nathan Damigo is a felon who served time in prison for putting a gun to a cab driver's head and robbing him of $43.00. That's not going to sit well if he's brought in on assault charges. What a Trump-loving tool.

Bashar Teg
Turns out Nathan Damigo is a felon who served time in prison for putting a gun to a cab driver's head and robbing him of $43.00. That's not going to sit well if he's brought in on assault charges. What a Trump-loving tool.

this thread is about the shootings in california. please stop derailing it.

http://i.imgur.com/VCCY5xRs.jpg

Surtur
Holy shit four pages, this was one when I came back. The girl came there looking for a fight, period. You do not get to show up to a rally to disrupt shit and get violent, sorry.

Bashar Teg
#EmptyPosturing #ZeroEvidence

Robtard
Holy shit four pages, this was one when I came back. The girl came there looking for a fight, period. You do not get to show up to a rally to disrupt shit and get violent, sorry.

The nazis-clones went there looking for a fight, period. Yet 99.99% of your focus is on how shitty she is; not the neo-nazi with the felony record who literally robbed someone at gun point for $43.00. Hell, I would have given him $44.00 to not rob someone.

Let me guess, she was in a porn so she's a whore and that's bad?

Surtur
The nazis-clones went there looking for a fight, period. Yet 99.99% of your focus is on how shitty she is, not the neo-nazi with the felony record who literally robbed someone at gun point for $43.00. Hell, I would have given him $44.00 to not rob someone.

They went there prepared for people like Antifa to show up.

I never said the nazi's weren't shitty people, but the media focus made this chick a martyr, a victim. Here is what we'll do, just say this girl isn't a victim. That is all. The subject can be dropped or you can discuss the nazi aspect, just say she was not a victim.

Bashar Teg
The nazis-clones went there looking for a fight, period. Yet 99.99% of your focus is on how shitty she is; not the neo-nazi with the felony record who literally robbed someone at gun point for $43.00. Hell, I would have given him $44.00 to not rob someone.

Let me guess, she was in a porn so she's a whore and that's bad?

armpit hair, bro

Surtur
Being in porn makes her scummy, but it's her actions outside of her hairy pits. Again, just admit she is not a victim and we can move on.

Bashar Teg
Again, just admit she is not a victim and we can move on.

because reasons?

Robtard
So they went looking for a fight ;/

Dictionary for victim tells me:

So yes, by the very definition of the word she was/is a victim, a victim of an assault to be exact.

Robtard
WTF. Why does being in a porn make her a scumbag? Cos women don't have a say with what they can and cannot do with their own bodies? Look at this fascist.

Surtur
So for example if I try to rob you and you punch me, I'm a victim?

Surtur
WTF. Why does being in a porn make her a scumbag? Cos women don't have a say with what they can and cannot do with their own bodies? Look at this fascist.

Lol what is fascist, I never said she couldn't do it. To me doing porn is just like being a hooker, you get paid to f*ck. It's just the guy banging you isn't the one paying you.

Robtard
armpit hair, bro

TIL: Armpit hair and porn is bad. Armed robbery, meh.

Surtur

What you really need to learn though is how to pay attention. Nobody said armed robbery wasn't bad, or that the armpit hair or porn is the real issue, the porn and hair are just hilarious aspects of this.

Bashar Teg

"she's a fascist and was planning to assault people!" -alt-right kid watching video of woman being actually assaulted by actual fascist

Surtur
"she's a fascist and was planning to assault people!" -alt-right kid watching video of woman being actually assaulted by actual fascist

Lol attitudes like this are exactly why she is talked about. Dipshits making her out to be the victim.

Emperordmb
This thread is making me ashamed to be on the left.

Thanks Bashar and Robtard thumb up

Robtard
So for example if I try to rob you and you punch me, I'm a victim?

With the analogy you're presenting, you're going to have to show me Rosealma (porn actress) attacking Damigo (a known felon) first. Cos what I've seen is her standing in a defensive position trying not to get mobbed and Damigo running up, decking her and then running back into the crowd of angry Trumpers to hide like a little *****.

JipJ3IINQdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JipJ3IINQdM

Look at that crowd of angry Trumpers stomping on one guy and he's not even wearing all black.

Bashar Teg

concern troll is concerned

Robtard
What you really need to learn though is how to pay attention. Nobody said armed robbery wasn't bad, or that the armpit hair or porn is the real issue, the porn and hair are just hilarious aspects of this.

Except of course you choose to focus on body hair choices and a porn career instead of armed robbery and racist

Surtur
Except of course you choose to focus on body hair choices and a porn career instead of armed robbery and racist

Holy shit dude, this is because the media made her out to be some sort of martyr and victim, no mention of her doing any wrong.

So wait, speaking of wrong...you do not even have to say she is a victim, just wrong. Do you acknowledge she did something wrong at this rally?

Surtur

It is insane. The girl talked about bringing back 100 nazi scalps, other video clips apparently show her participating in fights. She came there intending to commit violence, people can't seem to admit this and the reason they give is because the other side is shitty. That is the defense.

Bashar Teg
Holy shit dude, this is because the media made her out to be some sort of martyr and victim, no mention of her doing any wrong.

So wait, speaking of wrong...you do not even have to say she is a victim, just wrong. Do you acknowledge she did something wrong at this rally?

she was a victim. that's why the guy's up on charges for assault. but i guess you're right, because armpit hair and your feelings

It is insane. The girl talked about bringing back 100 nazi scalps, other video clips apparently show her participating in fights. She came there intending to commit violence, people can't seem to admit this and the reason they give is because the other side is shitty. That is the defense.

surter logic:
rhetoric about scalping on facebook = violence.
assault =/= violence

Surtur
Just wow, they genuinely think she is 100% innocent. Okay lol, there really is nothing more to say.

Bashar Teg
Just wow, they genuinely think she is 100% innocent. Okay lol, there really is nothing more to say.

#EmptyPosturing

there really is nothing more to you, is there? and still no proof to substantiate any of your claims besides rhetoric in a facebook post.

have fun defending the fascist criminal over his assault victim. maybe you can visit him in jail. thumb up

Robtard

I've literally said that she may or may not be a turd, which tells you I'm not sure either way of her innocence/guilt, cos I wasn't there.

What I've asked you is to show me a clip or pic of her (the porn star) attacking Damigo (a known felon) first, cos the clips I've seen, she's standing there in a scared/defensive position and then she's attacked. So prove your case to me. Shouldn't be hard, you have tons of clips of the riot. Go! Convince me!

Strawman tactic. That's a sign of weakness.

Surtur
#EmptyPosturing

there really is nothing more to you, is there? and still no proof to substantiate any of your claims besides rhetoric in a facebook post.

have fun defending the fascist criminal over his assault victim. maybe you can visit him in jail. thumb up

You keep saying things nobody said, this makes you seem not very bright. Nobody defended the criminal. What was said was you do not have the right to show up intending to disrupt and commit violence, and if you participate in violence and get decked you aren't a victim, no matter who is punching you.

At this point it's getting sad, I would suggest getting back on topic lol.

Emperordmb
Antifa were a bunch of immoral pricks for interfering with a Trump rally with the intent of using political violence for their own gain, and their ideology of using political violence is morally abhorrent.

The Trump crowd had every right to fight back in self-defense, but the ones that pursued antifa after they were retreating were assholes.

This ***** is not some innocent victim, she showed up with the intent of violently attacking her political adversaries and she got punched in the face in retaliation.

The guy who punched her in the face has morally abhorrent ideological views, and is overall a much bigger prick than her due to his armed robbery, though in that specific instance she does not occupy the moral high ground over him.

It's not that hard to be critical of both sides in this instance, but for some reason people in this thread find it prudent to defend Antifa and mock anyone criticizing them.

Bashar Teg
Antifa were a bunch of immoral pricks for interfering with a Trump rally with the intent of using political violence for their own gain, and their ideology of using political violence is morally abhorrent.

The Trump crowd had every right to fight back in self-defense, but the ones that pursued antifa after they were retreating were assholes.

This ***** is not some innocent victim, she showed up with the intent of violently attacking her political adversaries and she got punched in the face in retaliation.

The guy who punched her in the face has morally abhorrent ideological views, and is overall a much bigger prick than her due to his armed robbery, though in that specific instance she does not occupy the moral high ground over him.

It's not that hard to be critical of both sides in this instance, but for some reason people in this thread find it prudent to defend Antifa and mock anyone criticizing them.

who needs evidence when you have words and feels

Surtur

It's not that hard to be critical of both sides in this instance.

Exactly, there are no actual victims here. Just pieces of shit on both sides, but it is only one side who came to disrupt a rally that was meant to be about free speech. Did the people who set it up do so hoping for a confrontation? I dunno, but some dipshits sure showed up to give them one and it backfired. Then the media acts like one side are the poor victims. That is why some focus on her, because there is already plenty of focus on the other side.

You do not get to show up to a place intending to commit violence, with a group who commits violence, and then think you have some magical immunity because you have a vagina and are small. The world no longer works that way.

Robtard
And there is it, she's a woman. Lolz.

Surtur
And there is it, she's a woman. Lolz.

All that was said was her being a woman doesn't exempt her from anything if she shows up intending to engage in violence. Honest question: are you trolling or did you truly not comprehend that?

Flyattractor
Yeah, give all your sympathy to the people carrying the clubs , firecrackers and molotov cocktails. CAUSE THEY ARE ALL WEARING GIRLY SKIN TIGHT Justin Bieber Pants! THEY GOT NO BLOOD FLOW PEOPLE!!!!!

Surtur
Here is the harsh truth: this is America, people have a right to free speech, even shitty people. If these people hosted a rally that was meant to incite violence or if they were openly inciting violence then I would say okay, they got what they deserved.

But what happened was they merely hosted a free speech rally and came prepared, and it wasn't all alt right people. Lauren Southern was there. Pro Trumpers were there, people who weren't pro Trump but were pro free speech were there. A group showed up to disrupt, to violently disrupt. The cops mostly sat back.

You wanna know something f*cked up? You can schedule an arrest. You can call up the cops and say I'm going to protest and do some shit, come arrest me at "insert point". This is not a joke.

Robtard
All that was said was her being a woman doesn't exempt her from anything if she shows up intending to engage in violence. Honest question: are you trolling or did you truly not comprehend that?

yes

Emperordmb
****in Trump supporting Mexicans showed up there, it was hardly some white supremacist meet-up

Flyattractor
But Remember, Race is now just a figment of your imagination according to the Leftists.

Surtur
yes

Okay that makes me feel better that you're trolling.

Bashar Teg
aaaaand the fact still remains that there is no evidence that she never engaged in any violence.

maybe 12 more pages of you typing stuff will sort that out?

Flyattractor
aaaaand the fact still remains that there is no evidence that she never engaged in any violence.

She engaged in violence....if you count her head smacking into the ground as VIOLENCE.....

Its Funny cause She is a leftist nazi.

laughing

Surtur

Holy shit dude, would you concede she showed up intending to commit violence? Would you even admit that?

Bashar Teg
Holy shit dude, would you concede she showed up intending to commit violence? Would you even admit that?

because you have no proof, besides rhetoric about scalps.

sorry, tender guy. type more stuff?

Robtard
WTF? So now 'intending to commit violence' is the same as committing violence? Lolz, dude. Guess we can say Damigo (who is a felon) was preemptively protecting himself from the 95lbs woman's upcoming vicious attack and that he's really the victim here, as she clearly was about to scalp him.

Bashar Teg
Guess we can say Damigo (who is a felon) was preemptively protecting himself from the 95lbs woman's upcoming vicious attack and that he's really the victim here.

that's pretty much what his argument is.

Surtur
WTF? So now 'intending to commit violence' is the same as committing violence? Lolz, dude. Guess we can say Damigo (who is a felon) was preemptively protecting himself from the 95lbs woman's upcoming vicious attack and that he's really the victim here.

Lol dude, okay man. There is no point, you keep saying things nobody said or implied. Nobody ever called the other person the victim. You're trolling now.

So yeah, okay. Anyways, what are your thoughts about the murder?

Flyattractor
that's pretty much what his argument is.
WTF? So now 'intending to commit violence' is the same as committing violence? Lolz, dude. Guess we can say Damigo (who is a felon) was preemptively protecting himself from the 95lbs woman's upcoming vicious attack and that he's really the victim here, as she clearly was about to scalp him.
This just reminds me of all the time You Leftists accused the Tea Party about things like Violence and Racism yet you had to PROOF of it yet still expected everyone to accept it as Pure Truth.

Oh that Good Old Leftist Hypocrisy at Work AgaiN!!!!

Surtur
Literally nobody here said the guy was the victim, and that turns into "that is his argument" lol. Thumbs up, that is good trolling thumb up

If it's not trolling, by all means, quote someone saying he was the victim.

Robtard
Let's say you had a job, a good job. One day you used "I intended to work" to replace actually working, do you think your employer would accept that?

As a general rule I hold that murder is bad and I'm glad this deranged pos is in custody.

Surtur
Let's say you had a job, a good job. One day you used "I intended to work" in replace of actually working, do you think your employer would accept that?

As a general rule I hold that murder is bad and I'm glad this deranged pos is in custody.

As for your scenario, they wouldn't accept it. Just like I do not accept this chick is innocent. Bringing up her intentions is intended to show the character of this person. She did not go merely to protest, but to disrupt. She wanted to get 100 nazi scalps lol.

My point is she isn't the innocent victim the media is portraying her as. I mean, if you can't see that..there is no point. Should we just continue this for another 10 pages? If you can't see it, I don't know what else to say. People will just continue to bring up strawmans with this, and what is the point?

There are no innocents here, is my bottom line. If you disagree then meh.

Bashar Teg
aaand the fact remains: she was innocent of assault and the nazi was not.

type more stuff.

Flyattractor
Nice little example of how our TRUSTWORTHY Leftist Media is handling the Story of the Fresno Killer...

AP Changes Stuff Fresno Killer says...cause ya know!

Robtard
As for your scenario, they wouldn't accept it. Just like I do not accept this chick is innocent. Bringing up her intentions is intended to show the character of this person. She did not go merely to protest, but to disrupt. She wanted to get 100 nazi scalps lol.

My point is she isn't the innocent victim the media is portraying her as. I mean, if you can't see that..there is no point. Should we just continue this for another 10 pages? If you can't see it, I don't know what else to say. People will just continue to bring up strawmans with this, and what is the point?

There are no innocents here, is my bottom line. If you disagree then meh. So her words = she committed crimes as fact, even though no one has been able to show her committing a crime. Okay then. Then the argument against her is literally based on 'words and feelz', which is fine I guess at this point, just own up to it.

Flyattractor
So her words = she committed crimes as fact, even though no one has been able to show her committing a crime. Okay then. Then the argument against her is literally based on 'words and feelz', which is fine I guess at this point, just own up to it.

So we should then excuse Trump for when he says stull like Kick Em Out at a rally then because he wasn't intending Violence then?

I seem to recall you Leftists dancing to a diff tune on that one.

Surtur
So her words = she committed crimes as fact, even though no one has been able to show her committing a crime. Okay then. Then the argument against her is literally based on 'words and feelz', which is fine I guess at this point, just own up to it.

Dude, what is being said is that it shows her character, it shows she isn't an innocent person in this. I can only say this to you in so many ways.

Robtard
Dude, what is being said is that it shows her character, it shows she isn't an innocent person in this. I can only say this to you in so many ways.

Fair enough, her saying "100 Nazi scalps" shows that she's violent and neither her nor Nazi-boy are innocent.

Just remember that, the next time you're doing a spin-machine on something Trump or one of his surrogates said. Cool?

Surtur
Fair enough, her saying "100 Nazi scalps" shows that she's violent and neither her nor Nazi-boy are innocent.

Indeed. There are zero good people in this situation.

No doubt I will, as long as you remember it goes both ways.

Robtard
I don't go both ways, I like women. Sorry.

Now stop deflecting away from the thread topic, troll.

Bashar Teg

Just remember that, the next time you're doing a spin-machine on something Trump or one of his surrogates said. Cool?

that's different, i'm sure.

Surtur
Rob, take like 5 minutes out to watch this video, then I want you to determine a couple of things:

WXjScMB2WD8

Around 2:05 when the punch happens, try to stop the clip right there. Look at her posture, she seems to be putting her hands up in a fighting position, about to throw a punch in another direction, and then she gets decked by someone else. Her body language says it all IMO.

Also, watch the video and tell me she isn't a lying kunt. Just state that for me after you watch it and see what she says was done to her. I want either a "No Surtur, no lying kunts in sight" or a "Yeah, seems like a lying kunt trying to capitalize on this". Yeah, I called her a kunt, you can rant about how it's supposedly misogyny another time.

vansonbee
http://i68.tinypic.com/2mzmpsi.jpg

I can see why rob and friends love to defend this stupid princess, just check out those pits! I'm just glad superman manlet took her down a few notches, but it looks like she will benefit from it somehow. Its just funny how Berkeley turned her into a s1ut.

https://i.imgur.com/XMAjxWt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Fos5uTo.png

How did we get derail from a black Muslim man killing white people? Rob and friends deflecting and using safe space again....

Surtur
^^^Exactly. Also EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I had the misfortune of seeing her before, but ew. So she is stupid, skanky, and violent. I can see why an Antifa member would wanna date her. I can also see why cucks would defend her(which really does show the left has a plethora of cucks).

As for the derail, it mostly came at laughing at Bash for trying to defend Antifa. Then people spent pages trying to defend that stupidity and Antifa.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by vansonbee

how many gallons of trump semen must one drink before this supposed bottle becomes visible?

Surtur
Bash, why is she covering her face at some points? Not saying that proves anything, just wondering why she'd do that if she is doing nothing wrong. Let me guess: this innocent doe just didn't want to get recognized?

vansonbee
how many gallons of trump semen must one drink before this supposed bottle becomes visible? In the same picture you quote, the last one on the right, she is actually holding a empty bottle and was throwing them earlier. Can you really defend her?

Bashar Teg
Bash, why is she covering her face at some points? Not saying that proves anything, just wondering why she'd do that if she is doing nothing wrong. Let me guess: this innocent doe just didn't want to get recognized?

so you don't see a bottle either? care to have a single moment of honesty and address that instead of dodging with your typical dogshit non-sequiturs?

Surtur
Lol yeah, look closely at the picture. The green thing above her hand, Bash, what is that? The arrow is pointing RIGHT at it. What is that? It looks like a bottle lol. Looks like she is holding onto it from the top.

I'm totally open to hearing alternate explanations, go!

Robtard
Rob, take like 5 minutes out to watch this video, then I want you to determine a couple of things:

WXjScMB2WD8

Around 2:05 when the punch happens, try to stop the clip right there. Look at her posture, she seems to be putting her hands up in a fighting position, about to throw a punch in another direction, and then she gets decked by someone else. Her body language says it all IMO.

Also, watch the video and tell me she isn't a lying kunt. Just state that for me after you watch it and see what she says was done to her. I want either a "No Surtur, no lying kunts in sight" or a "Yeah, seems like a lying kunt trying to capitalize on this". Yeah, I called her a kunt, you can rant about how it's supposedly misogyny another time.

I literally posted a vid that shows that same scene, it's when I asked you to show me proof she was attacking Damigo (the felon) and you ignored it. She looks scared and defensive, because there's a bunch of men twice her size fighting all around her. That specific scene doesn't shout out "predator about to attack".

Can't listen to what she's saying right now, so can't comment.

Bashar Teg
what green thing? are you on acid, surt?

Surtur
I literally posted a vid that shows that same scene, it's when I asked you to show me proof she was attacking Damigo (the felon) and you ignored it. She looks scared and defensive, because there's a bunch of men twice her size fighting all around her.

Can't listen to what she's saying right now, so can't comment.

Okay forget all that for a second, tell me this isn't a bottle, your pal can't seem to see it:

Tell me the arrow isn't pointing to a green bottle she is holding.

Surtur
Okay so I did Bashy a favor, I edited the picture. The yellow circle is from me, that is the object being talked about. Please don't tell me you still don't see it.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Surtur85/Stupid_zps7aqo23ec.jpg?t=1492552684

Bashar Teg
yet this bottle appears in no videos of the same sucker-punch.

magic?

6E2mOqQoFeQ

how many gallons, surt?

Robtard
Really hard to tell what exactly is going on.

What I find weird, Vansonbee (aka Elliot Roger 2.0) who suffers from micro-penis post pics that are crystal clear of her posing for porn and her hairy armpits, but the pics of her allegedly attacking with bottles are tiny and grainy. It's almost like a certain narrative is being forced.

Surtur
Really hard to tell what exactly is going on.

What I find weird, Vansonbee (aka Elliot Roger 2.0) who suffers from micro-penis post pics that are crystal clear of her posing for porn and her hairy armpits, but the pics of her allegedly attacking with bottles are tiny and grainy. It's almost like a certain narrative is being forced.

Dude seriously, I just posted an edited version and circled the object. Tell me you do not see what I mean? The yellow circle. Get close to your monitor and look.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Surtur85/Stupid_zps7aqo23ec.jpg?t=1492552684

Bashar Teg
the magic bottle that wasn't in any of the videos of the same occurrence. thumb up

but post more pixelated jpgs, because you cant fake that shit.

Surtur
the magic bottle that wasn't in any of the videos of the same occurrence. thumb up

Dude so do you admit it was a bottle now? Cuz the point is to show this kunt was violent.

Flat out tell me: do you still think that is not a bottle?

Bashar Teg
i admitted nothing, clown.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>