Who Can Go Toe To Toe With Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Blow For Blow

Any character

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Blow For Blow

Abhilegend.

Flyattractor
Which Superman?

TethAdamTheRock
Normal, Pre DCnU

Cogito
Pre DCnU Captain Marvel

StiltmanFTW
Blow For Blow

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Abhilegend.

thumb up

krisblaze
Abhilegend.

Spectacular

cdtm
I dunno, Chuck Norris maybe?

Surtur
The correct answer is: alternate versions of Superman.

Nobody else. Like if Superman time traveled 3 seconds into the past and found his past self, that guy could totally go toe to toe with him.

Warrior Madness
All I know is that Hulk, Thor, Cap. Marvel, Black Adam and any superclone can't.

bluewaterrider
Amazo.

tkitna
Batman

bluewaterrider
Blow For Blow

Any character

If we're just talking taking turns taking punches, True Brit and even Butterball (Marvel Comics) might be in the running here.

Smurph
Abhilegend. laughing out loud

JBL
WW, BA, CM, BM, Hyperion, Atlas, Thor, Hercules (both), Nafaria, Gladiator, Zenith, and plenty more. Some mentioned will beat his Azz.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Warrior Madness
All I know is that Hulk, Thor, Cap. Marvel, Black Adam and any superclone can't.

You disgrace yourself.

Sin I AM
Blow For Blow

Abhilegend.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b8/0a/8e/b80a8e50a4bb5b57052a8ca8701c176a.gif

celeyhyga17
Blow For Blow

Abhilegend.
thumb up

Practicing proper neck movement.
http://alfa.gifs-planet.com/new/4106.gif

-Pr-
Blow For Blow

Any character

A few characters can. Most of them will eventually lose though.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
WW, BA, CM, BM, Hyperion, Atlas, Thor, Hercules (both), Nafaria, Gladiator, Zenith, and plenty more. Some mentioned will beat his Azz.

So much salt here. laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
With current Superman, as he is portrayed? No one under the trans tier, if not higher. This will change however, give him some time. In some couple of weeks or months, after enough comics he will get his share of low showings to make a lower average than now. Because right now I would even say he is above the trans tier.

Damborgson
This man gets it.

tkitna
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/Macrohard315/Soapbox%20Critic/Breaking%20the%20Panels/sentry__vs___superman__2_by_Haseo19701.jpg

h1a8
A very stable Sentry. HP DD, etc. So a few can.

bluewaterrider
A match against Kang's Stimuloid/Growing Man might be interesting...

https://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/34780202_image.jpg https://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/34780203_image.jpg

carver9
The list is long for this one. To name a few I would say Orion, Captain Marvel, Hercules, Black Adam. There are some that would outright destroy him like Hulk, Doomsday, etc..

bluewaterrider
I think Sebastian Shaw and Kang's Stimuloid/Growing Man have upper limits.

This guy, however, based on a similar concept, never seemed to ...

Clockwork TrojanCrete Warrior

https://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/34780631_image.jpg https://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/34780632_image.jpg https://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/34780633_image.jpg https://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/34780634_image.jpg

Source: Wonder Woman #105, Volume 2
Writer: John Byrne
Penciller: John Byrne
Year: 1995(?)

krisblaze
First fallen perhaps

the Darkone
Thor
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Hyperion Sun God
Mr Majestic
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Immortal Hercules
Beta Ray Bill
Orion
Lobo
Juggernaut
Hulk
Solomon Grundy
Doomsday
The Weird

Surtur
Originally posted by Warrior Madness

Indeed, especially WWH and WB Hulk. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
The list is long for this one. To name a few I would say Orion, Captain Marvel, Hercules, Black Adam. There are some that would outright destroy him like Hulk, Doomsday, etc..
Come to me, let me take you in my arms and wipe those tears off your face. *shhhhh everything will be all right *shhhhhh

Genii96
Juggernaut

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
So much salt here. laughing Oh I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I forgot it was superman! He can beat every character ever created at the same time! Again, please forgive me for not worshipping KMC version of superman!😱

Sin I AM

No to all.

abhilegend
You are forgiven. Don't make such mistakes again.

JBL
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No to all. Some of them already have. I hope superman fever is not contagious because this is getting beyond rediculas.

Zack M
Not many can. Especially now.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL
Some of them already have. I hope superman fever is not contagious because this is getting beyond rediculas.

Current versions? No none can hang. Marvel/Adam new incarnationa suck, period. Orion is ok but hes not a peer. Lol at Hercules. Doomsday was already wrecked. And Banner is dead unless Carver means cho and if so hes trolling

cdtm

This guy thinks Goku could beat him. laughing

krisblaze
Goku who is now million times more powerful than when he could easily destroy a planet?

JBL
Originally posted by krisblaze
Goku who is now million times more powerful than when he could easily destroy a planet? Goku would turn superman into smoking atoms with one casual blast.

iceman24567
Goku who is now million times more powerful than when he could easily destroy a planet? He thought this before the most resent power ups Goku and Vegeta got.

cdtm
Goku who is now million times more powerful than when he could easily destroy a planet?

The Goku Krillin just pushed backed a Kamehameha against in his new blue god form.

Buu also beat him, Android 17 gave him a hard time, and Krillin defeated Gohan.

Toriyama's taken the "power levels are bullshit" meme, ran with it, and turned it into a parody of a parody of itself.

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
Goku would turn superman into smoking atoms with one casual blast.

Ha, no. Goku's much too slow for that.

Superman puts a hole through Goku's chest before he even sees him move. (DBZ characters have shit durability.)

Prof. T.C McAbe

Gets almost killed by a random laser gun, get's hurt by normal bullets that he blocks with his hand, almost drowns, can't handle the heat of core earth? Eh, yeah sure. I explained how the PL in DB work already and that the chars are physically not on par with beings like Superman, more on the level of Aquaman.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Current versions? No none can hang. Marvel/Adam new incarnationa suck, period. Orion is ok but hes not a peer. Lol at Hercules. Doomsday was already wrecked. And Banner is dead unless Carver means cho and if so hes trolling

Not rdfalking about current versions of Adam, Cap, or Hulk. When did Doomsday get wrecked? Are you talking about that lame version of Doomsday?

Orion is a peer.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Goku would turn superman into smoking atoms with one casual blast.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Not rdfalking about current versions of Adam, Cap, or Hulk. When did Doomsday get wrecked? Are you talking about that lame version of Doomsday?

Orion is a peer.

Carver only uses current versions when it suits him, it seems.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Oh I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I forgot it was superman! He can beat every character ever created at the same time! Again, please forgive me for not worshipping KMC version of superman!😱

Thanks for proving my point. laughing

Sin I AM

Orion is a peer.

Arent u always complaining about people using current verssions and current feats. Which version of Black Adam u using? Lemme guess WW3? Which version of Banner, HOTM? Lol at Marvel.

None of the characters mentioned have the level of consistency Supes has or his high ends. Can u prove they are on his level?

Orion is not CURRENTLY a peer

panthergod
Sentry all out.Thanos high end. Zeus. Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.