Revan vs Tyth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Gauging Tyth's power/ability.

DarthAnt66
Tyth was designed to "pacify, subjugate, and destroy entire civilizations."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAp9vsC30gY&t=27m23s

Here, he one-shots a nearly thousand-meter ship in a couple seconds.

I'd definitely says he's above Revan. Possibly even Valkorion too.

Obviously he's not a Force-user. He's more like a sentient mini-Death Star.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAp9vsC30gY&t=27m23s

Tyth was designed to "pacify, subjugate, and destroy entire civilizations."

It looks like he's Valkorion+ in pure power. I wouldn't say Valkorion+, but maybe close to one of the incarnations of Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
It's possible. We never saw such raw power from Valk, although it's implied by all his world-gobbling.

darthbane77
True. Where would you place Revan against him, solidly inferior? Vastly? Near equal?

DarthAnt66
I'd say quite significantly-to-vastly. Tyth underwent select bombardment from the entire Eternal Fleet, allegedly the largest armada in the galaxy's history until likely the Galactic Empire, and still survived. I don't see any way Revan is doing enough damage to win, nor can I see Revan surviving the same attack that Tyth used to annihilate an Eternal Fleet warship.

EDIT: The only way I see Revan winning is if Tyth is too slow to actually target Revan (his attack seemed pretty slow in the cutscene I linked, plus he's massive in size without any Force augmentation to bolster him), thanks to either teleportation or Force Speed. And then he, over-time, dismantles Tyth piece-by-piece. I'll have to analyze Tyth's performance in the operation first to see if that's possible, though.

darthbane77
I'd say quite significantly-to-vastly. Tyth underwent select bombardment from the entire Eternal Fleet, allegedly the largest armada in the galaxy's history until likely the Galactic Empire, and still survived. I don't see any way Revan is doing enough damage to win, nor can I see Revan surviving the same attack that Tyth used to annihilate an Eternal Fleet warship.

EDIT: The only way I see Revan winning is if Tyth is too slow to actually target Revan (his attack seemed pretty slow in the cutscene I linked, plus he's massive in size without any Force augmentation to bolster him), thanks to either teleportation or Force Speed. And then he, over-time, dismantles Tyth piece-by-piece. I'll have to analyze Tyth's performance in the operation first to see if that's possible, though. Fair enough, if you do decide to analyze it, I'd look forward to seeing the thread.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB8KCmsLMb4

Just checked out the operation. Revan dodging and slowly destroying seems like a legitimate, and frankly probable, possibility.

darthbane77
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB8KCmsLMb4

Just checked out the operation. Revan dodging and slowly destroying seems like a legitimate, and frankly probable, possibility. Awesome

DarthAnt66
After all, we know a strike team managed to take down Tyth. Given there's no way in hell they resisted his attacks, I imagine they took him down primarily via speed. thumb up

darthbane77
That would make the most sense.

Azronger
TOR is getting more and more retarded with each new expansion. I wonder what they'll come up with after this.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
It's possible. We never saw such raw power from Valk, although it's implied by all his world-gobbling.
Valk remarked that no superweapon can defeat him.

Do keep in mind that Valk earned the monikor of "slayer of Izax" at some point.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Azronger
TOR is getting more and more retarded with each new expansion. I wonder what they'll come up with after this. Only sensible remark made so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.