Tyth vs Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayne
Curious who wins here.

DarthAnt66
Plagueis 9/10 times by running circles around Tyth, slowly destroying him over time.

In the 1/10 where Tyth actually does make contact with Plagueis, Plagueis is being vaporized.

slayne
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Plagueis 9/10 times by running circles around Tyth, slowly destroying him over time.

In the 1/10 where Tyth actually does make contact with Plagueis, Plagueis is being vaporized.

He'd stomp Plagueis that hard if speed wasn't a factor?

DarthAnt66
mmm

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAp9vsC30gY&t=27m23s

Originally watching the video, I was under the impression he destroyed the entire capital ship.

Upon slowing the frames, it looks far more ambiguous.

Assuming the ship was mostly destroyed, then yeah, Plagueis is being vaporized.

If just a thin majority of the ship was destroyed, Tyth's still winning, but maybe not vaporization.

In the situation where just the front of the ship was split apart, then I guess it's possible Plagueis resists.

He'd be resisting via pure scaling, though. None of his feats compete with even splitting the head.

slayne
He blew the ship clean in two, destroying the front half, and he focused the entirety of his attack on the very tip. Effectively, he completely annihilated half the ship without even aiming for a spot suitable to do so.

Tbh, I still think that's grounds for him vaporizing Plagueis if that kind of power was focused on him alone.

Rockydonovang
It would be cool if ther were actual consequences to tactical decisons

Rockydonovang
Bioware writing:
Emperior Acina: "It was the end of all things, it was beautiful"
Theron Shan: "I have to admit, I respected her, for a sith"

darthbane77

MythLord
Plagueis sweeps.

Azronger
Plagueis

UCanShootMyNova
Plagueis.

S_W_LeGenD
Didn't it took a large strike team to take care of Tyth?

I am not sure how Darth Plagueis would succeed.

Beniboybling
In the 1/10 where Tyth actually does make contact with Plagueis, Plagueis is being vaporized. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.