jenny sparks v elijah snow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
2 bada$$e$. who is left standing out of these century babies?

AlmightyKfish
Probably Elijah.

We've seen that he can basically insta-freeze superhuman opponents before (Dracula, and that was early in Elijah's career) so I reckon he could probably take Jenny out before she takes him out.

Digi
Could he freeze her in electrical form? Might be a quick-draw scenario. My gut says Elijah though. Jenny's best feats have more scope, but this is a 1-on-1.

Also, in b4 someone makes a "they bang" joke. Amusingly enough, this is one of the few times it would actually be canonically appropriate.

leonidas
yeah, i wasn't sure about the electric form either but i'm inclined to think no since he couldn't do anything to leather (though leather was shown to be quite a beast, more powerful than normal johnny storm i thought). the best part would be the war of words between them. lol and that scene where they woke up next to each was hilarious....

"Id"
Who is banging who here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.