SJW College Apologizes for Role in Slavery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...Cause ya know...SJW's are apparently Klingons...

Georgetown...COLLEGE OF SLAVE MASTERS!

..Cause they are STILL responsible for things done by other people over 130 years ago...

Surtur
Did any blacks apologize? Cuz we had black slave owners too.

vansonbee
No Arabs came to apologized for being the first in history and currently slave owners?

Surtur
Seriously though how is this not pure cuck behavior?

Flyattractor
It is so much Cuck it would BLOW YOUR MIND if they let you see it all at once.

Surtur
I almost feel bad for these people, because carrying around this white guilt can't be healthy.

Flyattractor
I kind enjoy watching themselves suffer like that.

Beniboybling
Lol, look at all those people coming together in mutual respect and understanding. sick

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol, look at all those people coming together in mutual respect and understanding. sick

There is a lack of understanding actually, as they are saying sorry for shit that happened 150 years ago and don't seem to understand those actions have zero to do with them.

It's white guilt, it's a bunch of cucks.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

It actually had a lot to do with everyone involved, and not because they were white. eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

It actually had a lot to do with everyone involved, and not because they were white. eek!

Well shit, now I'm spooked. There is a group of immortal beings somewhere in the world right now then.

I'd love to get some first hand insight into the Civil War from these folk, imagine all they've seen in their immortal existence? Or do you think this isn't true immortality and maybe they just age a lot slower than normal people?

Beniboybling
No need to panic Surt, immortal people don't exist. sad

Surtur
I understand, they just age a lot slower than us, but still will one day die.

Flyattractor
So I would like to hear how Benji would explain the left's concept of the Klingon Style of Honor where Present Generations are somehow responsible for the actions of those of past generations?

People may not be Immortal, but apparently GUILT is.

Surtur
I can almost guarantee if, god forbid, Beni was an American, he'd be apologizing. Probably while shining the shoes of some black people(you see they used to have black shoe shine boys, it's more than slavery we need to apologize for).

He'd probably even agree to participate in a mock lynching where he is lynched.

Flyattractor
Nah. He would enjoy that too much.

carthage
You know I've watched a lot of videos from Crowder, Milo (back before he became a pedophile), James Allsup, Bearing, and Rebel Media and to this day I've actually never encountered a feminist or SJW in my life. For all of their supposed bitching about Social Justice and feminist propaganda, it seldom if ever makes a news or is any piece of legislation hinting at some massive takeover or paradigmatic shift in the country.

I've been seeing it now as largely an internet problem where emasculated men complain about social change around them. I guess I would debate an SJW if I found one or try to understand their point of view, but this idea that its a cancerous growth on American culture or some prevalent worldview among the left isn't based on anything real I've seen. I am concerned about concepts such as Safe spaces/Hate speech, but the 1st amendment has seen some touch challenges in the past..so. Yeah, the more I hear Right wing blowhards talk about it the more nebulous it seems to me and less I take the speaker seriously.

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
You know I've watched a lot of videos from Crowder, Milo (back before he became a pedophile), James Allsup, Bearing, and Rebel Media and to this day I've actually never encountered a feminist or SJW in my life. For all of their supposed bitching about Social Justice and feminist propaganda, it seldom if ever makes a news or is any piece of legislation hinting at some massive takeover or paradigmatic shift in the country.

I've been seeing it now as largely an internet problem where emasculated men complain about social change around them. I guess I would debate an SJW if I found one or try to understand their point of view, but this idea that its a cancerous growth on American culture or some prevalent worldview among the left isn't based on anything real I've seen. I am concerned about concepts such as Safe spaces/Hate speech, but the 1st amendment has seen some touch challenges in the past..so. Yeah, the more I hear Right wing blowhards talk about it the more nebulous it seems to me and less I take the speaker seriously.

Just because you haven't encountered one doesn't mean they are out there. I mean, to say it's an "internet problem" is asinine. It's SJW's that are out there protesting conservative speakers they disagree with, just to give one example. Go to a Milo event. Hell, go to a Christina Hoff Summers event. Go to an Ann Coulter event. Oh wait, one at Berkeley got canceled because of extreme SJW fascists like Antifa, so I hope you don't live in that area. Though the silver lining is Ann is claiming she is going to pay to have her own event in the area.

You wanna meet one? Go to where they congregate, but let's not do this whole "it's just an internet problem" okay? Unless you feel the internet did this:

New York to eliminate literacy test for teachers in order to be more diverse

Or this:

Elite K-8 school teaches white students they are born racist

In fact, I'd argue it was SJW shit that has made people feel it is acceptable to do stuff like...turn a 3-4 yr. old into a transgender and have this be okay and the parents haven't been arrested for child abuse. I could post the video of the transgender pre-schooler if you really want me to.

Flyattractor
He never encounters it because he never leaves his "Safe Place" except for when he gets on the Interwebs....which is why Leftists insist on instituting "NET EQUALITY!!"

aka Naziing up da net.

Surtur
I will just post some vids anyway:

Sy_z_xpGEBY

Oh and:

kVmau1cM5TU

Damn those emasculated internet men that made this happen.

Flyattractor
Kind of like how in that Nissan Commercial the Wimpy Dude had to wait for his kid sister to grow up to kick the asses of his bullies.

LEFTISTS IS SO PRICELESS!!!

And stupid...very very stupid.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Surtur
I will just post some vids anyway:

Sy_z_xpGEBY

Oh and:

kVmau1cM5TU

Damn those emasculated internet men that made this happen. I mean there's certainly a debate to be had about this. I'm no expert, but from what I've heard for Trans people it's not a matter of choice. It's like being in a male body but being hardwired neurologically to be female.

So I guess if there's some kind of evidence that can be isolated within a child proving that from birth their gender is incompatible with their genetic makeup, then why not nip it in the bud early and allow the transformation.

For example if testosterone levels in a girl hit the male threshold, why not save her from a childhood of suffering and let her become a boy?

Surtur
Dude, it's a frickin 4 year old. Four. We allow 4 yr. olds to make MAJOR life decisions for themselves now?

Flyattractor
When I was 4 Parents didn't even let you choose your own socks. Yeah. This is Utter Leftist PC Bullshit. Oh well. At least they made it so this poor child can't pass on "ITS" condition now.

Surtur
I thought I was Michael Jackson when I was 4, and also a Power Ranger a few years later. So for MJ...I'm white, but to be MJ white I'd need to get some chemical treatments to get to his level. Thank god I was born when I was and not recently.

Flyattractor
I didn't think I was Anyone from a Fantastic Non Reality. I wished I COULD BE but I knew that it wasn't real. Even back then.

Wished I had Space Ghost Blaster Arm Bands ...that would have been cool.

Firefly218
Dude, it's a frickin 4 year old. Four. We allow 4 yr. olds to make MAJOR life decisions for themselves now? I get what your saying and I probably agree with you.

The argument is though that the decision itself is irrelevant if doctors have concrete evidence that the 4 yr old is the wrong gender.

If it can be proven that a child's neurological makeup is incompatible with their gender, and that it's not just a phase the child is going through like your Michael Jackson thing, but a permanent state of being, you still wouldn't allow the girl to turn herself into a boy?

Surtur
You "probably" agree? Lol.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
I get what your saying and I probably agree with you.

The argument is though that the decision itself is irrelevant if doctors have concrete evidence that the 4 yr old is the wrong gender.

If it can be proven that a child's neurological makeup is incompatible with their gender, and that it's not just a phase the child is going through like your Michael Jackson thing, but a permanent state of being, you still wouldn't allow the girl to turn herself into a boy?

And that Proof is that You can afford to pay the Doctor's HUGE Fees to do the old snip and clip.

Firefly218
You "probably" agree? Lol. Good job avoiding the logical conundrum and dumbing it down for yourself

Flyattractor
Good job avoiding the logical conundrum and dumbing it down for yourself

That sounds like a sexist comment to me.

Surtur
Good job avoiding the logical conundrum and dumbing it down for yourself

I'm not dumbing it down, I just don't even know how you can "probably" agree. You either agree or you don't. Then when you ask about if stuff about the neurological makeup can be proven...it's like you're saying "Well, I might agree....but what if this turns out be scientifically true?".

But it isn't, there is nothing that I have seen that says 4 years old truly are self aware enough to make a major decision like this.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by carthage

I've been seeing it now as largely an internet problem where emasculated men complain about social change around them. I guess I would debate an SJW if I found one or try to understand their point of view, but this idea that its a cancerous growth on American culture or some prevalent worldview among the left isn't based on anything real I've seen. I am concerned about concepts such as Safe spaces/Hate speech, but the 1st amendment has seen some touch challenges in the past..so. Yeah, the more I hear Right wing blowhards talk about it the more nebulous it seems to me and less I take the speaker seriously. Same. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.