Rank These Guys Based On Pure Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
the smallest difference counts

DC

Superman
Orion
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Superboy
Aquaman

Philosophía
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

DC

Superman
Orion
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Superboy
Aquaman

Superman
Orion
Wonder Woman/Supergirl/Captain Marvel
Superboy
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

TethAdamTheRock
Pre DCnU

carver9
Superman/Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Supergirl/Powergirl
Superboy
Aquaman

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Superman/Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Supergirl/Powergirl
Superboy
Aquaman

But you say Wonder Woman is his equal in strength, making her his superior overall when skill and gear come into play.

But then again you said about Post-FLASHPOINT Wonder Woman, that Wonder Woman is "more powerful than she's ever been" but then said Pre-FLASHPOINT Superman is still her superior.

Then you said Pre-FLASHPOINT Wonder Woman, who you viewed as inferior to Post-FLASHPOINT, beats the Superman you said is superior to Post-FLASHPOINT Wonder Woman in a slugfest.

You also regularly dismissed Amazo as "not impressive" citing numerous examples, including Wonder Woman stalemating him, but when you needed something to bolster your argument for Wonder Woman beating Orion(then later Maxima) you brought this up as an amazing feat, then performed mental gymnastics to justify you previously saying Amazo ain't all that.

Cogito
Superman
Orion/Captain Marvel
Supergirl/Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Superboy
Aquaman

riv6672
Pre DCnU
Yeah i'll just use my own criteria since the OP didnt specify.

Superman/Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter/Orion
Supergirl/Wonder Woman
Superboy
Aquaman

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman
Orion/WBH
Captain Marvel
Supergirl/Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Superboy
Aquaman/SSJB Goku

Because I can. ^^

carver9
I didn't know he included WBH and Goku in this thread. I wonder who attention you are trying to get????????????

riv6672
Parents, originally.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
I didn't know he included WBH and Goku in this thread. I wonder who attention you are trying to get????????????

Originally posted by riv6672
Parents, originally.

laughing

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
Parents, originally.

Hhhhmmmm, I know of me being a parent, but, what I didn't know is my child visiting OKC. I sense a ass whipping. wink

Mindship
Originally posted by Cogito
Superman
Orion/Captain Marvel
Supergirl/Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Superboy
Aquaman This looks pretty good.

DarkSaint85
Pre DCnU

Doesn't matter with Supes.....But a weaker part of him benched the Earth for five days straight with no sunlight.

riv6672
And caused everyone on the planet to throw up from the motion.

Smurph
Superman
Orion/Captain Marvel
Supergirl/Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Superboy
Aquaman thumb up

Faceless808
Superman
Orion/Captain Marvel
Supergirl/Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Superboy
Aquaman

Inedian
How much is Superman stronger than Wonder Woman raw strength all out.

Cogito
Pretty significantly stronger. As in, he could easily restrain her against her will.

Inedian
Pretty significantly stronger. As in, he could easily restrain her against her will.

Cool. Thanks.

JBL
I wonder who will be placed as the strongest? The suspense Is kill me!!😨

EcstaticGrace
Superman/Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter/Orion
Supergirl/Wonder Woman
Superboy/Aquaman

Currently I'd honestly argue the last 4 could be all in the same city lifting tier. The first 4 on a planetoid at the very least moving tier.

leonidas
i like this, but i'd place orion in the same category as cm/ww/sg. the degree of difference among them is pretty minute imo. not even sure how you could tease the differences out. you could literally place those 4 in any order and have a case, they are so close in my mind.

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
i like this, but i'd place orion in the same category as cm/ww/sg. the degree of difference among them is pretty minute imo. not even sure how you could tease the differences out. you could literally place those 4 in any order and have a case, they are so close in my mind. I put Orion above them due to his showing against the sun-amped Superman and his higher showings against Superman/Darkseid. On day to day I'd say they're virtually interchangeable, I agree - and a big blind spot to Orion is the fact that he is, explicitly, as strong as Kalibak. I guess the line between formidability and strength is really blurry as far as he is concerned, and I can certainly see putting him in their group.

Supergirl/Diana are the only ones who are inseparable, since it's been so many times that the two of them and Power Girl are said to be exact equals.

panthergod

DC

Superman
Orion
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Superboy
Aquaman
Pre Flashpoint:
Superman
Supergirl
Captain Marvel
Orion
Wonder Woman
Superboy
Aquaman

panthergod
Supergirl was well above base Superman. beyond Diana Cap and Orion.

riv6672
Originally posted by JBL
I wonder who will be placed as the strongest? The suspense Is kill me!!😨
Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.