French police come under fire in Paris; two shot, one fatally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

carthage
-

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
-

????

vansonbee
Originally posted by carthage
- Here we go again.

https://i.imgur.com/cM8reY9.png

Robtard
Actually surprised Vansonbee didn't do his usual "I'm glad these murders happened" and then proceed to post gore pics of dead people, which he touches himself to.

Improvement +1 thumb up

Surtur
To be fair we do not know it was a terrorist. Yeah okay an Islamic terror plot was foiled just days ago, but this could just be some white man who is a lone wolf.

Since I mean, they seem to usually just randomly target people(the Islamists). These cops were specifically targeted.

Robtard
I'm confused, it's like you're insisting that certain people only care about making an issue out of murders if they involve Islamist? Weird.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm confused, it's like you're insisting that certain people only care about making an issue out of murders if they involve Islamist? Weird.

If certain people only made an issue out of Islamist killings...well, I'm not psychic, but I'd imagine it's because of the how every single time this happens people just insist this is a religion of peace and #NotAllMuslims and all that shit.

Again, not psychic, just guessing.

Robtard
With what's been released, I'm guessing terrorism with an Islamic extremism angle.

Surtur
With what's been released, I'm guessing terrorism with an Islamic extremism angle.

Here is something I noticed. We have way more deaths with guns, non-terrorist deaths, than these European countries. Yet they seem to get hit with more terrorist attacks than we do.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by vansonbee
Here we go again.

https://i.imgur.com/cM8reY9.png

this inspires me to make a differet version. thank you, my unlikely muse.

Flyattractor
At this point I just wish the Islamic Forces would just rise up and take over Europe. Its not like an of the Leftists Governments over there could actually stop it at this point. Just get it over with already and get teh New Islamic Eur-Asian State up and running.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/yxX2umi.jpg

Kurk
^
pretty funny actually

Sin I AM
Open ended question: What exactly would be the solution to this problem?

Flyattractor
We mail Bashy to them and let him give each a hug.

Surtur
#NotAllMuslims

Islamic State claims Paris shooting, one policeman killed

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Kurk
^
pretty funny actually

you're a good sport. thumb up

Surtur
On the plus side this terrorism has been a boon to the candle and floral industries.

Surtur
Here is something strange I'm sure: the shooter had previously spent 15 years in prison for....attempted murder on police officers.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
On the plus side this terrorism has been a boon to the candle and floral industries.

and the bane of hindus, sikhs, mexicans, black people...anyone who isnt a white christian male.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/yxX2umi.jpg

Ha. Nice

Flyattractor
Ha. Nice

How? It is just a cheap parody of someone elses's joke.

Ohh wait I forget...Leftists don't have any IMAGINATION of their own left.

They aborted it years ago.

Cause Imagination can lead to Free Thinking...and the LEFT hates that.

Bashar Teg
did it hurt your feefees, big guy? i'm sowwy :'(

Flyattractor
What are "FeeFees"? And if you tired to touch them can I sue you for Sexual Harassment?

Bashar Teg
pretty sure you'll never have to worry about being sexually harassed. thumb up

Flyattractor
Are you trying to come on to me?

Bashar Teg
"paging doctor freud..."

Flyattractor
Boy would he have a field day with you....

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
How? It is just a cheap parody of someone elses's joke.

Ohh wait I forget...Leftists don't have any IMAGINATION of their own left.

They aborted it years ago.

Cause Imagination can lead to Free Thinking...and the LEFT hates that.

The funny part is if the reverse happened and Bash posted his first and this other person then posted their own? The response would be "heh, nice 'no you' you Trumpcuck!"

Make no mistake, they are self aware enough to know this(I think) they just don't care because they know if they get called on it they can just scream "triggered" or go on about "fee fee's". For even pointing this out they will say people are playing the victim, when it's really just others laughing at them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.