Little Lobo vs The Totally Awesome Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lobo when he was made into a teen by Klarion: The Witch Boy (Which somehow also made Lobo a team player who was into dating), vs Cho as Hulk.

Who wins?

Flyattractor
Well I just threw up a little.

Sin I AM
Teen lobo stalemated Sinestro. What has Chulk done?

TethAdamTheRock
isnt that injustice

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
isnt that injustice

Was it? Thought it was reg continuity

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Teen lobo stalemated Sinestro. What has Chulk done?

No. That is NuLobo. The Metrosexual Version. Lil Lobo was in the Young Justice Comic pre nu52 by quite a few years.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No. That is NuLobo. The Metrosexual Version. Lil Lobo was in the Young Justice Comic pre nu52 by quite a few years.

Mustve been forgettable

cdtm
Mustve been forgettable

It was pretty awesome, actually. The whole Young Justice run was in general.

Wish they did more with The Ray though, but I suppose the series was cancelled before anything could happen.

cdtm
Well I just threw up a little.

Because of L'il Lobo, or Chulk?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
Because of L'il Lobo, or Chulk?

.....yes.

Mustve been forgettable

Wish they did more with The Ray though, but I suppose the series was cancelled before anything could happen.

Actually. It was a fun read and interesting take on Lobo.
That and how Pad worked some of Lobo's more ...Darkish Story and Humor aspects into the Kid Friendly Title.

riv6672

Yeah, definitely not forgettable.

Anyhow, i dint think the little guy can take a Hulk, any Hulk.

http://pm1.narvii.com/5977/e09829020fd7e7fe917ad622958c8b27c5265737_hq.jpg

carver9
He can't. Lobo dies.

Flyattractor
Except that Lil Lobo has the Cloning ability so thus...no Cho gets ripped into Bite Sized Hulk Bits.

And are we supossed to be impressed by a Spidey trying to hit a Hulk?

cdtm
L'il Lobo was also trading shots with Big Bear, and even knocked Infinity Man over the horizon.

A very unstable Infinity Man who somehow absorbed Impulse into his person, which makes no sense because IM is a seperate individual and the Forever People switch places with him, and not join together like Voltron.

But it was still pretty awesome. thumb up

Flyattractor
I don't really know anything about Cho Hulk? Does he have a Schtick that is diff from any of the other Hulks?

Or is it just the normal Madder/Stronger line?

And if so...What does Poh Little Cho have to be Grumpy about?

riv6672
L'il Lobo was also trading shots with Big Bear, and even knocked Infinity Man over the horizon.

A very unstable Infinity Man who somehow absorbed Impulse into his person, which makes no sense because IM is a seperate individual and the Forever People switch places with him, and not join together like Voltron.

But it was still pretty awesome. thumb up
Still going Chulk.

Zack M
Except that Lil Lobo has the Cloning ability so thus...no Cho gets ripped into Bite Sized Hulk Bits.

And are we supossed to be impressed by a Spidey trying to hit a Hulk?

True that. Cloning ability is hard to beat.

riv6672
Its easier when, in character, Slobo didnt start shitting clones, much less rip people apart.

http://i.imgur.com/zJ086gP.jpg

You mooks want to go down the CBR blood lusted rabbit hole, feel free.
There's a reason i ignore Fly, though, so, have fun. smile

Chulk FTW. Final Answer.

Flyattractor
Awww now I feel special. Short bus loaded with bbq sauce set on fire and rammed into a pre school SPEEECIAL!?

And just why did Brown McNuggets need to name drop me?

Has he gotten Chulk confused with Dougsied...I mean Darksied?

cdtm
Slobo's the runt of the litter, though. Pretty much << everything compared to L'il Lobo.

I wasn't really intending for Lobo to have cloning here, though. I mean, technically, that just creates a bunch of full grown adult Lobo's anyways, as they all grew up fast while slaughtering each other.

Flyattractor
If you don't say it Aint there it is THERE!

ITS HOW KMC ROLLS MUGGAFUGGA!!!!!!!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Its easier when, in character, Slobo didnt start shitting clones, much less rip people apart.

http://i.imgur.com/zJ086gP.jpg

You mooks want to go down the CBR blood lusted rabbit hole, feel free.
There's a reason i ignore Fly, though, so, have fun. smile

Chulk FTW. Final Answer.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/81542/1507433-young_justice_37_20_lobo.jpg

MrMind
lil lobo stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.