Caedus vs Grievous, Zannah, and Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Gerald
Takes place on Bespin in the platform where Darth Vader said he is your father

UCanShootMyNova
Grievous.

TenebrousWay
Team.

Big Gerald
edit

carthage
Zannah wins because of DMBs demon technique

TenebrousWay
Caedus is overrated trash.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by TenebrousWay

He's one of the strongest Sith of his generation and he led an unstoppable force to fight the Republic. He also fought a descendent of Anakin Skywalker with one hand. How can you underrate him as such?

MythLord
Caedus wins.

Trocity

Caedus is overrated

Caedus

Tenebrous

Tenebrous is overrated trash.

chingchangwalla
Grievous one shots

Big Gerald
Agreed Trocity

Emperordmb
Zannah makes Caedus flip his shit while Grievous and Mara slice him

Selenial
I like that DMB claims drain is a no limits fallacy, and then argues Zannah can TP anyone as long as she has a toddler with a lightsaber who can stall her opponent mmm

Emperordmb
There's a difference between arguing that draining three council masters proves Traya can use that power to defeat legitimately high tier characters, and arguing Zannah's use of the power on a character with high tier willpower proves she can use it on other high tier willpower characters.

I'm not arguing Caedus can't overcome it, but I doubt he can do that while simultaneously fighting a duelist who has pressed Obi-Wan's defenses to their limit and a combatant who has injured and contended him with a terrain advantage. Grievous and Mara together are a bit more than a toddler with a lightsaber.

Darth Demenos
mara takes him alone lol rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.