RotS Dooku & Cin Drallig vs Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1: Jedi Anakin
Round 2: Knightfall Anakin

1. Sabers
2. All Out

7m start in hangar

SunRazer
Round 1: Anakin is a match for Dooku but well above Drallig. So it'll be like Palpatine vs Mace Windu and Kit Fisto, only a bit longer. From then on, Anakin vs Dooku is an even match, but Anakin will win through tiring Dooku out.

Round 2: Anakin crushes Drallig and then flat-out defeats Dooku.

Kurk
Will Anakin's ADHD allow him to focus on Drallig long enough to kill him before Dooku intervenes?

What if RotS Video Game Cin?

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by SunRazer
Round 1: Anakin is a match for Dooku but well above Drallig. So it'll be like Palpatine vs Mace Windu and Kit Fisto, only a bit longer. From then on, Anakin vs Dooku is an even match, but Anakin will win through tiring Dooku out.

Round 2: Anakin crushes Drallig and then flat-out defeats Dooku.

smile

Dooku is probably stomped against Knightfall Anakin.

NTJack0
Cin is only a hindrance to Dooku, he doesn't belong here.

Kurk
Dooku and Cin were both trained by Yoda. I don't get why everyone lowballs him this much just for dying to Vader.

SunRazer
He died in an instant per Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen. Not to mention that Vader was mentally conflicted and using one hand to choke Bene at the same time.

That's a stomp if ever there was one.

DarthAnt66
Anakin in both. The first with some difficulty, the second with next-to-none.

I regard Knightfall Anakin as a direct equal to Sidious and Yoda.

Big Gerald
He died in an instant per Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen. Not to mention that Vader was mentally conflicted and using one hand to choke Bene at the same time.

That's a stomp if ever there was one.

Vader was bad to the bone by that time. The only thing he was conflicted about was if he wanted to kill younglings with his lightsaber or with his fists.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Vader was bad to the bone by that time. The only thing he was conflicted about was if he wanted to kill younglings with his lightsaber or with his fists.

Nope, he was conflicted throughout all of it, as Sidious himself senses in the junior novel.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Anakin in both. The first with some difficulty, the second with next-to-none.

I regard Knightfall Anakin as a direct equal to Sidious and Yoda.

He is, but even Sidious and Yoda wouldn't beat Dooku that easily in sabers only.

Big Gerald
Cite your sources. I want a scanned copy of the original print material, as well as its canon designation from a reputable source.

DarthAnt66
I want a scanned copy of the original print material

#throwbackthursday

SunRazer
I cited the source already. I don't have a working scanner ATM, so it's just the quote, but you can ask others who have Patricia C. Wrede's RotS junior novel to verify it for you, or you can confirm it yourself by going to Hungry Ewoks and downloading the RotS junior novel to Ctrl+F it.

It's Legends, not canon, but I'm assuming we're discussing Legends anyways. In Canon, Cin Drallig has literally nothing going for him to my knowledge.

Big Gerald
Wow you actually acquiesced sort of

SunRazer
Although Anakin does inferrably fall further towards the dark side with every Jedi he kills, so in fairness, he may or may not have been noticeably hindered when he fought Drallig.

SunRazer
Wow you actually acquiesced sort of

Yeah, even though I've shown you the quote already. smile

Next time, though, **** off and find it yourself.

Big Gerald
Yeah, even though I've shown you the quote already. smile

Next time, though, **** off and find it yourself.

My friend, my copy of the book is like ten feet away. Do you really expect me to get it myself

SunRazer
Then move your fat ****ing arse and get it. thumb up

Big Gerald
Then move your fat ****ing arse and get it. thumb up

I don't have to. You did it for me bb <3

SunRazer
Yeah, next time, ****er.

Habro
Dooku solos.

DarthAnt66
Not even a legitimate opinion - just outright wrong.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Habro
Dooku solos.

Lol What?

Habro
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Lol What?
If you watched the movie you know Dooku is better force wise, as he was able to ragdoll Obi-Wan with ease, PSV could just dream about it. Second Anakin wouldn't be able to beat Dooku without an amp, hence Anakin loses this. Third, KFV stomped a featless maste and, killed bunch of Knights and padawans, none of close to Dooku level. So explain me how's that anything but pure wank??

Darth Thor
If you watched the movie you know Dooku is better force wise, as he was able to ragdoll Obi-Wan with ease, PSV could just dream about it.

Obi-Wan ain't Anakin kiddo.

Lord Stark
Eh Cin Drallig is hinted to be rather close to end of Clone Wars Kenobi in Legends. I kind of doubt he's just going to be obliterated with someone as powerful as Dooku backing him.

SunRazer
Someone who lasted only an instant against a mentally conflicted Anakin using one arm isn't going to last long, even with Dooku's support. Noting that the good Count is outclassed himself, but even if he wasn't, I'm not seeing why this wouldn't be a repeat incident of Palpatine vs Mace Windu and Kit Fisto.

TheNuisanceBird
Third, KFV stomped a featless maste and, killed bunch of Knights and padawans, none of close to Dooku level. So explain me how's that anything but pure wank??

That "featless maste" has been regarded as the Temple's "Finest Swordmaster".

"An esteemed Jedi Master and a swordsman of great skill, Cin Drallig was the head of security for the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

- Drallig's page in the Star Wars Databank.

"Cin Drallig is honored with the mantle of both Chief of Security and Battlemaster for the Jedi Temple. His unparalleled skill with a lightsaber has benefited many a Jedi under his tutelage, including Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker."

- Star Wars: The Force Collection

Dooku possibly implies Drallig > Grievous:

"Do I need to demonstrate what responses you can expect from Cin Drallig or Obi-Wan Kenobi? From Mace Windu or, stars help you, Yoda?"

- Labyrinth of Evil

Habro
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
That "featless maste" has been regarded as the Temple's "Finest Swordmaster".

"An esteemed Jedi Master and a swordsman of great skill, Cin Drallig was the head of security for the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

- Drallig's page in the Star Wars Databank.

"Cin Drallig is honored with the mantle of both Chief of Security and Battlemaster for the Jedi Temple. His unparalleled skill with a lightsaber has benefited many a Jedi under his tutelage, including Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker."

- Star Wars: The Force Collection

Dooku possibly implies Drallig > Grievous:

"Do I need to demonstrate what responses you can expect from Cin Drallig or Obi-Wan Kenobi? From Mace Windu or, stars help you, Yoda?"

- Labyrinth of Evil
I don't see any feats. Skill =/= power. He could be skillful, but without a good augmentation be as good as AOTC Anakin in a true combat.

TheNuisanceBird
I don't see any feats. Skill =/= power. He could be skillful, but without a good augmentation be as good as AOTC Anakin in a true combat.

Perhaps, but AOTC Anakin legit contended with Dooku. At the very least he was a threat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.