Aspen Plane Crash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestat
K, my friend here in the office has just decided to ask whether I know what director was killed in that plane crash in the States today...I was like what plane crash? And she says "oh, there was a big crash in the US and a big director was killed...they wont release his name". That was when my heart stopped!!!!!!!

Please dont be George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's in London though right? I mean the director HAS to be there during all filming....right?

finti
The only news we have heard is that the plane belonged to Andrew Vanja. Directed Die hard with a vengance?

Edna witch
Plane crash? I havent heard about a plane crash. Ok so the fact that I have been at school all day may have something to do with that but oh my god! Was it really bad? Did many people die? I hope not! And George? No please dont let it be so!

DJ Velocity
I've been scoping around and the only news I found was the crash in Aspen. If thats the one you're refering to, 18 people were killed, 2 of which worked for Fox (Mir Tukhi, an assignment editor, and Marisa Witham, a researcher). No mention of a big director though.

God Bless the victims and their families.

jedi212guy
This is an awful tragedy if what you are saying is true. Surely GL wasn't on that plane.

Raz
George Lucas IS in the UK. He is still filming in the Ealing Studios, London.

You might want to read this CNN article for more info on this: www.cnn.com/2001/US/03/30...index.html

They say they don't know who was in the plane...

Gundark
What a horrible tragedy. They will not release victims names until all the families have been contacted.

Thanks for the link, Raz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.